Recommend PH/SARM/Steroid For bulking this 2016

deividloko

Awards
Hi i want to got some info for phs, steroids, or sarms for bulking, or recomp this year, I have 30 years old 10 years lifting, used some phs in the past: epi,Halo,dmz... i just want some info for a good cycle to add mass or recomping with mildest side effects possible.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Deca,dbol,anadrol,Test E/C,Npp,Tren etc etc
Dbol+Test+Deca =Mass!

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
If you really want to add mass, like 15-25lbs in a couple months, you definitely have to go with creatine mono hydrate. Skip dbol and ph's. Creatine will add 3 times the size and double the strength that any other steroid compound will. And the best part is, you don't even need the name brand stuff! Kroger has it for 12.99. You will seriously blow up. Trust me, I went from 160lbs to 185lbs in only 6 years! It's legit. Check it out. You won't be disappointed. Also, if you want to add even more mass, try a good multivitamin. Kroger brand will do on that too. Easily add another 5-10 pounds in 10 weeks easy.
WTF dude?? Seriously?? I've wasted four weeks on Osta and now post this! :261:

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised more people aren't talking about creatine. My buddy took it, and his bench press went up 30 pounds in a little under 13 months. It's also legal in shows and doesn't show on blood work. And you only have to take 5mg every other day. I can send you a link on krogers website if you want? 60 servings for 11$!
Dude, now you have to share. Can I take 10mg and get super ripped?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to see the newbies being so helpful to another newbie:(. OP I'll post up a helpful link to some SARMs info here in a bit. Since you have some cycle experience, there are still some potent ph/DS available, namely DMZ, Msten, Alpha 1, Trest, and Triumph. Although they are getting scarcer.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Great to see the newbies being so helpful to another newbie:(. OP I'll post up a helpful link to some SARMs info here in a bit. Since you have some cycle experience, there are still some potent ph/DS available, namely DMZ, Msten, Alpha 1, Trest, and Triumph. Although they are getting scarcer.
:sad6:

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
You can try M1T-Oxime. Much less sides than even Alpha 1. Dry lean mass and good strength gains. It's also much less potent than just taking the target compound in active form so from all I've read you won't feel like dying after a week on it. Even though some freaks feel great on M1T lol.

As a matter of fact, from some of the peoples logs running m1t-o said they feel they could run 6 weeks of it. Rather than the typical 3-4 week short runs with such potent compounds.

If you can get your hands on triumphalis(methyldiazirinol), dianadrol(dbol-oxime), or dienolone(trenazone/dienazone)....those three are probably some of the best recomp, lean mass, and strength giving compounds...that you haven't tried yet.

the dbol-oxime was suppose to be a bulker but the oxime reversed the characteristics of dbol and instead it is a "dry" compound.

My way of thinking is use the more mild-moderate potent compounds first then jump into the more potent stuff.

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
If you haven't messed with hormonal products in a while I would just start with something milder like methyldiazirinol.

deividloko

Awards
Thank to everybody for the info, for what i was reading and studying, i have some ideas:
1-EPI+dmz
2-Radarine
3-or something like winny+test only
what do you think bros?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Thank to everybody for the info, for what i was reading and studying, i have some ideas:
1-EPI+dmz
2-Radarine
3-or something like winny+test only
what do you think bros?
Pure mass?..Try some Dbol+Test

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
or just run 500mg of test a week.... you'll get what you want lol

jake1986

Awards
Ehhh not sure. Not much studies on creatine mono due to it being so new to the market. But I would say take 5mg every 3rd day starting out. Then switch to every other day. But little research does show that you should cycle on and off. Never ever take more than 10 years at a time. Also, never take before or after workout, due to the extreme blood pressure issue that comes along with it.

Wth? Lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sometime things here do get very entertaining !!

deividloko

Awards
Then a good cycle for gain lean mass while shredding a little the waist,
Winny+test?
Dmz+Epi?
a good stack of sarms?
suggestions? thanks!:think:

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
What is it that you want? Are you ok with pinning?

Dmz and epi is overkill. You can probably just run what I recomended and be happy.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
You like mass don't you
image.jpg

deividloko

Awards
I have creatine, plese stop! hahahah and what i want is Lean Mass whithout risky side effects like man boobs...
i have found a good source and cheap of havocits a good choice to start a short cycle whith it?, but i like to have some info for a good cycle, im ok with pinning:saroll:
then:
1 PH or PH stack
2 Pinning cycles with mildest side effect
3 Sarms
I hear you brothers :13:

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to refer to a few posts in here without quoting them, the OP stated mildest sides possible. Tren out. Deca out. Dbol out. Anadrol out.

OP, I also thought you wanted to "bulk", so your own reply of Test + Winny seems ill thought out.

Test/AI/Food

or

Test/Equipose/AI/Food

Probably the 2 best bulking options with lightest, most manageable sides.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you a lot, pined test 500 mg a week? and a good AI out now?
500/week is a good starting point.

There aren't any AI's "out now" as in OTC. You need to acquire a proper AI.

Exemestane @ 12.5mg eod

or

Arimidex @ .5mg e3d

are good starting points as well.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
If you are serious about gaining solid lean muscle mass, like rich piana, there's only one supplement for you. Creatine...
The troll is strong with this one.

deividloko

Awards
Using primeval labs tri-sarm looks good stacked with radarine sounds a powerful sarm cycle i Think

deividloko

Awards
Sweet spot For dbol? With mildest sides posible

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So I guess you're just gonna do whatever you want, since you're ignoring all the good advice being given to you lol

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Since you aren't taking any of the perfectly sound advice given on pinning, then you should take my advice and go buy you some creatine!
And after that he should probably take a Zumba class and get jacked right? Maybe if he goes crazy and really wants to gain some mass he could stack that creatine with some zma! Holly balls think of the gains! He would get enormous so quick! Wait wait wait now hear me out, if he were to add in something like whey protein and, call me insane if you must, some BCAA's... Jesus H Christmas, he could easily gain 15-20 grams of weight OVERNIGHT!!!! All with no pct!

5Percent

5Percent

Banned
Awards
What I've read about creatine, the very little research that there is available, is that you don't need to stack it with anything! Take 5 mg every other day, and drink about 3 cups a water daily, and you will blow up! Serious mass attack. I'm talking at least 15 pounds in the first 3-10 years. With proper diet.
Bro!!!Laxogenin is literally like tren, dbol, tbol, ment, sdrol, dnp, t3, clen, epi, dmz, msten, hdrol, pmag, m1t, halotestin and pheraplex!!!!!!!****s strong af, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you're willing to do whatever it takes like myself, Rich Piano.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
What I've read about creatine, the very little research that there is available, is that you don't need to stack it with anything! Take 5 mg every other day, and drink about 3 cups a water daily, and you will blow up! Serious mass attack. I'm talking at least 15 pounds in the first 3-10 years. With proper diet.
My god 15 lbs in 3-10 years! Stop the madness! Imagine if they were actually eating food with that magical powder!? God they could put on hundreds of pounds! Someone should look into this miracle they call creatine

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My god 15 lbs in 3-10 years! Stop the madness! Imagine if they were actually eating food with that magical powder!? God they could put on hundreds of pounds! Someone should look into this miracle they call creatine
518c8_ORIG-7personal_trainer_meme_generator_creatine_is_a_steroid_trust_me_brah_631607.jpg

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"A common knock against creatine is that it's bad for the liver, but this doesn't withstand scrutiny."
I'm with Jsrountree83 on creatine. After he mentioned it, I started taking it and I am already jacked. My friends call me Jackman!
Here's a pic from yesterday at the office (it was a warm day):
View attachment 129396
You're huge Jackman

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Hahahaha ok. I know I've been trolling with the whole creatine thing, but did anyone else notice that this guy has his name as 5%ers, and acts like he is rich piana, but signed his name "Rich Piano"? Lol. Not Rich PIANA. LOL. You my friend, have won.
do not mess with 5 % he is legend...