Advice for first PH cycle of Super Mandro

vvs002

Awards
I'm in need of some advice from guys who have used pro-hormones and the diet that I am running on it.

I am currently trying to cut body fat while gaining strength and definition.I am 6'3, 285 with approx 21% body fat. I just finished with college football and typically am used to power lifting. I have never used a pro-hormone but am getting my first bottle of Super Mandro. I am thinking of taking 3 caps a day (each cap 110 mg) for the first cycle and then possibly increase dosage for the second cycle.

Below is the diet I am running:

Breakfast

4 whole eggs

1 1/2 cups of egg whites

3/4 cup of oatmeal with water

Lunch

10 oz chicken breast

1 1/2 cup of rice

4 oz of veggies

2 scoops of whey post workout

Post workout meal

10oz chicken breast

4oz potatoes

1 apple

1tbs peanut butter

Dinner

10oz 93% lean ground beef

10oz sweet potato

1 scoop of whey before bed.

I am doing a lot of volume to try and increase strength and definition! If you have any supplement, diet, or training advice please let me know

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
make sure u run proper pct and take time off between cycles and dont forget a serm or dont run andros!

goodguygreg

Awards
Hey dude

I just ran androvar and supermandro. Im a lot smaller than you and ran up to 5 super mandro per day, its a fairly mild compound and i didnt experience any sides other than back pump and calve pumps. Still you should run a SERM to be safe its just the smart thing to do, and i think others here will agree its the best protocol for keeping those gains you made. You might want to run ostashred as a primer a couple weeks in advance and throughout the cycle as well i stacked it and it helped with getting leaner.

BL rebirth has been getting good press as an OTC SERM which you can consider if you go down the three dose per day route

Your diet looks good but i would keep lifting for power on your compounds because high reps dont necessarily burn fat. Diet and cardio will do that. Theres a school of thought that you should lift heavy (70-85% 1rm) while on a cut because theres less tears in the muscle fibers to be repaired, and on a caloric deficit those nutrients should be geared towards maintaining what muscle you have

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
yes a serm is recommended as you will experience shut down and take some time to recover naturally there for losing your gains

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
Hey dude

I just ran androvar and supermandro. Im a lot smaller than you and ran up to 5 super mandro per day, its a fairly mild compound and i didnt experience any sides other than back pump and calve pumps. Still you should run a SERM to be safe its just the smart thing to do, and i think others here will agree its the best protocol for keeping those gains you made. You might want to run ostashred as a primer a couple weeks in advance and throughout the cycle as well i stacked it and it helped with getting leaner.

BL rebirth has been getting good press as an OTC SERM which you can consider if you go down the three dose per day route

Your diet looks good but i would keep lifting for power on your compounds because high reps dont necessarily burn fat. Diet and cardio will do that. Theres a school of thought that you should lift heavy (70-85% 1rm) while on a cut because theres less tears in the muscle fibers to be repaired, and on a caloric deficit those nutrients should be geared towards maintaining what muscle you have

Do you have a log? How were your results? Thanks for sharing!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1) SERM
2) At your size you'll want to dose higher
3) Lethargy can be an issue with 1 andro, so a base would be recommended.
4) 1 andro isn't exactly a "cutting" agent. Just a heads up.

goodguygreg

Awards
Do you have a log? How were your results? Thanks for sharing!
I didn't do a log, but here's a recap of my results:
http: //anabolicminds. com/forum/steroids/276707-my-thoughts-androvar.html

(take out the spaces, can't post links yet)

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
Oh yeah, already read that one. Nvm haha well done brother!