Black Lion Research Follidrone

grenade87

Awards
I'm 28, 5'11", 197 lbs, training 3 years, currently bulking again. I've been wanting to try a PH for a while now but have been recommended Follidrone and some other products to try instead, because I'm worried about getting Gyno since I had it forever from puberty(had surgery last year). I've never cycled anything, just have been using basic supplements.

For those that have used Follidrone, how were your results and did you have any sides? I've been reading up a lot on the product, the ingredients and what it does. So far it looks really good and no sides. Thanks for any help.

warrior737

Awards
Its basically endurance. Look at X-gels or a-factor advanced. ARA and follidrone is a good combo stack. expect 3-4 lbs muscle if done properly

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 28, 5'11", 197 lbs, training 3 years, currently bulking again. I've been wanting to try a PH for a while now but have been recommended Follidrone and some other products to try instead, because I'm worried about getting Gyno since I had it forever from puberty(had surgery last year). I've never cycled anything, just have been using basic supplements.

For those that have used Follidrone, how were your results and did you have any sides? I've been reading up a lot on the product, the ingredients and what it does. So far it looks really good and no sides. Thanks for any help.
You posted this in the anabolics forum so I just to be sure you understand Follidrone is not an anabolic substance. It is a natural ingredient extract which positively promotes the anabolic process. In regards to gyno, that would be an extremely unlikely side effect of (-)-Epicatechin. You would get much quicker answers and more feedback if you had posted this in the BLR or supplements forum but it's no biggie.
I've used Follidrone several times and warrior737 is pretty being pretty realistic in terms of gains. Some respond better than others, but 3-4 lbs is pretty realistic with solid diet and training. The gains would be lean as well. I really notice the endurance aspect and being able to push longer and recover faster between sets. Always feels like I have another rep or two left when normally I would fail. Can't say I ever hit any max weight pr's on Folli but definitely many max rep pr's. It helps my vascularity noticeably as well. And you're right that there are rarely any negative sides.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea Jebrook pretty much said it all. Follidrone is under the title of natural anabolic. Which is the best way to go if you don't want to be supressed and have to do pct. There's tons of natural anabolics worth looking at before just going with follidrone. For example, x gels, abe, x factor, ep1c unleashed, anafuse, epi 2.0, epi cat, etc.

grenade87

Awards
I'll move the thread after work, unless a mod wants to. Thanks for the info so far. I'm looking at other products too but so far Follidrone looks the best. I've read many people getting gains of 4-11 lbs, good strength gains, good endurance, and some even lost some bf too. I would probably do 6-8 weeks if I get it.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll move the thread after work, unless a mod wants to. Thanks for the info so far. I'm looking at other products too but so far Follidrone looks the best. I've read many people getting gains of 4-11 lbs, good strength gains, good endurance, and some even lost some bf too. I would probably do 6-8 weeks if I get it.
Follidrone is awesome for sure. Definitely try for 8 weeks if you can. It really starts picking up and seeing more physical changes around week 3.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I enjoyed every moment of my Folli runs. I'm just glad that -epi is now being more researched and understood for overall health.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Follidrone is a Great Natural addition to any training regiment !!

grenade87

Awards
I enjoyed every moment of my Folli runs. I'm just glad that -epi is now being more researched and understood for overall health.
How was it for you with gains and strength? I'm going to order some tonight probably, everything I've read sounds great.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Look into epic unleash suppose to just as good if not better