Epistane update

leanguy101

Awards
Hello as i posted before thinking that i bought bunk epi from ebay ,,
This is my 5th day on epi 30mg a day and i already having back pumps 4th day while doing back
Crazy back pumpe prevented me from doing deadlifts that day,, is this epi effects or iam just feeling it cuz i know iam taking epi?? For previous users let me know if its too early to feel pumps.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is my 5th day on epi 30mg a day and i already having back pumps 4th day while doing back
Crazy back pumpe prevented me from doing deadlifts that day,, is this epi effects or iam just feeling it cuz i know iam taking epi?? For previous users let me know if its too early to feel pumps.
Any ph can give backs pumps. Just drink plenty of water and supplement with taurine if needed. Keep dosing consistently and following your diet plan. Quit sweating the legitimacy and focus on training. You'll know at the end by strength and composition changes.

Leaveit

Awards
i stocked up before the ban ... lol I've got 8 bottles of havoc and olympus labs epistane... i know before the ban it was legit on ebay ..unsure now though lol

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
i stocked up before the ban ... lol I've got 8 bottles of havoc and olympus labs epistane... i know before the ban it was legit on ebay ..unsure now though lol
Isn't the shelf life of epistane like 6 months?

Leaveit

Awards
expiration date on the bottle is june 2016 / if you store in a cool dry place. I doubt the half life is 6 months.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
expiration date on the bottle is june 2016 / if you store in a cool dry place. I doubt the half life is 6 months.
Who is talking about "half life"?. How'd that work anyway?. You take all your caps you'd ever take in the cycle in one shot?. Or would you empty all the powder from 2 bottles worth into an alcohol solution, mix it up and drink it?

Leaveit

Awards
Shelf life ?? I read what he typed wrong. I thought he said half life... I meant to say shelf life.. my bad

Leaveit

Awards
ayeee lol it flew wayyyy over my head until now..... I was like wtf he talking about lol

Leaveit

Awards
anyways lol I'm about to start a EPI /Trenevar cycle monday with my stocked up goodies.. ill prove this shelf life theory and post back... wanted to run injectable cycle but I am going to germany in may and my pct would fall right into my vacation which is a no go

Wreckosaurus

Awards
I bought two bottles of havoc on ebay before the ban. I've tried taking it twice and both times it made me feel super dizzy. I'm not sure if it's legit product, as I've never used epistane before. I would assume if it was bunk it would just be capsules filled with flour though.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
if the bottle is a reputable company and bottle it sealed properly what make you think ****s fake

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
I believe the largest concern for shelf-life of epistane is that it converts into phera. When converted, phera exhibits properties some claim are similar to superdrol, though could just be the chemical similarity. Phera appears to be a much wetter compound compared to epi and carries increased side-effects. From what I understand most of the epistane produced was found to be contaminated with phera anyways, so the longer it's stored the more it will degrade.

All three compounds are hepatotoxic and are known to cause permanent damage to the liver, just an fyi.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe the largest concern for shelf-life of epistane is that it converts into phera. When converted, phera exhibits properties some claim are similar to superdrol, though could just be the chemical similarity. Phera appears to be a much wetter compound compared to epi and carries increased side-effects. From what I understand most of the epistane produced was found to be contaminated with phera anyways, so the longer it's stored the more it will degrade.

All three compounds are hepatotoxic and are known to cause permanent damage to the liver, just an fyi.
Say what?. Where'd you read "permanent damage to the liver."

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Anything hepatotoxic leads to permanent liver damage once your AST/ALT values go high enough.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
epistane causes permanent damage i thought your liver can recover from things like drinking everyday for 20 years so how is epistane for 4 weeks permnant?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
are bodys heal themselves i dont think the liver is excluded

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
I don't really agree with the "permanent damage" aspect of the previous post. Your liver enzymes can simply be elevated by exercise. The liver is an extremely resilient organ and when the cessation of methylated oral aas occurs one's liver values normally return to be baseline. Can it happen? Sure, but I do believe the permanent damage would occur with very high doses of certain compounds and of course individuals already with preexisting medical conditions. I believe it is rare at best.

leanguy101

Awards
day six on havoc **** is crazy ! no back pumps on chest day. still at 30mg a day

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are bodys heal themselves i dont think the liver is excluded
The liver is the only internal organ that actually heals itself. Saying AAS cause PERMANENT damage to the liver is asinine. In fact if one part of the liver is physically damaged, you can have a surgeon remove it, or cut it off, and it will regrow new. I'm not just talking out of my ass either. I got that straight out of the mouth of the head of a liver transplant team...My doctor when I had drug induced cholestasis.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
The liver is the only internal organ that actually heals itself. Saying AAS cause PERMANENT damage to the liver is asinine. In fact if one part of the liver is physically damaged, you can have a surgeon remove it, or cut it off, and it will regrow new. I'm not just talking out of my ass either. I got that straight out of the mouth of the head of a liver transplant team...My doctor when I had drug induced cholestasis.
Was you liver so bad that you had to talk to a liver transplant team? Did you get a liver transplant?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was you liver so bad that you had to talk to a liver transplant team? Did you get a liver transplant?
They thought I might have needed it I think. Either that or they just wanted me to have the best doctor, because I was transferred to The Lahey Clinic and they know the liver there. It was over 10 years ago now so my memory isn't that clear but I do remember some things very clearly.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Holy baby Jesus! That must have sucked ass and probably scared the **** out of you.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
They thought I might have needed it I think. Either that or they just wanted me to have the best doctor, because I was transferred to The Lahey Clinic and they know the liver there. It was over 10 years ago now so my memory isn't that clear but I do remember some things very clearly.
Did you have liver problems from ph use or was it because of something different

Leaveit

Awards
I believe it it does if it sits there for 5 years and is stored wrong. I just checked my Oylmpus Labs epistane bottles and I thought the exp was 2016, but it actually says 06-2017 on the bottom.

dman1

Awards
how is it going with your cycle?

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
So if I let my epi sit long enough then I'll get upgraded to superdrol? Sounds like a win to me, just have to change from a recomp to a bulk and adjust some ancillaries.