Canadian guys...

B

bigbadboss101

Awards
Are you Canadian? ;-)  Now we won't put advertisment here.  Where do you get your ph, test, anti-E etc?  I can get stuff like Tribulus, ZMA, Vitex at the store.  ph and other stuff I used to able to order from the States but things are getting tight and some are not willing to send, which I understand fully. 

PM me if you have some good advice as to places to get em.  Thanks.

K

kwantz2

Awards
The boys at 1 fast 400 are amazing at sending PH's. Well i live right at border town in canada, so i just got myself a PO box in Michigan and i just get the goods sent there and i just import it over. Easy as that

K

kwantz2

Awards
1fast400.com is your hookup, the guy is a class act, and is good for shipping to canada.

F

Frost

Awards
hey Draven
whatever you told bigbadboss101
could you tell me?

THx

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
1fast is about the only one that will send to Canada anymore... Sorry that i got out of it boys.... Talk to ya...

M

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can vouch for Mike at 1fast400 as well, as I've ordered ph stuff through him a few times. His service is awesome, as I've never encountered any difficulties getting stuff past customs through him.

Last edited:
D

deanosig

Awards
andostenediol

Over two years ago I had success getting 4-androstenediol-3-17 from a guy in tacoma washington, under elite and jumbomart. Seems to have went out of business. (name Erik) I have some chronic injuries and it worked great, haven't had much use with anything else. If someone knows where or how that is fool proof please pm me. thanks

K

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be taking over curts biz withing the next week or so. As soon as i get get all supplies i will start taking orders. You can check with curt2go or chemo about this. Hope to do biz with you bros soon!