Rich Piana

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone seen this guys cycle on Instagram?

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Has anyone seen this guys cycle on Instagram?
Yea I'd rather see boston loyds cycle this year then add them up and run rich snd boston cycle in 1 shot get like 80 pounds of pure rock solid muscle!!

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Yea I'd rather see boston loyds cycle this year then add them up and run rich snd boston cycle in 1 shot get like 80 pounds of pure rock solid muscle!!
lol! :D
But in all honwsty...the guy is going to die..

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
lol! :D
But in all honwsty...the guy is going to die..
Don't think he is anytime soon tho he is a big muther****er crazy high dosages tho. I'm looking at his videos pretty interesting

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Don't think he is anytime soon tho he is a big muther****er crazy high dosages tho. I'm looking at his videos pretty interesting
If he pulls it off it will be lengendary though

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea he's huge. His videos are fun to watch though. haha

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
he has been doing this for a LONG time. What he is doing is not for the beginner nor avg nor intermediate users. I would bet that his cycle is not that much different than other Pros.

His cycle will probably last me 4-5 cycles. I think hes entertaining and will never follow his advice....maybe a couple.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Regardless of this retarded label that I'm forced to look at, All Day You May is a solid product. The 5% supplement line has some tasty flavors.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
He acted like his Liver and Organ protector product was the only cycle support supplement on the market designed for steroid users lmao.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
If you edit all the "f#cking" out of his videos, they are only 7.5 seconds long.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Stop making stupid people famous.
to say about this guy that is stupid it's little bit too much , I admit his theories about AAS/HCG is out of date but hey apparently Arnold asked about how Many pills of d-Bol was taking a day said I do not know I just took handful of them and swallowed and nobody call him stupid . For a stupid guy Rich is pretty successful $$$/life ect 95% of people who say bad things about him I simple jealous...
Btw I'm. Not a fan.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
He acted like his Liver and Organ protector product was the only cycle support supplement on the market designed for steroid users lmao.
It has milk thistle, which as far as i know, has no evidence to protect/heal the liver while using methylated steroids.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. I never hear about this douche except for on this message board and one other one. Apparently he is some kind of body builder or something. I've never really looked into it but when I googled his name some body builder lookin guy comes up. I couldn't be less interested. If only people would stop posting about this guy. Wish the forum had some kind of feature where I could type in names or terms that I could have blocked. I could type in this douche bags name and then whenever I clicked on What's new? anything with his name wouldn't show up.
Dude you are complaining in 90% of your posts if you don't like it don't comment.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough
I think Rich Piana's cycle is motherf*cking nuts, as is he. He's interesting to watch, especially some of his older videos. In the newest video where he is discussing his cycle his face looks kinda fcuked up and his voice is raspy like he's been hanging out with Charlie Sheen.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I think Rich Piana's cycle is motherf*cking nuts, as is he. He's interesting to watch, especially some of his older videos. In the newest video where he is discussing his cycle his face looks kinda fcuked up and his voice is raspy like he's been hanging out with Charlie Sheen.
lol! Yeah I don't like the cycle either.I could live on that gear for life

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
lol! Yeah I don't like the cycle either.I could live on that gear for life
Yeah man, it's a crazy cycle. What was his reasoning behind the odd timing of compounds? Brb watching the vid srs.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, it's a crazy cycle. What was his reasoning behind the odd timing of compounds? Brb watching the vid srs.
I have no idea.In one video he says that he wants to slim down for his health and now rhis

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
"To turn into a machine"
"To gain 30lbs in 3 months"

Haha can't make this sh*t up

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
"To turn into a machine"
"To gain 30lbs in 3 months"

Haha can't make this sh*t up
He will be hooked up to a lot of machines at the end of the cycle

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Don't understand how most u people here are shocked at his cycle. He a big dude and he seems to have years of knowledge on how these compounds work for his body.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Dude couldn't even handle his beer!!! Big J drank him under the table. I'm not much of a fan either, but I think it's the whole fan base that kills it for me. I like his honesty about gear, but he's annoying in his vids, and I think he's slowly losing his sanity

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
to say about this guy that is stupid it's little bit too much , I admit his theories about AAS/HCG is out of date but hey apparently Arnold asked about how Many pills of d-Bol was taking a day said I do not know I just took handful of them and swallowed and nobody call him stupid . For a stupid guy Rich is pretty successful $$$/life ect 95% of people who say bad things about him I simple jealous...
Btw I'm. Not a fan.
What about the other .....5%....

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Rich has me blocked on IG for some reason, so there's that

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
What about the other .....5%....
others 5% probably people from fitness/suplements industry, IFBB plus this all tattoos I saw his team in olympia expo they looks like bunch of convicts for some this brings not good association ect he is talking open about AAS many don't like this it's bad for the business....

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
others 5% probably people from fitness/suplements industry, IFBB ect he is talking open about AAS many don't like this it's bad for the business....
The joke was because his brand is 5% lol

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not a big fan either. But enjoy watching his videos that I may agree with one, and totally disagree with another. Dude's not famous for no reason. He's a monster, he's got a look about him, and a personality that attracts an audience. His supplements I haven't given a shred of credit to enough to look into. But he's jacked. In the supplement/BB industry I call that a success. Who cares if you like his personality.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Dude couldn't even handle his beer!!! Big J drank him under the table. I'm not much of a fan either, but I think it's the whole fan base that kills it for me. I like his honesty about gear, but he's annoying in his vids, and I think he's slowly losing his sanity
Slowly losing his sanity is right. But not like Jason Blaha. Holy sh*t that dude has gone bat sh*t crazy..

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Slowly losing his sanity is right. But not like Jason Blaha. Holy sh*t that dude has gone bat sh*t crazy..
his series how to spot fake natty is funny i love to see him on expo in bio-gro debate 100% victims among viewers

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Don't understand how most u people here are shocked at his cycle. He a big dude and he seems to have years of knowledge on how these compounds work for his body.
That doesn't meab he is immune to liver failure etc :D

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have to say hes doing something right financial wise just for the fact this thread exists lol

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
im liking his 30 lbs in 3 months video 2 bad hes wanting you to end up eating 10-12 meals a day

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If there are people who think that his advice on nutrition and supplements and training and AAS are accurate and should be promoted... i question your intelligence. Not to mention thinking someone who walks like a penguin should be listened to. He's just another AAS user who has done it long enough to make gains and now realizes he can make money off social media getting uninformed kids and (unfortunately) adults to listen to his advice. He's not educated in anything he gives advice on.

/epic facepalm

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If there are people who think that his advice on nutrition and supplements and training and AAS are accurate and should be promoted... i question your intelligence. Not to mention thinking someone who walks like a penguin should be listened to. He's just another AAS user who has done it long enough to make gains and now realizes he can make money off social media getting uninformed kids and (unfortunately) adults to listen to his advice. He's not educated in anything he gives advice on.

/epic facepalm
Just had to go back through entire thread to see if anyone condoned his advice or supplements. Answer is no. So if this is directed at anyone in this thread, it is unfounded. Or you just saw Rich Piana thread title and had to throw in your superiority complex. Been a minute since I've seen it. Otherwise just people talking. Hey look you're famous now too.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards

/epic facepalm
Ook................................................

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
The 5% supplements are amazing. The All Day You May tastes so good it rivals Gatorade. I think the products offer a lot.

Rich has the means to be hand fed organic baby panda meat everyday, but he lives off his own products. That also says something...

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The 5% supplements are amazing. The All Day You May tastes so good it rivals Gatorade. I think the products offer a lot.

Rich has the means to be hand fed organic baby panda meat everyday, but he lives off his own products. That also says something...
Mmmmmmm...baby panda meat

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
This is my new favorite series on YouTube.

I'm actually really enjoying it too. I'm not concerned with the gear or how much he's doing.
I'm enjoying his overall enthusiasm and getting inspiration from his core regimen.

I've also been using several of his supplement products for a while - and I really like them.
"Real Food" is a godsend to me - because I wouldn't eat yams or potatoes otherwise.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I'm actually really enjoying it too. I'm not concerned with the gear or how much he's doing.
I'm enjoying his overall enthusiasm and getting inspiration from his core regimen.

I've also been using several of his supplement products for a while - and I really like them.
"Real Food" is a godsend to me - because I wouldn't eat yams or potatoes otherwise.
Is it really "Real Food" ???

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards

/epic facepalm

And YOU are ??