Do SARMS really live up to the hype?

Jacob24

Jacob24

Awards
I'm a pretty experienced user of PH's and AAS but I haven't tried SARMS. Do they really have the same muscle building effects as prohormones? I was looking at getting LGD-4033.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Not that I've heard. The muscle you build is easily managed though

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Lgd can result in 8-12lb gains within 8 weeks, but compared to epistane and other compounds, they suck.

Jacob24

Jacob24

Awards
I've read that they supposedly aren't liver toxic. Do you know if that's true?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I've read that they supposedly aren't liver toxic. Do you know if that's true?
Apparently...but if you're only running one methyl with proper supports like tudca and nac, you'll be fine. Sarms still shut you down just as bad, but the results aren't as good

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Well, they better than natty stuff, and adequate if you dont wish to 'go hardcore BRAH'

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
I had decent results from Ostarine, no doubt. Does it live up to the original hype? No. Original hype was no shut down, no PCT required. Well...now that's all gone and the gains are minimal. As a cutting agent and strength supplement, it's good. I had better gains from a natty stack but ate accordingly.

I must admit the greatest attraction about ostarine was being able to have drinks on the weekend while cycling it.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Minimal liver toxicity is an excellent advantage over other options.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I havnt really tested Osta yet but LGD certainly produces better gains/progression than anything natty Ive tried.

One of the problems with the hype was that many companies assumed/hoped that the (minimal) sides documented in the studies would just carry over to the megadosing adopted by the bodybuilding community.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
whats the long term effects of sarms?? I took tri-sarm from primeval labs for 6 weeks at 10 mg lgd 20 mg osta and 20 mg s4 andarine and had yellow vision at night

Jacob24

Jacob24

Awards
whats the long term effects of sarms?? I took tri-sarm from primeval labs for 6 weeks at 10 mg lgd 20 mg osta and 20 mg s4 andarine and had yellow vision at night
That's most likely due to the S4. I've read that S4 can temporarily negatively affect your vision.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's most likely due to the S4. I've read that S4 can temporarily negatively affect your vision.
S4 side effects are just stupid, about 2 weeks in to my s4 run I was waking up on the morning almost blind. Not worth using imo

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
S4 side effects are just stupid, about 2 weeks in to my s4 run I was waking up on the morning almost blind. Not worth using imo
*I've been told* that one of the causes of morning blindness is excessive handling of morning wood.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*I've been told* that one of the causes of morning blindness is excessive handling of morning wood.
Then why don't I go blind on trest?!

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Now she can hit up that black frame secretary glasses look. Win win.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
yea the s4 was not worth it thats why im just cycling methylated products now

Jacob24

Jacob24

Awards
Does anyone know anything about LGD-4033 and liver toxicity?