What was your first injectable cycle ?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Just curious to hear what others did when they first took the plunge. I think it would be interesting to compare some of the older vets first cycles and what new comers have done . If you could make sure to list the cycle length , compounds used and dosage . Feel free to add in any stories or additional comments !

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Dumbest first cycle ever. No shame though.

Week 1-8
Test Prop 1g (bloated like ****)
Winstrol 100mg (piss is brown)
Dbol 100mg (rip my organs)

Week 9-12
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25
(didn't know too much about HCG at the time)

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards

Week 1-8

Week 11-14
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Hahaha balls to the wall , any reason you chose those dosages ? How old were you ?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

Week 1-8

Week 9-12
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Holy mother of cycles dude hahaha omg

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Letcha know when I'm done in about a month lol.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Lol, I just know a lot. I'm certainly a vet now!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Well, whatevs. No shame.

Plan was for 20 weeks test E at 500, half bulk, half cut with a stretch of PH in there.

It's evolved a little out of control.

1-8 Test E 500
9-11 Test E 500 + Test P 500 + SD 20/20/30

Now running 350/700/700 test p/tren a/mast p.

Will bring that back to 250/500/700 and add an oral finisher then 8 week PCT HCG Clomid Nolva the whole shebang.

I haven't had a DEXA scan for awhile. Starting weight was 191 @ 14% bf. Current weight 216 @ approx 12%bf. Chasing that 10%.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Well, whatevs. No shame.

Plan was for 20 weeks test E at 500, half bulk, half cut with a stretch of PH in there.

It's evolved a little out of control.

1-8 Test E 500
9-11 Test E 500 + Test P 500 + SD 20/20/30

Now running 350/700/700 test p/tren a/mast p.

Will bring that back to 250/500/700 and add an oral finisher then 8 week PCT HCG Clomid Nolva the whole shebang.

I haven't had a DEXA scan for awhile. Starting weight was 191 @ 14% bf. Current weight 216 @ approx 12%bf. Chasing that 10%.
That's a gnarly first cycle bro. How did you like the sd and how are you liking the tren? I'm including both in my second cycle.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Lol, I guess man. I honestly don't quite see what all the fuss is about in some respects.

The SD was good, it blew me up BIG. At the end of that stretch I was 230lb. Even though the SD is dry I still had quite a big of water retention from all the test. Got really strong. Have retained most of that strength. I lost about 7lb almost as soon as I came off the SD, the glycogen retention is just insane. Probably the worst about the SD was insomnia. I really had trouble sleeping. Last dose was at 6pm preworkout.

As far as tren, it's great. I feel like my physique is changing daily. I'm getting bigger on a 1K deficit and leaning out obviously. I really feel like the sides are way way way exaggerated. Sure, you'll have some trouble sleeping. Sure you'll be irritable. But seriously I'm running it pretty high and I'm FINE. One hundred per cent fine. I'm extra c*nty places like here and I've told a few people in general life where to go but that was pretty my a conscious decision
lol. Have your ancillaries under control and it's FINE.

I think the mast p has balanced the tren really nicely. The mast makes me feel amazing. It was such a noticeable difference when I added it. I added it a little before the tren.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lol, I guess man. I honestly don't quite see what all the fuss is about in some respects.

The SD was good, it blew me up BIG. At the end of that stretch I was 230lb. Even though the SD is dry I still had quite a big of water retention from all the test. Got really strong. Have retained most of that strength. I lost about 7lb almost as soon as I came off the SD, the glycogen retention is just insane. Probably the worst about the SD was insomnia. I really had trouble sleeping. Last dose was at 6pm preworkout.

As far as tren, it's great. I feel like my physique is changing daily. I'm getting bigger on a 1K deficit and leaning out obviously. I really feel like the sides are way way way exaggerated. Sure, you'll have some trouble sleeping. Sure you'll be irritable. But seriously I'm running it pretty high and I'm FINE. One hundred per cent fine. I'm extra c*nty places like here and I've told a few people in general life where to go but that was pretty my a conscious decision
lol. Have your ancillaries under control and it's FINE.

I think the mast p has balanced the tren really nicely. The mast makes me feel amazing. It was such a noticeable difference when I added it. I added it a little before the tren.
Damn. You got me wanting to run my SD now instead of in 4 weeks and to add mast to my tren lol.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Lol, just wait it out man. The SD is a bit rough, I didn't feel that bad while on it probably because of all the test but it was noticeable when I came off at how much better I felt if that makes sense lol.

Test/tren/mast is a very popular combo.

It would be remiss of me not to thank Dma378 for all his guidance.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lol, just wait it out man. The SD is a bit rough, I didn't feel that bad while on it probably because of all the test but it was noticeable when I came off at how much better I felt if that makes sense lol.

Test/tren/mast is a very popular combo.

It would be remiss of me not to thank Dma378 for all his guidance.
Haha yeah I'll be on test trest and epiandro when I run the SD. Logging epiandro for 4 weeks first and adding in the SD as soon as it's done.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
I should probably add, for the benefit of some of the newbs out there reading this, I'm 36 and I've been through some **** in my time. Tren sides pale in comparison to meth sides, for example, so I guess that's why it's not the end of the world if I'm not feeling 100%, I've definitely felt a thousand times worse in my time.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I should probably add, for the benefit of some of the newbs out there reading this, I'm 36 and I've been through some **** in my time. Tren sides pale in comparison to meth sides, for example, so I guess that's why it's not the end of the world if I'm not feeling 100%, I've definitely felt a thousand times worse in my time.
Everyone in Straya does ice lol.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First cycle of anything was Test E and Msten

Weeks 1-5 Msten 12mg/day
Test E 500mg/week for 10 weeks
No AI
Bloated to the gills
Ar1macarePro

PCT:
Pharma Nolva 20/20/10/10
Sup3r PCT

Went from 180lbs to 223 lbs. Big moon face accounted for 10 of those pounds. Yeah that's 43 pounds folks. Down to 195 after pct LOL. Didn't know shiit about shiit. But I knew I liked it.
AustBenny I love you man. I would go on a hard Tren and Speed bender with you anyday.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Awww Dma378 love you too bro, total bro mance. Tren + meth + (legal) teens all day erryday.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Don't forget the Death Metalzzzzz
But all the pretty teenz listen to hardstylez! Only fat girls who cut themselvez listen to death metalz :(

But I guess relationships are all about compromise ahahaha.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I knew this would be a good thread

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Lol, I hope someone else comes in and takes some heat off me.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gotta sub in to this one! Taking the plunge end of next month :)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just for fun I'll throw up my second injectable cycle for scrutiny.

DMZ 40mg/day for 4 weeks
Test Cyp 500mg weeks 1-6

Added Mast P at 100mg eod and Mast E at 400mg/week at week 6

Mast P ended at week 9, added Tren Ace, lowered Test, raised Mast E

Ran varying doses of Tren up to 525mg/week with Test at 250 ish and Mast E at 600 for about 8 weeks

Around week 16 dropped Tren, raised Test back to 500, Mast stayed at 600

Added Ostarine at 30mg for 5 weeks (this was fantastic btw)

Got opportunity to log RAD

Dropped Osta, started RAD-140 with Mast E and Test for 6 weeks

Test went all the way up to 875/week with Mast at 600, RAD at 20mg/day

Stopped RAD, lowered Test to 750, dropped Mast E, added Mast P at 100 eod for 3 weeks

All was gone except for some Prop at 100 eod for 3 weeks until pct

29-30 weeks of awesomeness. A bit hodge-podge, but a new castle was created. Never mind that avi, that was 35 lbs. ago

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just for fun I'll throw up my second injectable cycle for scrutiny.

DMZ 40mg/day for 4 weeks
Test Cyp 500mg weeks 1-6

Added Mast P at 100mg eod and Mast E at 400mg/week at week 6

Mast P ended at week 9, added Tren Ace, lowered Test, raised Mast E

Ran varying doses of Tren up to 525mg/week with Test at 250 ish and Mast E at 600 for about 8 weeks

Around week 16 dropped Tren, raised Test back to 500, Mast stayed at 600

Added Ostarine at 30mg for 5 weeks (this was fantastic btw)

Got opportunity to log RAD

Dropped Osta, started RAD-140 with Mast E and Test for 6 weeks

Test went all the way up to 875/week with Mast at 600, RAD at 20mg/day

Stopped RAD, lowered Test to 750, dropped Mast E, added Mast P at 100 eod for 3 weeks

All was gone except for some Prop at 100 eod for 3 weeks until pct

29-30 weeks of awesomeness. A bit hodge-podge, but a new castle was created. Never mind that avi, that was 35 lbs. ago
Damn it, how could I forget the most awesome 5 weeks in the middle of this. Somewhere in the middle of the 8 weeks of Tren, was 5 weeks of Tbol at 40mg/day. Best 5 weeks I've ever had in the gym:

Test 250
Tren 500
Mast 600
Tbol 40/day.....uuuugh straight euphoria

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only answer to this question should really be something along the lines of,

Test Enath: 500mg for 12 weeks followed by 4 weeks of nolva

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
12 weeks 500mg Test E followed by 4 weeks clomid *rolls eyes*

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
The only answer to this question should really be something along the lines of,

Test Enath: 500mg for 12 weeks followed by 4 weeks of nolva
Yeah but there's P ably some older guys who did a pyramid scheme or did crazy cycles . That's more of the point of the thread to see the out of the ordinary or what used to be considered the norm

Leaveit

Awards
First Injectable Cycle of mine. Was Test E, Masteron with a D bol kick start.... Loved it... Didn't lose any hair... libido was sky high and people kept complementing me on how big my arms got :_)

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
In my first cycle now, only half way through week 3 so it has a ways to go.

Wk 1-15 Test C 500mg
OL Tr3st 50mg pwo

Have a log up for anyone who wants to follow. Of course I want to add more, I have some LGD laying around I'm thinking about adding in. Wouldn't mind getting some SD either but I'm trying to be sensible about it with a first run. Moon face is coming on strong lately it seems.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
In my first cycle now, only half way through week 3 so it has a ways to go.

Wk 1-15 Test C 500mg
OL Tr3st 50mg pwo

Have a log up for anyone who wants to follow. Of course I want to add more, I have some LGD laying around I'm thinking about adding in. Wouldn't mind getting some SD either but I'm trying to be sensible about it with a first run. Moon face is coming on strong lately it seems.
What does your ancillary situation look like? That test is about to kick so if you've got moon face coming on, you'll need to dial in your AI dosage.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
What does your ancillary situation look like? That test is about to kick so if you've got moon face coming on, you'll need to dial in your AI dosage.
Adex .5 eod. Have exem on hand also in 12.5 caps for pct. I usually get bloated from any excess carbs in itself but I can tell a difference in my face these past couple days. No other estro sides. At one time I accidentally dosed .5 Adex back to back days and the joints got pretty sore.

Bloods are being done around week 6 to see where all my levels are and going to make adjustments from there. I do have faith in my AI and SERM source being they've been around what seems like forever and hold a good reputation with what I've used in the past.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Cool man, sometimes it's just unavoidable. You could always up the dose to .5 ed or 1mg eod, have a play around with it. Fish oil will help with sore joints, better sore joints than boobies.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Cool man, sometimes it's just unavoidable. You could always up the dose to .5 ed or 1mg eod, have a play around with it. Fish oil will help with sore joints, better sore joints than boobies.
Agree with you 100%

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Figured there'd be a lot more love for this thread too.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Did I ever put mine up here?
Weeks 3-7 dbol 45mg (last week 60mg)
Weeks 1-15 test E @ 600mg/week
Weeks 1-15 deca @ 500mg/week
Weeks 12-15 Primeval Labs Epi-GH (150mg epiandro, 20mg MK 677 per day)

dustter

dustter

Awards
Did I ever put mine up here?
Weeks 3-7 dbol 45mg (last week 60mg)
Weeks 1-15 test E @ 600mg/week
Weeks 1-15 deca @ 500mg/week
Weeks 12-15 Primeval Labs Epi-GH (150mg epiandro, 20mg MK 677 per day)
Looking to start my first cycle in like 3months hows it look?

Weeks 1-10 Test E 250mg Mon&Thurs (500mg/wk)
Weeks 1-6 Anavar 60mg/d
Armosin on hand

PCT Clomid Day1 100mg, 50/50/40/40

Sorry forgot stats... 24yrs, 210lbs, 6ft, lifting going on 9yrs, 18%BF

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Looking to start my first cycle in like 3months hows it look?

Weeks 1-10 Test E 250mg Mon&Thurs (500mg/wk)
Weeks 1-6 Anavar 60mg/d
Armosin on hand

PCT Clomid Day1 100mg, 50/50/40/40

Sorry forgot stats... 24yrs, 210lbs, 6ft, lifting going on 9yrs, 18%BF
I'd run the test for longer. Like at least 12 weeks.
Also why anavar?