PCT as follows

Clomid 1 day at 100mg, then 50/50/25/25
Osta 5/5/5/0
SuperPCT run throughout

ON CYCLE SUPPORT

Right now I'm dosing Inhibit E once AM once PM
CEL Cycle Assist daily
TUDCA will start on week 2 with Halo

I have letrone on hand for some rebound issues if they arise, also have some formestanzol

any input? Looking to put numbers up on my bench and skwat

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Everything looks good except the osta. Drop it from your cycle and pct and you will be gtg.

Edit: lgd dose gets excessive at the end, won't add any gains but will definitely contribute to side effects. You shouldn't need to go over 12mg.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Everything looks good except the osta. Drop it from your cycle and pct and you will be gtg.

Edit: lgd dose gets excessive at the end, won't add any gains but will definitely contribute to side effects. You shouldn't need to go over 12mg.
as stated here no ostarine in pct as it will further suppress you. The LGD is verry sufficent even at a dose of 10 mg i think 12 is even high.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
I understand the whole Osta theory but I'd run Osta at 5mg for 6 weeks in a mini cut I did before a meet a couple months back and had blood drawn at doc that noted no drastic changes and normal T-levels and slightly elevated E-levels

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
and understood on the LGD, will keep at 8mg until I finish the halo, then move to 12 for remainder

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Hey all bumping for advice, what do u think of adding 30-60mg or Tr3n on training days pre workout? So 5 days a week 1 hour pre workout, adding in inhibit p as well

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Tren isnt just a pretty workout its a daily supplement

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Understood but thats 5 days on it plus the other goodies, im assuming it would work. Anyone ever try similar style?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hey all bumping for advice, what do u think of adding 30-60mg or Tr3n on training days pre workout? So 5 days a week 1 hour pre workout, adding in inhibit p as well
Tren isnt just a pretty workout its a daily supplement
^ this. Just take it every day.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough. You think 60mgs would suffice stacked with halo and lgd?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Fair enough. You think 60mgs would suffice stacked with halo and lgd?
You could see some good effects from tren at 60mg but it really shines at 90mg and up. I just started tren/dermatren at 120mg and plan to taper up if that tells you anything.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Youve got caber in the tank in case **** goes south? Ive got plenty to keep estro in check and so far so good, however ive never run tren so to add it at a higher dose with only inhibit p for prolactin is my concern. Then again estro in check should keep prolactin in check

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Youve got caber in the tank in case **** goes south? Ive got plenty to keep estro in check and so far so good, however ive never run tren so to add it at a higher dose with only inhibit p for prolactin is my concern. Then again estro in check should keep prolactin in check
I'm actually running prami right now. Have ran tren up to 150mg with no prolactin issues and no prolactin control. 60mg you shouldn't have any issues but inhibit p is always a good idea.