Halo to Epi bridge

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I have about a week left of halo and have been considering adding in about 4 weeks worth of epi. I've been dosing 100mg daily of halo a day.
I've gone from 186 to 202(not all lean of course)
Would the Epi for 4 weeks be overkill?

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
I think you'd want more than 4 weeks of epi but that's just me.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
You should have just run the halo for 6 weeks but I'm assuming you haven't got enough.

You would probably want to run the epi for at least five or six weeks.

I would lower your halo dosage to like 50-75 and start your epi low and cross over during week four. You could probably get away with running eight weeks all up if you keep your dosages reasonable and your cycle support on point.

gator67

gator67

Awards
Do you have our can you get enough halo to continue for six weeks?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
You should have just run the halo for 6 weeks but I'm assuming you haven't got enough.

You would probably want to run the epi for at least five or six weeks.

I would lower your halo dosage to like 50-75 and start your epi low and cross over during week four. You could probably get away with running eight weeks all up if you keep your dosages reasonable and your cycle support on point.
Yeah unfortunately I got 30 days worth and started dosing 100mg a day. I've got plenty support supps. A month worth of cel cycle assist and about a month left of tudca. So you would say drop the halo dose to 50? What would you dose the Epi?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Do you have our can you get enough halo to continue for six weeks?
Unfortunately no. I bought a bottle with 60 caps, 50mg each cap and dosed 100 mg off the bat

gator67

gator67

Awards
Unfortunately no. I bought a bottle with 60 caps, 50mg each cap and dosed 100 mg off the bat
Am I correct this is your first DS cycle? If so, might be better to end after four weeks,pct, then save the Epistane for next cycle. If you're mite experienced and have already been through the pct pieces and know how your body reacts, go for it bro. Either way next time have enough for a six week run as that is the proven duration for both compounds. Impressive gains by the way, I assume you were on a surplus? Starting my first cycle in March and am extremely pumped!

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Yeah unfortunately I got 30 days worth and started dosing 100mg a day. I've got plenty support supps. A month worth of cel cycle assist and about a month left of tudca. So you would say drop the halo dose to 50? What would you dose the Epi?
So you could do this with what you have left of the halo:

Halo - 100/100/100/50/50/0/0/0
Epi - 0/0/0/30/30/45/45/45

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Am I correct this is your first DS cycle? If so, might be better to end after four weeks,pct, then save the Epistane for next cycle. If you're mite experienced and have already been through the pct pieces and know how your body reacts, go for it bro. Either way next time have enough for a six week run as that is the proven duration for both compounds. Impressive gains by the way, I assume you were on a surplus? Starting my first cycle in March and am extremely pumped!
I've done a osta cycle and pct from that. Which wasn't to bad, I have rx pct now. I used RC before and it kinda sucked. Yes I've been in a surplus. Not to much tho tbh. I've only been eating about 225gs of protein a day at max and about 125gs carbs a day and around 70 grams fat

So you'd opt against the previous suggested dosing?

gator67

gator67

Awards
Well I always opt on the cautious side. Halo and epi are on a different level than osta and should be treated as such. You've made great gains already, and I'm assuming the sides weren't too harsh, so I say that's a great cycle. You're in it for the long haul anyway... Plan your next cycles for maximum gains and don't risk your long term health

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Maybe start the epistane week 4 and run it with halo until week 8? Idk man, tbh i would just pct and then wait to run the epi next time and for 6 weeks

gator67

gator67

Awards
Awesome! So you ran 4 weeks@100mg/day? I assume you were bulking with that kind of gain. How's your pct going?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! So you ran 4 weeks@100mg/day? I assume you were bulking with that kind of gain. How's your pct going?
Yup that's exactly what I did. With the cycle assist/tudca and other bp stuff. My caloric intake was 225 p 135 c 70 f.

Pct is going really good, the first couple of days were rough, then I picked up some super pct to go along with the nolva and I'm feeling much better. My weight is staying up which is nice, my diet isn't quite 100% but it's not to bad either. After this I'm gonna have 8-10 weeks then I'll hop on Dmz/Trest to try to get up to 210-220

gator67

gator67

Awards
Yup that's exactly what I did. With the cycle assist/tudca and other bp stuff. My caloric intake was 225 p 135 c 70 f.

Pct is going really good, the first couple of days were rough, then I picked up some super pct to go along with the nolva and I'm feeling much better. My weight is staying up which is nice, my diet isn't quite 100% but it's not to bad either. After this I'm gonna have 8-10 weeks then I'll hop on Dmz/Trest to try to get up to 210-220
Wow, sounds like you responded really well. I'm looking forward to starting my cycle up shortly. DMZ should give you a nice bump up from the Halo. What type of training routine are you running?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Wow, sounds like you responded really well. I'm looking forward to starting my cycle up shortly. DMZ should give you a nice bump up from the Halo. What type of training routine are you running?
What's your upcoming cycle look like?

From what I've been reading the trest/Dmz combo is fukin awesome. My training has been a hypertrophy based DUP training program. It's a 10 week program. I really started seeing the muscle growth at week 4 of the halo. I gained I believe about 10 pounds that week lol

gator67

gator67

Awards
Will be running my first DS cycle. Still haven't decided between Halo or Epistane. Was going to stack Dermacrine as a base, but now waiting on OL to release their andro line and going to stack with their 4ad. Running Nolva with super 3 for pct. I also have some OL DMZ for a later run. You should log your dmz cycle. Also been researching allot on pct and may stack clomid/nolva.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Will be running my first DS cycle. Still haven't decided between Halo or Epistane. Was going to stack Dermacrine as a base, but now waiting on OL to release their andro line and going to stack with their 4ad. Running Nolva with super 3 for pct. I also have some OL DMZ for a later run. You should log your dmz cycle. Also been researching allot on pct and may stack clomid/nolva.
I'd say go with halo(based of off my first cycle) it was a very easy cycle with the addition of dermacrine. Epi from what I've read can help put mass on you just as well. I've read a lot about people recon ping very well from halo.
What would your cycle look like for Epi?

Why the clomid/nolva together? Most from what I've read says pick one.

gator67

gator67

Awards
Either cycle will be six weeks, basically a slight surplus either way. Heard the strength gains on halo are crazy and Epistane may be a little stronger as a recomp. It's a coin flip at this point. Yes, the traditional pct is either Clomid/nolva, but I've been reading allot of logs where people have used both together and were very happy. Not sure totally on the dosing protocol yet, probably the standard 50/50/25/25 on Clomid and 10/10/10/10 on the Nolva. Basically they go about restarting hpta function in different pathways, so if you combine them you should recover quicker and more completely. Do a search and let me know what you think.