halo dosage timing

stespiel

stespiel

Awards
i'm at 75mg/day taking it like this:

25mg @ 8am
25mg @ 3pm
25mg @ 10pm

i've read some people take it all at once in the morning.. some people take it post-workout.. some people spread it like this.. any opinions? does it really even matter?

edit: halodrol (not halotestin)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't really matter, however theoretically it's good to have a bolus dose of hormones pre training.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
The half life of halo is reportedly around 12 to 16 hours. It would be best not to take it all at once. Halo is usually dosed twice a day equal hours apart. I have always tried to have a dose close to pre workout as possible.

Some suggest to take the dose at least 4 hours away from your cycle support supp due to interference with absorption, however, there is nothing proven on the topic and seems to be bro science hype.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The half life of halo is reportedly around 12 to 16 hours. It would be best not to take it all at once. Halo is usually dosed twice a day equal hours apart. I have always tried to have a dose close to pre workout as possible.

Some suggest to take the dose at least 4 hours away from your cycle support supp due to interference with absorption, however, there is nothing proven on the topic and seems to be bro science hype.
The issue is with c-17 orals and SAMe. If you're using SAMe then ideally you dose well away, if not then there are no real issues.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm at 75mg/day taking it like this:

25mg @ 8am
25mg @ 3pm
25mg @ 10pm

i've read some people take it all at once in the morning.. some people take it post-workout.. some people spread it like this.. any opinions? does it really even matter?
This is fine. It's not rocket science, but definitely don't recommend once a day. I'm also running 75mg of Halo right now with 45mg of DMZ (3 caps of each per day) and splitting them similar to yourself.

1 of each 4:00am pre workout
1 of each 11:00am before lunch
1 of each 6:00pm before dinner

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good lord.. I thought you were talking about halotestin.. i was going to say those doses will freakin kill you.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
The issue is with c-17 orals and SAMe. If you're using SAMe then ideally you dose well away, if not then there are no real issues.
I can't find any literature to confirm this. I have been looking for some time and can't find anything. Could you provide a link from where you obtained this please?

Also I haven't seen many cycle support supps with Sam e in them and this would not matter anyway then.

Just looking for more info especially when I am trying to set up my upcoming cycle which will drastically vary from any previous cycles I have ran in the past simply due to the timing that I will be taking all of supps at.

x82bones

x82bones

Awards
lgi damage control has sam e in it, and ive ran it along with 100mg halodrol ed with no issues whatsoever. both were lgi products and I cant see them making products that are not conducive with each other. gains were fairly substantial as well, so I don't see a problem with it imo.

x82bones

x82bones

Awards
as for your original question, I would dose your larger portion an hour or two prior to workout, and last dosage around dinner time. keeps blood concentrations a bit more steady however with halos long half life, I don't think it really matters. I always dose orals pre workout sometimes just for the psychological effects if nothing else. halo has great strength increasing potential.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Considering the half life of halo id say you got a pretty solid set up there. As others said I'd try to fit one of those doses roughly a hour before the gym.
Personally though after running halo 3 times up I never split it up like this, just 2 doses a day. First at 10am& the second around 7pm. Saw great gains all three cycles.