Cycle suggestions

dfb11

Awards
I'm gonna run andro quad by primeval labs containing ostarine 10mg, 1- andro 25 mg, 4- andro 25 mg, and laxogenin.

I plan on running one bottle with 60 caps and following up with pct revolution by redefine nutrition.

Any thoughts or suggestions for dosing for this cycle? Thanks.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna run andro quad by primeval labs containing ostarine 10mg, 1- andro 25 mg, 4- andro 25 mg, and laxogenin.

I plan on running one bottle with 60 caps and following up with pct revolution by redefine nutrition.

Any thoughts or suggestions for dosing for this cycle? Thanks.
You need Rebirth and/or a SERM for PCT. you'd be much better off run two bottles for 8 weeks. The dosing on this product leaves a lot to be desired.

dfb11

Awards
Rebirth is a Natural serm I believe. Is there a reason why you'd recommend a product like that over an arimistane containing compound like pct black by redefine?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rebirth is a Natural serm I believe. Is there a reason why you'd recommend a product like that over an arimistane containing compound like pct black by redefine?
Yes it is a natural extract that functions as a SERM. Arimistane is an AI and not an extremely effective one. Any successful PCT protocol needs to have a SERM as the foundation. No SERM= no cycle. AI's have their place in pct but not as the sole component.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What serms would you recommend?
I'd recommend picking up nolva or clomid. Nolva can be run at 20/20/10/10 and clomid at 50/50/25/25.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need Rebirth and/or a SERM for PCT. you'd be much better off run two bottles for 8 weeks. The dosing on this product leaves a lot to be desired.
Dosing is definitely an issue with this product.

dfb11

Awards
My training and diet are advanced, I was just looking for a mildly dosed product to gain a few more quality pounds

Zug

Awards
This, dosing is crap on everything but the Osta

What are your goals OP? (saw post above)

Those doses wont do much and Osta never did too much for me on size. Strength I saw an increase in tho. Go for PA, boosts appetite and strength nicely. ARA for hypertrophy. If you want size LGD at a min imo.

dfb11

Awards
My goal is simply to put on a few pounds of quality muscle. I don't want to run any harsh compounds but after 4 years of natural training And being a hard gainer, Id like to see what a little extra help will do to my physique.

Zug

Awards
What is PA and ARA?
Phosdatic Acid and Arachidonic acid, Natty supps which are both cheaper and probably more efficacious than what youre planning on imo. (well depending on your personal response to the osta). OL recently released a sup called Tr1umph which contains some great goodies in it including a good dose of soy lecithin enough to meet PA requirements. (id try it and do a writeup but ive spent enough money recently)

I assume you're tracking your macro's OP?