1AD

B

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
How much 1AD would experienced users take just to strictly avoid muscle
loss while cutting?

Not interested in gaining any LBM.

Ive been taking MOHN for this but have experience some kidney issues recently and
though I want to switch it up to another non-aromatizable non methylated counter-
part.

So how many mgs to avoid muscle loss?

I know 600mg is good for a bulk but was thinking maybe 200mg twice ed for 400mgs total?

E

enimity

Awards
Really depends on your amount of lbm and previous ph experience. My first cycle of 1ad I only ran 300mg ed for 6 weeks and gained 15lbs. Shut down pretty hard by the second week as well.

For me a low dose would probably be 100-200mg. Some need as much as 900mg so a low dose would be around 400mg.

Give some more info, what are your sats, have you used 1ad or 1-test before?

B

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
1 test M1T 4AD M5AA,deca,EQ,Test E, 1 test cyp experience.

curently 182 pounds down from 188 have dropped 2 % BF and 5 pounds BF.

O

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
i would say 900mg a day to keep muscle if running it alone. its not that strong of a compound but everyone talks of this stuff as if it was real gear.

B

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Yeah im second guessing if I wanna run it now too much lethargy so Im going to run the new ALRI product max lmg and give that a go.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Yeah im second guessing if I wanna run it now too much lethargy so Im going to run the new ALRI product max lmg and give that a go.
yeah, try it. I haven't heard whether lethargy will be an issue with MAX, but reports seem good thus far. If you did 1AD, for your purposes, I'd say 600mg/day.

O

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
i think 1-ad got WAY too much credit and hype. it was okay as a legal supp when it first came out, but its just not that good and shuts you down just as hard as anything.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Supplements 1
C Supplements 5
F Anabolics 57
R Anabolics 11
bigbeaph Anabolics 18