First pinning cycle

theoak10

Awards
I was was considering doing a 12 weeks cycle of test prop with a 6-8 week finisher of Anavar. I will be cutting naturally for the next 9 weeks then was thinking I would begin this cycle to add some lean body mass and shred a few body fat percentages at the same time.

The biggest reason I am considering this is I was lucky enough to get this gear for free and I know it is legit. A buddy of mine is just giving it to me (long story) I just have to buy the ancillaries and on cycle supports. I figured why not try it if I'm getting the gear for free. I also would like to gain a little bit of strength near the end of my cut.

I would be running the prop at 100mg eod and possibly starting the Anavar at week 4 and continueing it for 8 weeks at 50 mg. I will start arimidex e3d and adjust accordingly. I will also be picking up enough cel cycle assist to last the whole cycle and throughout pct. For pct I have clomid, arimidex, super pct, and hcg. I will also be picking up lots of taurine. I was thinking I should start the hcg with 2 weeks left in my cycle then continue it 2 weeks into my pct for a total of 4 weeks. Is this correct?

I know this is a lot of pinning for a first cycle but I'm getting enough prop for 12 weeks. Any criticism and or advice is welcomed. Thanks guys.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For a first injectible cycle ideally you use a long ester. First because you don't want to have to pin EOD and you're going to thank yourself for less muscle trauma, and second because there's no real benefit for you (prop vs E/Cyp) at this point. But, since you're getting it for free, go ahead and do 100mg EOD. If you don't know the IM points, you can youtube them pretty easily.

As far as your "stack" goes... keep it simple. Do not use hCG, and DO NOT USE HCG IN PCT that's not where it's utilized. HCG is suppressive by nature. As a first timer your body will recover and return to homeostasis quite easily, you don't need hCG here, save it for a cycle where you're using multiple compounds, and when you've done more cycles in general. Dose the Var whenever you like, i'm not a huge fan of Var use with males. Run your adex on cycle as needed, clomid for PCT is fine. Dose taurine as needed, you could start around 6g pre training.

hide83

Awards
Looks good other than the hcg. Hcg shouldn't be run I conjunction with your pct drugs as its suppressive. It can be run throughout the the cycle at low dose (250 iu twice weekly)or you can blast it the last couple of weeks of your cycle. I'm doing 1000 ius e3d right now to close out my test cycle.

theoak10

Awards
Thanks Rhadam! I appreciate the info and thank you for informing me on hcg. I'm running the var as a finisher to help harden up. Is there another compound you might recommend that would maybe do this better? Winstrol scares me a bit especially because I have been having some joint problems as of lately.

theoak10

Awards
Thanks hide83 I won't be using the hcg in pct now. I misunderstood its benefits and will be researching it more. This is the first time I ever thought I would need to use hcg.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Rhadam! I appreciate the info and thank you for informing me on hcg. I'm running the var as a finisher to help harden up. Is there another compound you might recommend that would maybe do this better? Winstrol scares me a bit especially because I have been having some joint problems as of lately.
You're injecting test, but winstrol scares you...? uh... lol.

Var is simply overpriced for the effects, winstrol is much better for a cutter plain and simple. And it's cheaper. If you have joint issues then you should look at your lifting form first and correct any imbalances. Otherwise, cissus is a life saver. Your best cutting agents are: test, tren, winstrol, masteron.

hide83

Awards
I agree that var is overpriced but it still might be the better choice if prone to mpb. I can't do winny/mast personally. I wish I could though. My hair is already pretty thin and I'm not looking to speed it up.

theoak10

Awards
You're injecting test, but winstrol scares you...? uh... lol.

Var is simply overpriced for the effects, winstrol is much better for a cutter plain and simple. And it's cheaper. If you have joint issues then you should look at your lifting form first and correct any imbalances. Otherwise, cissus is a life saver. Your best cutting agents are: test, tren, winstrol, masteron.
okay thanks man!

dustter

dustter

Awards
Yeah from what research i have come across a first cycle does not need HCG. I am running similar cycle but with test e at 250mg monday/thursday. Ana starting at week 4-10. I did a shorter test cycle for first cycle. PCT with clomid, sup3r PCT, and protex.