4AD/EpiAndro for test base?

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Do you think those two would be sufficient for a 30 day run of methyl dmz (msten and dmz)?

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Cool, I'm staying away from tr3st, the risk/sides aren't worth it to me

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
8 days on Dermatrest for me right now and no sides to report @ 50mg ED. Weight has gone up a bit but calories have also. The main difference I notice is more aggression but honestly my libido was better on Dermacrine and LGD so it is a bit of a disappointment in that regard. I may add in the oral (Tr3st) PWO tonight but I generally don't need added motivation to workout.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I have 1 bottle of methyl dmz and 1 bottle of OL LGD. I'm not sure how I'm gonna plan my cycle just yet. I don't like long cycles, otherwise I'd bridge the lgd to the methyl dmz. Have any dosing recommendations on the 4ad and epi? I've heard 330 and 500mg ed

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I have 1 bottle of methyl dmz and 1 bottle of OL LGD. I'm not sure how I'm gonna plan my cycle just yet. I don't like long cycles, otherwise I'd bridge the lgd to the methyl dmz. Have any dosing recommendations on the 4ad and epi? I've heard 330 and 500mg ed
I'd definitely bridge the SARM into the DS but you have to do what is most comfortable for yourself.

Those are good numbers to start. You might be able to start at a lower dose because you are stacking them and getting benefits from both compounds. I know some people get decent results with 200mg of 4-Andro as a base, while others need more. Many different factors involved. You can always increase the doses as needed.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
dermacrine is always a option to w/o the negative sides

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
that combo should do well for keeping the libido up, lethargy down, and add some bonus aggression and gains.

You should checkout our transdermal 4-Andro TD and we offer to epiandro products: Alpha Stano (epiandrosterone cyclodextrin complex) and Stano TD (transdermal epiandro)

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
Generally speaking transdermals are more efficient. for some compounds like epiandrosterone, the required doses are a little high to run completely td.

Our Stano TD is a great and cost effective way to keep epiandrosterone high between oral doses.f

All our transdermals are made using Salvo by Iron Legion

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
what are you going to dose it at? I'm thinking about using the same test base for a trenavar or tr1umph/methyldiazirinol run.
Do you think those two would be sufficient for a 30 day run of methyl dmz (msten and dmz)?

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
If oral, than 330 for 4ad and 500 for stano, but I'm not sure about the td dose. Anyone have any recommendations?

dronkey

Awards
If oral, than 330 for 4ad and 500 for stano, but I'm not sure about the td dose. Anyone have any recommendations?
I'm running alpha gainz alpha stano for epiandro and to do an 8 week run at 450mg I'm going to need to order a second bottle. It's good stuff but two bottles for an 8 week run is a bit pricey. Perhaps OL's andro releases in a few weeks may or may not be more cost effective if that's a consideration.

Also I don't see any reason to mess with td as its not like andros have bad oral bioavailability like dhea does. Oral bioavailability is just fine so I'd say stick with oral.

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
I'm running alpha gainz alpha stano for epiandro and to do an 8 week run at 450mg I'm going to need to order a second bottle. It's good stuff but two bottles for an 8 week run is a bit pricey. Perhaps OL's andro releases in a few weeks may or may not be more cost effective if that's a consideration.

Also I don't see any reason to mess with td as its not like andros have bad oral bioavailability like dhea does. Oral bioavailability is just fine so I'd say stick with oral.
you do realize that "Andros" are metabolites of DHEA? 1-Andro is 1-DHEA, 4-andro is 4-DHEA, epiandrosterone is just the "EA" in "DHEA"...

Alpha Stano is so effective because of the cyclodextrin complex. But, Transdermal delivery does also have it's benefits and many people stack oral with td to take advantage of both.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Androvar is a great value for stano, I will probably go with them and a td 4ad. What are your dose recommendation for td 4ad

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
you do realize that "Andros" are metabolites of DHEA? 1-Andro is 1-DHEA, 4-andro is 4-DHEA, epiandrosterone is just the "EA" in "DHEA"...

Alpha Stano is so effective because of the cyclodextrin complex. But, Transdermal delivery does also have it's benefits and many people stack oral with td to take advantage of both.
I'll look into alpha stano too

dronkey

Awards

I sit corrected - thanks for the info

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 21
Supplements 2