New cutting cycle

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm looking for some tried and true cutting stacks. I've done my fair share of PH cycles, but I have limited knowledge of cutting supplements. So just let me know what you got

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm looking for some tried and true cutting stacks. I've done my fair share of cycles, but I have limited knowledge of cutting supplements. So just let me know what you got
Epistane and/or Trenavar combined with the right diet can shred you up like a mofo.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
I should add I've noticed a bit of gyno flare on certain products. I feel like trenavar is one that has strong E sides?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I should add I've noticed a bit of gyno flare on certain products. I feel like trenavar is one that has strong E sides?
Prolactin sides are common, estrogen sides are not. Gotta be careful for rebound gyno from the epistane though. I wouldn't mess with trenavar if your nippies are sensitive unless you like milking yourself, srs

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
What could I take to reduce prolactin buildup? I took a product that had max lmg and that stuff killed me. Brown milk ftw

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
What could I take to reduce prolactin buildup? I took a product that had max lmg and that stuff killed me. Brown milk ftw
Cabergolin or pramipexole, neither are available otc.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep^ those two are great together

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Do you want supplements or something hormonal? Supplemental wise I would go with ECA, a good diet and workout routine.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
And if u already lost all your hair what option do u have but to get fukin jacked?

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
FNF5989 Didn't you get same answers in your first thread 3 months ago? ;) Epitren. Or maybe just 11-keto if you can get it although I dont think it's nearly as powerful comp to epi+tren.

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
Haha yeah man. I fell out of the loop. I guess it just feels longer than 3 months when you're in nursing school. The hard part is getting that

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1-android and epiandro are a good choice. I worry about the quality of the PHs on the market that are old...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1-android and epiandro are a good choice. I worry about the quality of the PHs on the market that are old...
What's 1 andriod? New smart phone?

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
Not hijacking the thread, but would you recommend running an AI like Letrone on Epistane cycle?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not hijacking the thread, but would you recommend running an AI like Letrone on Epistane cycle?
Probably not on cycle as Epistane is anti-estrogenic and very dry. Letrone would probably compound the joint issues. Save Letrone for the end of PCT to lessen the chance of estrogen rebound.

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
Probably not on cycle as Epistane is anti-estrogenic and very dry. Letrone would probably compound the joint issues. Save Letrone for the end of PCT to lessen the chance of estrogen rebound.
Okay thanks man

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
No I'm not just want to hear wat people think everyone raves about it for cutting. But I hear it's cancerous at 66mg so yeaa... lol
Good thing no one runs it at 66mg lmao not even close. Even at 20mg I'm not sure how I feel about putting that chit in my body, but I have before and I'll be running it again when I hop on trenbolone so whatevs

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Good thing no one runs it at 66mg lmao not even close. Even at 20mg I'm not sure how I feel about putting that chit in my body, but I have before and I'll be running it again when I hop on trenbolone so whatevs
How did cardarine treat you? I hope you never have to go thru chemo therapy for some fatloss that would kind of sukk

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
How did cardarine treat you? I hope you never have to go thru chemo therapy for some fatloss that would kind of sukk
I liked it. No bad side effects to speak of. Got real lean.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha that doesn't sound good. I want to get big but chemo would suck. I am sticking with 1-Andro