What happened to all the DHEA type products?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember all the buzz, aka Forerunner Labsl....but since SARMS came out it's gone silent lol

They still around?

PHWSupplements

PHWSupplements

Board Sponsor
Awards
As far as we know, Forerunner Labs and AMS are re-vamping their line ups. Should be ready and out within the next two weeks.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as we know, Forerunner Labs and AMS are re-vamping their line ups. Should be ready and out within the next two weeks.
Really?

I think I just noticed Blackstone Labs does some products like this!

I don't see much in terms of reviews tho, and information compared to how well SARMS have taken off.

PHWSupplements

PHWSupplements

Board Sponsor
Awards
Really?

I think I just noticed Blackstone Labs does some products like this!

I don't see much in terms of reviews tho, and information compared to how well SARMS have taken off.
BSL does have 1-DHEA (Chosen 1) and 4-DHEA (Brutal 4ce) but there's a ton of companies producing products.

Primeval is making everything - plus they have Tri-Andro (the strongest dosed tri-andro product).

Olympus labs is about to release an Andro Line (which we may or may not be running an exclusive on ).

On top of that, we carry XCEL's new products.

Raw Anabolics has a raw anabolic kit that we carry.

Innovative Labs has Monster Plexx (a quintiple DHEA stack).

As well as others, that we carry right on the site. DHEA has an incredible amount of information and studies, respectively, the information is all out there.

We're releasing a compound database that breaks down each and every compound and the pertaining products.

Wreckosaurus

Awards
Iron mag labs still has andros and just came out with a new one that's similar to epiandro, but only 1 step conversion. I just bought some andro from primeval labs. And andro the giant and super mandro are very popular.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iron mag labs still has andros and just came out with a new one that's similar to epiandro, but only 1 step conversion. I just bought some andro from primeval labs. And andro the giant and super mandro are very popular.
Andros are still around and very effective at that. The problem is that many are horribly underdosed (literally almost every brand out requires multiple bottles of each compound for a single effective run).

Fortunately, super mandro and Andro the giant are the full 300mg of actives plus absorption enhancers in each bottle. We also have androvar which has full effective doses of epiandro.

I prefer properly dosed andros over Sarms any day of the week.

Benderrodrigu

Awards
As most have said there are some around still. Blackstone Labs, ironmag labs, AMS, and a hand full of others are out there. Several online shops have them.

The DHEA is under dosed, you'll want to. Increase the dosage to about 220-300. And run them a bit longer than 4 weeks. The DHEA products take a while to kick in.

dronkey

Awards
BSL does have 1-DHEA (Chosen 1) and 4-DHEA (Brutal 4ce) but there's a ton of companies producing products.

Primeval is making everything - plus they have Tri-Andro (the strongest dosed tri-andro product).

Olympus labs is about to release an Andro Line (which we may or may not be running an exclusive on ).

On top of that, we carry XCEL's new products.

Raw Anabolics has a raw anabolic kit that we carry.

Innovative Labs has Monster Plexx (a quintiple DHEA stack).

As well as others, that we carry right on the site. DHEA has an incredible amount of information and studies, respectively, the information is all out there.

We're releasing a compound database that breaks down each and every compound and the pertaining products.
Any idea when that OL release will be happening? I don't wanna have to buy another underdosed bottle for this run if I can grab OL before I run out

PHWSupplements

PHWSupplements

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any idea when that OL release will be happening? I don't wanna have to buy another underdosed bottle for this run if I can grab OL before I run out
We're hoping within 2-3 weeks!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great responses, thank you everyone.

They're a pain to import, are they safe side wise? No hair loss?

I thought I read ages ago, they have much less sides and produce good gains. It's definitely confusing between all the products.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great responses, thank you everyone.

They're a pain to import, are they safe side wise? No hair loss?

I thought I read ages ago, they have much less sides and produce good gains. It's definitely confusing between all the products.
Dhea derivatives are not methylated so they are much less liver toxic than other methylated designers. They are still prohormones and side effects like hair shedding and increased prostate weight are still a possibility. Dhea derivatives are the only prohormones still legal in the us (except for a few progestins that are not worth taking or even talking about they suck so bad) so you will be seeing a bunch of these products flood the market soon.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Andros are still around and very effective at that. The problem is that many are horribly underdosed (literally almost every brand out requires multiple bottles of each compound for a single effective run).

Fortunately, super mandro and Andro the giant are the full 300mg of actives plus absorption enhancers in each bottle. We also have androvar which has full effective doses of epiandro.

I prefer properly dosed andros over Sarms any day of the week.
The most effect DHEAs are very expensive. I had one quoted to make, not sell, make,....at $80 a bottle for an effective dose for 30 days.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The most effect DHEAs are very expensive. I had one quoted to make, not sell, make,....at $80 a bottle for an effective dose for 30 days.
They are indeed very expensive to manufacture, and are all patented by HiTech. If you do want one manufactured for you legally, you can get one at a much more affordable rate.

The multiple delivery systems we offer (SEDDS/Cyclosome/etc) also make dosing of these compounds MUCH more affordable.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We've got the Hi-Tech line, including the new Equibolin, 20% off at Nutriverse. See supplement deals section for more info if youre interested.

I'm a big 1Andro fan. Its an excellent compound and 8-12 week cycles are doable. By and large they're easier on the body but it does come with the possibility of the usual sides. Do your research, I feel too many folks brush these aside.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought they were a little more side free! My mate doesn't wanna risk hair loss, told him to stick to Osta ?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought they were a little more side free! My mate doesn't wanna risk hair loss, told him to stick to Osta ��
so far through 10 logs here on AM, the only side effect we've heard of is slight lethargy.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The potential side effects are the same for these pro hormones as they are for the target hormones they convert to.

bradray5871

Awards
If you could find dmz or msten, they are still legal in u.s

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Designer anabolic steroid control act made both DMZ and msten illegal

bradray5871

Awards
5α-Androstan-3,6,17-trione
(A saturated/’5a-reduced’ form of 6-oxo)

6-bromo-androstan-3,17-dione
(A saturated form of the aromatase inhibitor 6-bromoandrostenedione)

6-bromo-androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-dione
(6-bromoandrostenedione with additional C1-2 unsaturation)

4-chloro-17α-methyl-androsta-1,4-diene-3,17β-diol
(‘Halodrol’, an Oral Turinabol precursor)

4-chloro-17α-methyl-androst-4-ene-3β,17β-diol
(‘P-Mag’ or ‘Promagnon 25’, a methyl clostebol precursor)

4-chloro-17α-methyl-17β-hydroxy-androst-4-en-3-one
(17a-methyl clostebol)

4-chloro-17α-methyl-17β-hydroxy-androst-4-ene-3,11-dione
(‘Oxyguno’)

4-chloro-17α-methyl-androsta-1,4-diene-3,17β-diol
(‘Halodrol’ again, for some reason)

2α,17α-dimethyl-17β-hydroxy-5α-androstan-3-one
(Methasterone, or ‘Superdrol’. Note that this already appears on the CSA)

2α,17α-dimethyl-17β-hydroxy-5β-androstan-3-one
(An incorrect nomenclature occasionally listed on Superdrol bottles, see here)

2α,3α-epithio-17α-methyl-5α-androstan-17β-ol
(‘Epistane’ or ‘Havoc’)

[3,2-c]-furazan-5α-androstan-17β-ol
(‘Furuza’, a non-methylated analogue of Furazabol)

3β-hydroxy-estra-4,9,11-trien-17-one
(Theoretically a precursor to trenbolone; never released and probably never synthesized)

17α-methyl-androst-2-ene-3,17β-diol
(An analogue of desoxymethyltestosterone/madol/phera; never released and probably never synthesized)

17α-methyl-androsta-1,4-diene-3,17β-diol
(M1,4ADD, a precursor to methandrostenolone/Dianabol)

Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione
(‘Trendione’, a trenbolone precursor)

18a-Homo-3-hydroxy-estra-2,5(10)-dien-17-one
(M-LMG without the methoxy group, a precursor to 18-methyl-19-nortestosterone/13-ethylnortestosterone)

6α-Methyl-androst-4-ene-3,17-dione
(An aromatase inhibitor found in ProLine’s ‘Methyl-1 Pro’)

17α-Methyl-androstan-3-hydroxyimine-17β-ol
(‘The One’/’D-Plex’)

17α-Methyl-5α-androstan-17β-ol
(Methylandrostanol; ‘Protobol’)

17β-Hydroxy-androstano[2,3-d]isoxazole
(Androisoxazole)

17β-Hydroxy-androstano[3,2-c]isoxazole
(An isomer of androisoxazole)

4-Hydroxy-androst-4-ene-3,17-dione
(The aromatase inhibitor Formestane)

[3,2-c]pyrazole-5α-androstan-17β-ol
(Prostanozol, non-17a-methylated analogue of Stanozolol/Winstrol. Note 1: in the bill they have listed both this compound and formestane in the same subclause (lxxii), as if they were one item. Note 2: This compound already appears on the CSA))

[3,2-c]pyrazole-androst-4-en-17β-ol
(A 4,5 unsaturated analogue of the preceding compound)

[3,2-c]pyrazole-5α-androstan-17β-ol
(Prostanozol again)

I can't seem to find msten or dmz on this list from DASCA ( because they were not on it )

I am pretty sure they are still legal, just a matter of finding them

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dzine an msten aren't controlled substances.

They are however illegal to sell per dshea requirements.

bradray5871

Awards
Retail stores for example cannot carry them on the shelf i take it. Thanks for the info

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
They way it was worded was not limited to those explicitly stated. So I wouldn't just reference the explicit list

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any recommendations on an andro product which may stack well with Osta and 11-oxoderm? Mate only wants a short cycle due to holiday.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just did a write up on 1AD/1-test for anyone curious for Priceplow (hope it's okay to link there)

HiTech is sending me a couple bottles to log, so I'm looking forward to seeing if it will live up to the hype the study makes it out to be. I'd also like to stock up on some NorDHEA and 1,4DHEA just to have around in the future, since we all know they're eventually get the axe. 1,4DHEA especially sounds promising if it can deliver the appetite boost that boldenone does.

bradray5871

Awards
Iron mag labs has a pretty solid line of andro products out, give them a lookover

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They are indeed very expensive to manufacture, and are all patented by HiTech. If you do want one manufactured for you legally, you can get one at a much more affordable rate.

The multiple delivery systems we offer (SEDDS/Cyclosome/etc) also make dosing of these compounds MUCH more affordable.
Just a suggestion, take it for what you will, but you guys are using some awfully large esters in your formula for the DHEA compounds. For example, you've got Decanoate attached as the ester for your 1AD product. So, at 75mg of 1AD that leaves you with only 47mg of 1AD over all because of the large size of the Decanoate ester.

If you would switch it to acetate or propionate you would have much more of the overall hormone left over all and get more into your system -- regardless of the delivery system you use. The UTA study on 1DHEA used 330mg a day and had no special delivery system at all and got great results with the base hormone and grapefruit extract.

Spanner

Awards
pogue those priceplow write ups are excellent. Could you do one for Decabolin?

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
pogue those priceplow write ups are excellent. Could you do one for Decabolin?
That's what I'm working on atm, actually. I just want to make sure it has every detail the user needs to know before they start the cycle, including the pros, and cons.

Spanner

Awards
One of the concerns I have about NorDHEA is its impact on HDL, HCT and micro vascular degradation. The information I have looked at so far has been conflicting. If you could cover some of this it would be great

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One of the concerns I have about NorDHEA is its impact on HDL, HCT and micro vascular degradation. The information I have looked at so far has been conflicting. If you could cover some of this it would be great
Can you tell me where you got this information? Are you basing it on what sides of nandrolone in general or do you know something specific about NorDHEA itself?

Spanner

Awards
No sorry Nandrolone. I did not want to de-rail the thread by talking about Nandrolone so I am assuming that as it is the target hormone side effects would be similar for the NorDHEA. Is this assumption correct?

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No sorry Nandrolone. I did not want to de-rail the thread by talking about Nandrolone so I am assuming that as it is the target hormone side effects would be similar for the NorDHEA. Is this assumption correct?
To be perfectly honest, there is no 100% sure way to know. Since we've only had 1 single study on one of the DHEA based PHs, a lot of it is going to be speculation based off that and all the other data on nandrolone and it's previous nor-dione and nor-diol precursors. Just like all other AAS, nandrolone has its pros and cons, but you'll just have to wait for the article to come out to read the full breakdown. :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a suggestion, take it for what you will, but you guys are using some awfully large esters in your formula for the DHEA compounds. For example, you've got Decanoate attached as the ester for your 1AD product. So, at 75mg of 1AD that leaves you with only 47mg of 1AD over all because of the large size of the Decanoate ester.

If you would switch it to acetate or propionate you would have much more of the overall hormone left over all and get more into your system -- regardless of the delivery system you use. The UTA study on 1DHEA used 330mg a day and had no special delivery system at all and got great results with the base hormone and grapefruit extract.
we utilize long esters, short esters, and no esters whatsoever across various products.

1-AD = long ester
1-Test = no ester
quite a few feature the acetate ester.

The esters used in each formula are utilized to impact the specific purpose of that product. For example, 1-AD utilizes the long ester as its more designed for a cut(where all day anabolism is more important than large hormonal spikes), while 1-test is more designer for a bulk where spiking hormone levels can benefit gym enhancemnt

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

To be perfectly honest, there is no 100% sure way to know. Since we've only had 1 single study on one of the DHEA based PHs, a lot of it is going to be speculation based off that and all the other data on nandrolone and it's previous nor-dione and nor-diol precursors. Just like all other AAS, nandrolone has its pros and cons, but you'll just have to wait for the article to come out to read the full breakdown. :)
the unfortunate truth is that ALL hormonal products will impact hdl/ldl in a negative manner. no way around this.

the good news, is that every study on steroids show that this effect is short lived, and users return to baseline very quickly after their cycle ends.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
we utilize long esters, short esters, and no esters whatsoever across various products.

1-AD = long ester
1-Test = no ester
quite a few feature the acetate ester.

The esters used in each formula are utilized to impact the specific purpose of that product. For example, 1-AD utilizes the long ester as its more designed for a cut(where all day anabolism is more important than large hormonal spikes), while 1-test is more designer for a bulk where spiking hormone levels can benefit gym enhancemnt
Seems like it would just be more efficient to recommend the end user to take more capsules multiple times throughout the day. To me, the longer ester makes it just more of an expensive solution to a problem that might not be there. An ester isn't going to hang around for a long time in the stomach, it's meant for an intramuscular depot to slowly release from the injection site.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually an ester is to make it more lipophilic

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually an ester is to make it more lipophilic
Right, but my argument is that the length of the ester doesn't make it break down longer in the digestive tract. However, the longer the ester, the longer it will take to break down when it is injected IM.

yenohregdab

yenohregdab

Awards
Still waiting for something to be invented that dosen't effect hairloss or Libido/ED!

Mast/Prov Without the hair loss.
Deca without the deca dick.

Oh and primo without the price tag lol!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right, but my argument is that the length of the ester doesn't make it break down longer in the digestive tract. However, the longer the ester, the longer it will take to break down when it is injected IM.
I am not disagreeing with you, I agree. It's not my company however, so it is what it is.

This is why you see me suggesting 1-Testosterone(no ester) 10:1 over any other 1-andro product.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am not disagreeing with you, I agree. It's not my company however, so it is what it is.

This is why you see me suggesting 1-Testosterone(no ester) 10:1 over any other 1-andro product.
Should I send you my CV? :)

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not sure, as esters are quickly removed by enzymes in the blood.
Not sure if they're also in the small intestines

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still waiting for something to be invented that dosen't effect hairloss or Libido/ED!

Mast/Prov Without the hair loss.
Deca without the deca dick.

Oh and primo without the price tag lol!
It's called a sarm

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar