cycle Legend + Radar1ne + Mass gh + pct

joanto

Awards
Hello friends, forgive me if you do not understand. I do not speak English and translator use. Well ... I want to make my second cycle of SARM and read and read after I decided to cycle with. Legend + radar1ne + MASS gh ... I'll put a picture of how I want to. Suggestions and changes are accepted.

povs.jpg

what do you think ? Do you think it would be better run radarine the third week to continue to support mass gh?. The cycle will begin in February. Thank you

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
14 weeks is a long cycle. If I were you I would shorten it up to about 12weeks and run mass GH the whole time to get the MK benefits throughout. Then add the rad into the back end of the cycle not the front, because of the mass lethargy reported. If you really wanted to you have enough LGD collectively to run it at 8mg and bump to 12mg the whole cycle if you wish.

joanto

Awards
k_PEM thank you very much for your answer. I'll run as she says, it seems more logical .. please could put on a table and how to take the dose. If I have to buy a second boat gh mass no matter, if thus get better results. Thank you

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MASS GH:
2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2

RAD:
0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/2/2/2/2 (could do 3)

LEGEND:
0/0/0/0/1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1

LGD at 12mg is optional, but it's something you could do since you have the product. If your going good on 8mg I see no need to bump to 12mg. Same goes for the RAD, 8-12mg is what is commonly run. I'd start low at 8 to test it out, bump to 12mg (3 pills) if you feel it's needed.

I assume you have your PCT lined up? Hopefully a SERM and I would recommend picking up Super PCT by OL.

joanto

Awards
according. Radarine 3 pills did the last time and I was pretty good. Unfortunately I injured my right shoulder at the end of the cycle and I left the gym to recover (almost two months). Now I'm ready to train again. I'll do as I indicated cycle. I SUP3R + clomid for pct if necessary. I am very grateful for your help. Do you think you'll notice significant gains? I've never taken gh mass and I'm curious. LOL

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clomid is a requirement with this much going on, not a "if necessary"

I think you will, I'm on LGD 12mg and MK 20mg right now and noticing good fullness and the scale is slowly rising. If your diet and training is right you should too.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Subd. This was what i planned for my next cycle. Im excited to see someone else had the same idea. Post up a log when you start man and tag me in it

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
sarms are very suppresive i had more suppression from tri-sarm vs super dmz 3.0 also took longer to come back!

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
"sarms are very suppresive" => SARMs suppress testosterone. Some are very strong in how much they suppress, so you need Clomid for sure.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
according. Radarine 3 pills did the last time and I was pretty good. Unfortunately I injured my right shoulder at the end of the cycle and I left the gym to recover (almost two months). Now I'm ready to train again. I'll do as I indicated cycle. I SUP3R + clomid for pct if necessary. I am very grateful for your help. Do you think you'll notice significant gains? I've never taken gh mass and I'm curious. LOL
if i can add on the above- good advice-

lgd- start with lower dose- they say 4,5 is for cutting 10m is for bulking- (i went with liquid) if i did the full 1 ml at times it didnt help my sweet spot was between 5 to .75 or 3/4 of 1 ml.

whatever you do, dont start off at the max dose - K gave you a good way to do it- start off small with LG and increase if needed.

this is one of the reason imho- stacking sarms or sarms and ph isnt good for the first time someone is using new compounds. you cant gauge your body correctly and tell what is working and what to tweak. especially running rad and lg together at 12!

and yes have pct on hand- not after, not towards the end- HAVE IT BEFORE you start-

as far as gains, you will notice with lg but 6-12 lbs over the course of the cycle of lbm- not water- if you are expecting to be on the cover of flex mag in 3 days, well, take out a loan and buy the company

no offense bro, please dont take this as a neg post or that im being a dick, but if you are asking if you will see significant gains with the above, you have not researched enough.

just looking out for you bro, thats all

good luck- need help just ask, we are all here

joanto

Awards
Thanks, I will use clomid pct eats. and finally execute it this way.MASS GH:
2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2

RAD:
0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/2/2/2/2 (could do 3)

LEGEND:
0/0/0/0/1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1

LGD at 12mg is optional,

joanto

Awards
in Spain almost everything about anabolic is fake, shoddy and can not do good tables cycle. Previously I ran radar1ne + ostar1ne and I was pretty good. but not to become a cover boy I'm content with seeing improvement in my physical. I appreciate your help friend. I'll see how it works. Are in this post, my notes progress and go up photographs of evolution. Thank you.

joanto

Awards
Hello, smith_69 I not quite understand how to know if my body needs more legend. I do not quite understand what you mean. thanks

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Hello, smith_69 I not quite understand how to know if my body needs more legend. I do not quite understand what you mean. thanks
K_pem

Darlz

Awards
Please make sure to use a real SERM in PCT... Ive seen so many people try to get away with some OTC supplement that says PCT in it and then they complain that they cant get an erection anymore and their libido is down... OP if you dont know what Suppression is, perhaps you should do a little more research on Sarms and even prohormones and Steroids. For a while, people were marketing these Sarms as wonder drugs that built muscle without disrupting your HPTA. But thats not true at all. They work just like steroids...

joanto

Awards
Hello friends. 2 weeks ago I'm using mass gh, and about 3 days ago palpitations and noticed as bumps on my chest. I also noticed principle of gynecomastia but more worrying is the chest part of corszon. I have all that part as sore and tired, it's as if my heart had been working harder these days and I can feel tired. I am somewhat preocuoado. It is normal? Did someone s happened? Seeing the side effects that come on the boat itself has left more worried.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Hello friends. 2 weeks ago I'm using mass gh, and about 3 days ago palpitations and noticed as bumps on my chest. I also noticed principle of gynecomastia but more worrying is the chest part of corszon. I have all that part as sore and tired, it's as if my heart had been working harder these days and I can feel tired. I am somewhat preocuoado. It is normal? Did someone s happened? Seeing the side effects that come on the boat itself has left more worried.
doesn't seem normal and if you have unwanted sides that YOU DO NOT WANT- regardless if some sides may be normal to others- STOP using it

joanto

Awards
I go to the doctor today at the annual review of the work tell me I have contractures trapezoids and back, I mentioned what happens to me and apparently is muscular. When the muscle relaxes to be "tired" relaxes and contracts. And maybe that's why I get to get nervous anxiety. Today I go to a doctor to tell me I should do. thank you

joanto

Awards
Updated: Good morning friends, I decided to stop taking MASS GH. WHY? I did not take a test during the weekend to see if he could feel palpitations in the chest and I wrong to be removed and effectively. Monday night I take a capsule and when I started taking it after those stupid with heart palpitations. I felt like my heart was beating very fast three times and two more slowly as if they were arrhythmias of the heart, and as much pounding in his chest as if I should give a blow. today I had a bad day at work, with pressure in chest, with anxiety and dizzy. I had very bad experience with this substance. What can I take now? Idk if I take RQDAR1NE arriving in a week or definitely not take anything and let my body rest and start with the post cycle ... what do you think I should do?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Updated: Good morning friends, I decided to stop taking MASS GH. WHY? I did not take a test during the weekend to see if he could feel palpitations in the chest and I wrong to be removed and effectively. Monday night I take a capsule and when I started taking it after those stupid with heart palpitations. I felt like my heart was beating very fast three times and two more slowly as if they were arrhythmias of the heart, and as much pounding in his chest as if I should give a blow. today I had a bad day at work, with pressure in chest, with anxiety and dizzy. I had very bad experience with this substance. What can I take now? Idk if I take RQDAR1NE arriving in a week or definitely not take anything and let my body rest and start with the post cycle ... what do you think I should do?
wait

joanto

Awards
I have not made any profit in these 3 weeks using MASS GH .... WHAT SHOULD I DO?

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe you have your answer. Discontinue your cycle, wait, reevaluate and then if you choose to run your RAD

joanto

Awards
K_perm I will evaluate and then use RAD. Is the RAD cycle is 6 weeks or more? By not taking massgh keep the table as he said?

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be honest, I have no idea what you're asking lol. Please contruct a coherent question man.

I would get a bottle of Super PCT ASAP and start it and if you've been on LGD for a decent period of time, add some clomid. (I'm at work and don't have time to go back and re look at your cycle details thus far

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
To be honest, I have no idea what you're asking lol. Please contruct a coherent question man.

I would get a bottle of Super PCT ASAP and start it and if you've been on LGD for a decent period of time, add some clomid. (I'm at work and don't have time to go back and re look at your cycle details thus far
forgot to mention, believe he is from another country, so the time difference and grammar may be off a little.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
K_perm I will evaluate and then use RAD. Is the RAD cycle is 6 weeks or more? By not taking massgh keep the table as he said?
no mass- take some time off-

rad- people start noticing major lethargy around 4 weeks - people have run this upto 12 weeks 6-8 seems to be the normal, but YOU have to decide that for yourself- pay attn to your body- everyone is different

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
forgot to mention, believe he is from another country, so the time difference and grammar may be off a little.
Ahhhhh makes sense!

OP Listen up man, PCT, and try to take some time to evaluate where you are before you even consider RAD, there's not much out there on it so its a big chance.

joanto

Awards
Hello friends. Thank you all for answering and help. Forgive me if I misunderstand, do not speak English very well, so use the translator. because of my bad experience with MASS GH, goeth to plan b. I'll take radar1ne. I wanted to ask you how long I can take it ?. I want to start in two capsules only and not increase more. the last time use up to 3 capsules and not notice much difference to take 2 capsules. I want to be a cycle with low doses and longer. thank you very much

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man it's been a week... You couldn't have possibly even done ANY sort of pct for the lgd yet and your expecting us to give you advice on the cycle I'm assuming your going to start ASAP

joanto

Awards
Hello friends, I'll make me a blood test to check that everything is correct and then want to start with these compounds. mk677 + ANDARINE + GW501516 + RADARINE in my next cycle. even donot like riding the cycle and could use some help. I planned these compounds because I want to get volume and then tone up and lose some fat that bad luck I took this month. Any suggestions?