LGD/MK677/Dermacrine/Epiandro Log

dronkey

Awards
Starting stats: 6' ~175lbs

I'm running 4mg LGD/10mg MK677 as OL UK Mass GH, 2-3 pumps dermacrine, and 450mg Epiandro as 3 caps of Alpha Stano

Today is day 5 of my cycle. This is my 2nd cycle - I cut the first short after about 3.5 weeks due to lethargy and weak boners per my other post. Let's give it another shot with these "test" bases.

Days 1-5 no strength or endurance changes in the gym. Very slightly better recovery after a couple of tough westside workouts. Gained about 2 pounds a day as I did the first time probably due to the MK. Mega bloat. I'm sure it will subside and the strength will come within the next week or two.

Day 5: I'm up to 182.5, added the dermacrine @ 2 pumps today. Had some insomnia each night ...wondering if it's due to dosing the lgd prior to bed. Hoping it stops sooner rather than later. No other effects or side effects other than increased hunger! Will be starting the epiandro when it comes in, in a few days.

Torem and DAA planned for PCT with ralox on hand. Any questions? Will be updating fairly regularly.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely interested. Will be bumping to 12mg lgd tonight myself. Juggling the idea of adding either epiandro or Trest.

Looking forward to seeing what happens for you

dronkey

Awards
Day 6: dosed dermacrine 2 pumps in the am. Epiandro should be here in 2 days or so.

Had to cut my leg workout short yesterday because of a terrible headache. I did my speed work on squats and just couldn't bring myself to do more than a few deads. Finished up with some accessory work. Still not feeling any noteable strength increases.. Hopefully within the next few days.

I ate chicken and potatoes postworkout with a ton of hot sauce as usual and got another headache, which is very unusual as I rarely get them.. I looked into possible causes and it doesn't seem like dermacrine causes headaches but that it may be related to high blood pressure. I checked my BP and it was 146/80 which seems high whereas it's always been in the normal range before. This may be the result of extended use of EC stack which I'm tapering off of currently. The caffeine withdrawal from coming off of long cycles of EC usually gives me headaches too, so it's probably a combination of these factors. I forgot to take rhodiola rosea this morning which usually helps me come off of EC without headaches. I got another headache after lunch today (same meal as dinner) which I'm attributing to high sodium intake from the hot sauce.

I'm going to cut my sodium intake, start taking low dose aspirin (which I'm supposed to be doing anyway) and I ordered some Hawthorne berries to take 3g ed to lower BP. I'm also cutting caffeine (currently at 200mg upon waking and 80mg preworkout) to just 80mg preworkout. Ill continue to monitor my BP. Taking a rest day today as I've had 7 days on in a row.

dronkey

Awards
After some research it seems like high water retention may cause high BP and high salt retention - there's no question that I'm retaining water and bloated like a balloon from the mk677. I'm up literally 8 to 10 pounds in less than a week without an insane calorie surplus. I'm going to try flushing out some water with water pills I have at home for cutting weight when I get home from work. They also have celery seed extract which should help.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Dude, got to "chicken and potatoes [...] with a ton of hot sauce" and got hungry!

dronkey

Awards
I retested my BP and got inconsistent readings so I'm pretty sure everything is fine and I'm just overreacting. Everything continues as planned.

Was going to take a rest day today but went and did a quick back day. Felt pretty normal, maybe a slight endurance increase but I was in a rush so I didn't do many extra sets. Had a massive dinner out with soup, salad, chicken, sweet potato fries, and dessert. 10/10 would eat again.

Waiting for those sweet, sweet strength gains.

dronkey

Awards
Dude, got to "chicken and potatoes [...] with a ton of hot sauce" and got hungry!
Rotisserie chicken and cheesey scalloped potatoes from Costco bruh, of course with habanero hot sauce

dronkey

Awards
Definitely interested. Will be bumping to 12mg lgd tonight myself. Juggling the idea of adding either epiandro or Trest.

Looking forward to seeing what happens for you
I'll be starting the epiandro today. Probably going to try 300mg preworkout (alpha stano) just to feel it out and then go to 150mg am + 300mg preworkout.

I'm considering going up to 8mg lgd and 20mg mk677 (2 caps mass gh) or just keeping the mk at 10mg and adding a 5mg lgd cap on top of that for 9mg lgd. Trying to avoid excessive lethargy from the mk. Thoughts?

dronkey

Awards
185.5 this morning. Going to go up to 2 caps mass gh for 8mg lgd and 20mg mk677 with tonight's dosage. I wanted to stretch out my bottles cause dey expensive but gains over money.

Finally felt an endurance increase in the gym today on my accessory day. Did some occlusion training to burn out arms and felt like I could keep going in the gym, though I haven't seen any strength increases yet. The balloon bloat is starting to decrease though my weight is still the same.

Added epiandro alpha stano today 2 caps pwo. Going to go up to 1 cap am and 2 caps pwo tomorrow and maybe I shall try 3 pumps of dermacrine. Feeling good, can't wait to get back in the gym.

Considered adding 4 andro though I don't think I need it.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Your cycle looks very similiar to the last one I ran (except the MK).
It took a couple of weeks before I started notice anything in my workouts. 2-3 weeks aprx. And I had some headaches during the first weeks as well (I blame LGD for that..) but it went away and from week 4 or so it's was a nice run. I stretched it to 12 weeks which was a bit long in my opinion. 8-10 mg lgd (no need for higher) for 8-10 weeks and dial in your other goodies after what you prefer and things will get good. Be patient.
Good luck.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
in to see how this does for you!

The Alpha Stano should also help dry things out a bit too.

dronkey

Awards
Your cycle looks very similiar to the last one I ran (except the MK).
It took a couple of weeks before I started notice anything in my workouts. 2-3 weeks aprx. And I had some headaches during the first weeks as well (I blame LGD for that..) but it went away and from week 4 or so it's was a nice run. I stretched it to 12 weeks which was a bit long in my opinion. 8-10 mg lgd (no need for higher) for 8-10 weeks and dial in your other goodies after what you prefer and things will get good. Be patient.
Good luck.
Ah always glad to hear when someone else's experience coheres with mine. Any thoughts on why 12 weeks was too long? I'm planning on doing 8-10 weeks. How was your libido/lethargy?

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Ah always glad to hear when someone else's experience coheres with mine. Any thoughts on why 12 weeks was too long? I'm planning on doing 8-10 weeks. How was your libido/lethargy?
Well, this is just experienced based of course so take it for what it´s worth... but I started to feel the lethargy and libido drop after aprx w10 without and the training results started to fade out.
I needed to start increase the dosage for dermacrine and epiandro just to feel "normal".

During W1-10 I didn´t feel any libidodrop or lethargy. The only thing was small headaches the first weeks but other than that everything felt just "normal" but with much faster progress in training.
And I experienced a quite tough pct afterwards so for me, if I´m gonna go over 8 weeks I will probably use HCG.
But again, this is just my playing around, no real science. :)

dronkey

Awards
Day 9: Got a wicked sore throat and couldn't sleep on the night of day 7 and it's only been getting worse. Feel miserable today. Took yesterday and day 7 off the gym to try to get better. Was planning on training hard this weekend but I'm not sure that is going to happen. Hopefully I can get in there and just do some light work to get a bit of volume, maybe some BFR.

If anyone has any recommendations on curing a mega sore throat, I'd be happy to hear them. I can't sleep because it hurts like a bitch and nsaids aren't doing anything for me, and if I can't sleep I can't get better. I'm back on EC stack just to make it through the workday. Will taper back off of it when I feel better, hopefully soon. I'm also backing off of my dosages, just 4mg lgd/10mg MK and 2 pumps dermacrine, 2 caps epiandro until I feel better. Seems like a waste to up my dosages of everything while I can't really train. I'll go up to 8mg lgd/20mg MK, 3 pumps derma and 3 caps epiandro when I can get back to training like a beast. Pretty disappointed but I guess now isn't the worst time to get sick, right at the beginning of my cycle before the real gains start to kick in. Hoping to be 95% better by Monday or Tuesday.

dronkey

Awards
Day 10: I think I have the flu, I can't even get out of bed. Feel like death. Haven't been able to train. Taking minimum dosages of my products... Will increase when I get better. Hoping to get in the gym for some legs in Monday. Struggling to sleep.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Man that sucks :-/ Im running LGD+Stanodrol right now and I got sick first 10-12 days. I heard that it's a possibility that the body/immune system is extra infection sensitive during cycle with anything hormonal. Get better soon!

Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards
Funny, I got the flu the first week I started LGD as well. Didn't think much of it until I read this thread.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Day 10: I think I have the flu, I can't even get out of bed. Feel like death. Haven't been able to train. Taking minimum dosages of my products... Will increase when I get better. Hoping to get in the gym for some legs in Monday. Struggling to sleep.
If you've got a sore throat that 1000mg of Tylenol can't handle you might want to check your doc. It could be strep throat or mono, both of which can make you feel like poop and can cause other issues.

dronkey

Awards
If you've got a sore throat that 1000mg of Tylenol can't handle you might want to check your doc. It could be strep throat or mono, both of which can make you feel like poop and can cause other issues.
I haven't felt this ****ty since I had mono so I'm prob gonna go to the doc on Monday. "Hey doc I heard strep can affect your test, can you check my hormone panel?" Lol.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I haven't felt this ****ty since I had mono so I'm prob gonna go to the doc on Monday. "Hey doc I heard strep can affect your test, can you check my hormone panel?" Lol.
"Hey doc I heard strep can affect your testosterone levels, can you give me a pick-me-up dose, just in case?" <- Better approach!

"... for the next couple of days ... week ... thr .. six weeks?"

Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards
I was sick for almost the whole week of Christmas, had to force myself to go to work since i'm in retail. I still kept my workouts going, although I stuck with lighter weights. Lucky for me my gym is in my house so I had no excuses.

dronkey

Awards
Haven't done db's in a while but I crushed some sets of 5 and 4 with the hundreds yesterday despite having the flu according to the doc.

Went 3/3 on caps epiandro and pumps dermacrine today. Felt pretty aggressive omw to the gym. Just did some sets of 5 and 4s of 315 for squats. Not bad for being so sick. Rep PR's for sure. Will update more when I'm feeling better.

dronkey

Awards
Day 12: Closing in on 2 weeks into the cycle..

Not sure if I'm seeing strength gains yet but I'm seeing increases endurance. Hit 3 plates for sets of 5 on squats yesterday and 2 plates for sets of 8 today on bench. Maybe a little stronger than normal. Seeing increased endurance and recovery. Weight is 183ish. Still a bit sick.

dronkey

Awards
Day 14: Weight is 183. I'm at 2 caps Mass GH (8mg lgd / 20mg MK667) before bed
3 pumps dermacrine, 1 cap huperzine-A, 1 cap (150mg) Alpha Stano [epiandro] all upon waking
2 caps (300mg) Alpha Stano preworkout plus my own preworkout with <100mg caffeine.
Slight increases in strength - nothing insane. Good endurance boost; I can complete extra sets. Crushed back day yesterday - got 3x12 chinups which I've been trying to hit for weeks now, which means my strength is increasing proportionately with my weight gain. Hit 3x8 of 2 plates on bench this week and 3x5 of 3 plates on squat which are good rep PRs.
Libido is through the roof and my energy is good, though I'm supplementing with caffeine upon waking. Everything feels good and my "test" bases are doing their job. Looking forward to the GAINZ.
The bloat is decreasing and I'm feeling mostly better. Being that sick sucked. A few more days on and I'll be looking huge.

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
Subbed!

8lbs in 2 weeks is damn good...especially after being sick! The combo of deramcrine and Alpha Stano should be awesome...no wonder your libido is through the roof!

Glad you're feeling better and can start to really push forward.

dronkey

Awards
Well I think a lot of the weight gain is water weight and glycogen from the mk677 but I don't see any reason why I can't do 15lbs in 8 weeks.

dronkey

Awards
Day 20: Almost 3 weeks in. Been a few days since I updated. I've been dosing the following: 8mg LGD/20mg MK677, 4 pumps dermacrine AM, 450mg epiandro.

The strength increases are rolling in. Weight has been fluctuating around 182-183 though this morning it was 185. I'm up 20lbs on my squat max as of yesterday and up 15lbs on my deadlift max as of last week. Haven't tried to max on bench, though I'm repping 225 whereas I was around 5-6 reps. I did sets of 8, 7, 6 last week and 9, 7, 6, 5 this week. Small increase this week but last week was a pretty big increase.

Side effects to report: one pimple. Libido is good (maybe a bit too good), lethargy isn't really a problem. All is going well.

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
looking good! I bet with that combo of dermacrine and Alpha Stano the libido is intense!

should really start to notice the strength and weight gains going forward! just stay healthy :)

dronkey

Awards
looking good! I bet with that combo of dermacrine and Alpha Stano the libido is intense!

should really start to notice the strength and weight gains going forward! just stay healthy :)
I'm about 4 weeks in at the same dosages, I'm combating the lethargy fine and my libido is high....my young dick does not seem to be working properly. The first time I screwed my girl yesterday, it took me forever to nut and the second time I wasn't able to nut at all and could barely keep it up halfway through.

Any idea what's going on? I looked into getting some dermatr3st as a base but that sh!t is sold out everywhere and I know it's discontinued. This is a pretty big issue - I don't want to have to cut the cycle early.

Overstimulation may be part of the problem - crushed a lot of pr0n and tugged it maybe 3-4x/day for a few days last week. Gonna cut that out and see if it improves.

Took a few rest days because I was going very hard and having a hard time recovering from my workouts. I'm able to push my body further than it wants to go, it seems.

Weight was 187.5 this morning - crazy high. I don't really want to go much higher than this for now. Staying around the same level of leanness - maybe a slight fat increase since I started, which indicates that I've put on a good bit of muscle. Weight is up, lifts are up, everything is up except my cawk. Nuts are a little smaller.

dronkey

Awards
Day 30: In short, this cycle sucks. I'm cutting it short and ending it today. My dick has ceased working at all. Can't get a boner, and even if I try my hardest to get one, I get to about 7% hardness and then when I climax, it's a tiny dribble. The lethargy is brutal. My lifts haven't gone up at all in the past 2.5 weeks, probably because I'm producing zero test.

I must be shut down completely. I don't know what happened - I know that I started to feel similarly after 3 weeks on my last cycle - maybe I have naturally low test, maybe this stuff shuts me down harder than it does for other people. The dermacrine and epiandro helped with the lethargy this time. Maybe the epiandro shut me down harder. I'm starting PCT today, torem 60/60/30.

I don't think I can in good faith recommend that anyone run this for more than ~3 weeks without a true test base like trest or test.

I'm 185.7 weight today and my lifts are up probably 15lbs on my bench and 30lbs on my squat/dead. Good increases for a short period of time, but not worth the shutdown.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you're a little confused about the issues here. This is not a sign of being shut down, it's s sign that something is off...from my experience, the sexual issues is likely caused by elevated prolactin levels. If I were you, I would drop the dermacrine dose down and raise the Alpha Stano dose to 600mg/day

There are also some remedies for prolactin control like prami, P5P, l-dopa, etc. You may also consider supplementing L-Histidine.
dsade what do you think, think I remember having some chats with you about this back in the day?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, the lethargy and loss of libido is common on MK677 and is not associated with shut down.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Also, the lethargy and loss of libido is common on MK677 and is not associated with shut down.
Lethargy is certainly common, but loss of libido on mk-677? Haven't ready any feedback with libido symptoms. Anybody else?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lethargy is certainly common, but loss of libido on mk-677? Haven't ready any feedback with libido symptoms. Anybody else?
I know, it doesn't make a lot of sense...I can't think of a reason for it. But, I've seen a lot of logs of people complaining about this.

dronkey

Awards
I think you're a little confused about the issues here. This is not a sign of being shut down, it's s sign that something is off...from my experience, the sexual issues is likely caused by elevated prolactin levels. If I were you, I would drop the dermacrine dose down and raise the Alpha Stano dose to 600mg/day

There are also some remedies for prolactin control like prami, P5P, l-dopa, etc. You may also consider supplementing L-Histidine.
dsade what do you think, think I remember having some chats with you about this back in the day?
Thanks for the response. I definitely freaked out a bit when my dick stopped working. I've asked around and heard a variety of things - cortisol, low estro, ect. How/which of these compounds causes prolactin buildup? I have been taking 600mg epiandro I dropped everything today and started torem pct as this weekend is an essential sex weekend and my dick needs to be working properly. I didn't have time to troubleshoot.

I have a whole bottle of Epiandro, 4 andro, dermacrine, osta, Mass gh, and lgd solo. I'm certainly open to taking at least a few weeks off and troubleshooting then trying again with a new cycle but no dick is just not acceptable. I experienced similar issues when I ran just the mass gh by itself.

I haven't seen anyone anywhere complaining about broken dicks from 4 weeks of mk667 at 20mg.

I'm pretty sure that lethargy, tiny loads, smaller nuts, zero libido / erection potential are totally indicative of shutdown.

Additionally, all of my lifts stalled for the last 2 weeks even though I was working my ass off, and eating and sleeping like a beast.

What makes you think it's a prolactin issue? Thanks again for the response. It's much appreciated. My theory is that I have naturally low T and my fairly high dosages of everything just suppressed my T production to nearly zero. I could be totally wrong, I'm no expert here but I do have a lot of research under my belt.

dronkey

Awards
Have any theories as to what's going on here, friend? I've asked around on other boards and everyone shouts "your lgd is bunk, it's a ph!" which is not very helpful.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Have any theories as to what's going on here, friend? I've asked around on other boards and everyone shouts "your lgd is bunk, it's a ph!" which is not very helpful.
Get some blood work boss. And you will have your answer.

dronkey

Awards
Get some blood work boss. And you will have your answer.
I'm one of the three non anonymous bloodwork states. What should I do? If I could go get that **** done I'd do it no problem. ****ing anti privacy state government.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Day 30: In short, this cycle sucks. I'm cutting it short and ending it today. My dick has ceased working at all. Can't get a boner, and even if I try my hardest to get one, I get to about 7% hardness and then when I climax, it's a tiny dribble. The lethargy is brutal. My lifts haven't gone up at all in the past 2.5 weeks, probably because I'm producing zero test.

I must be shut down completely. I don't know what happened - I know that I started to feel similarly after 3 weeks on my last cycle - maybe I have naturally low test, maybe this stuff shuts me down harder than it does for other people. The dermacrine and epiandro helped with the lethargy this time. Maybe the epiandro shut me down harder. I'm starting PCT today, torem 60/60/30.

I don't think I can in good faith recommend that anyone run this for more than ~3 weeks without a true test base like trest or test.

I'm 185.7 weight today and my lifts are up probably 15lbs on my bench and 30lbs on my squat/dead. Good increases for a short period of time, but not worth the shutdown.
well D, you are not the only one who has suffered libido issues while using MK. most believe its a prolactn as del said. L dopa would help. The reports of libido loss were in the same time frame as you. After coming off for a few days, 3-4 things started to get better.

lethargy also was an issue- interesting note is that it either is a side effect in which people get both or they dont get either. I have no clue why, but something is causing it. question is, what do you all have in common?

dronkey

Awards
well D, you are not the only one who has suffered libido issues while using MK. most believe its a prolactn as del said. L dopa would help. The reports of libido loss were in the same time frame as you. After coming off for a few days, 3-4 things started to get better.

lethargy also was an issue- interesting note is that it either is a side effect in which people get both or they dont get either. I have no clue why, but something is causing it. question is, what do you all have in common?
Hmm. Can you point me to any other logs where you've seen similar issues? I'd certainly be interested in trying to piece it together. So you think it's a prolactin issue stemming from the MK?

Maybe I'll try the solo LGD next cycle and see if not having the MK in there makes a difference. Or if my system gets itself together quick enough to perform this weekend, maybe I can start taking the solo LGD on monday - or is that a bad idea? I'm thinking a few days off of everything plus torem should kickstart my nuts pretty good...iirc my first cycle I was good to go after 2-3 days of torem.

Let me outline my experience....cycle 1: mass gh 2 caps, ar1macare pro 2-4caps (half to quarter dosage). Same deal - nothing for about a week. Increased recovery and libido week 2. Increase in strength and lethargy in week 3. Decrease in penile sensitivity, crashed libio, soft boners, extreme lethargy at 3.5 weeks. I freaked and pct'd immediately. Nuts came back quickly, within 2 days or so. Took 8 or 10 weeks off.

This time: same except lethargy wasn't bad since I was using dermacrine and epiandro. I pushed it longer and at 3-3.5 weeks I had the same sexual symptoms....now at 4 weeks I've got zero libido, zero boners, zero boner hardness, minimal ejaculation, and 10-20% smaller nuts.

jsav906

jsav906

Awards
Its so weird that you're having this boner problem because I'm on week 4 of LGD/RAD with only GNC DHEA as a base with no lethargy and libido through the roof. I guess it really does just affect people differently.

dronkey

Awards
I know, it doesn't make a lot of sense...I can't think of a reason for it. But, I've seen a lot of logs of people complaining about this.
Ya know, I think you're right after specifically looking for this issue in other logs. I got ****ty advice from other boards regarding shutdown. It seems like MK works great for most people but for a couple here and there, it murders their libido to the point where cialis won't even work. That's pretty much where I am right now. I'm struggling with whether to take a few days off and then go back on with LGD SOLO and epi andro / 4 andro as my base or to risk it and just drop the mk immediately and hope that my dick starts working. Seems like I may be 'allergic' (respond differently) to the MK than most people do. Any concern with a few days gap in the cycle? After this weekend I don't need my dick for a couple weeks.

dronkey

Awards
Its so weird that you're having this boner problem because I'm on week 4 of LGD/RAD with only GNC DHEA as a base with no lethargy and libido through the roof. I guess it really does just affect people differently.
You're running LGD AND RAD? Jesus. I'd be afraid my nuts would fall off at this rate. But really, at this point in my research, I don't think that my boner problem is attributable to the sarm - but rather my odd reaction to the MK 677.

Are you really taking regular oral DHEA? The bioavailability is terrible.

jsav906

jsav906

Awards
Yeah just thought I'd give the oral dhea a go. Hasn't let me down yet but for some I heard the RAD lethargy doesn't hit until after week 4. Luckily I upped the does and only have a few days left of it

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
Yeah just thought I'd give the oral dhea a go. Hasn't let me down yet but for some I heard the RAD lethargy doesn't hit until after week 4. Luckily I upped the does and only have a few days left of it
For $20 you should really try our dhea tramsdermal...cheap and very effective

Pretty sure orbit, phw, tgb all have it in stock

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would get some P5P and L-dopa, cut the MK677 and see how it feels after a few days.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Hmm. Can you point me to any other logs where you've seen similar issues? I'd certainly be interested in trying to piece it together. So you think it's a prolactin issue stemming from the MK?

Maybe I'll try the solo LGD next cycle and see if not having the MK in there makes a difference. Or if my system gets itself together quick enough to perform this weekend, maybe I can start taking the solo LGD on monday - or is that a bad idea? I'm thinking a few days off of everything plus torem should kickstart my nuts pretty good...iirc my first cycle I was good to go after 2-3 days of torem.

Let me outline my experience....cycle 1: mass gh 2 caps, ar1macare pro 2-4caps (half to quarter dosage). Same deal - nothing for about a week. Increased recovery and libido week 2. Increase in strength and lethargy in week 3. Decrease in penile sensitivity, crashed libio, soft boners, extreme lethargy at 3.5 weeks. I freaked and pct'd immediately. Nuts came back quickly, within 2 days or so. Took 8 or 10 weeks off.

This time: same except lethargy wasn't bad since I was using dermacrine and epiandro. I pushed it longer and at 3-3.5 weeks I had the same sexual symptoms....now at 4 weeks I've got zero libido, zero boners, zero boner hardness, minimal ejaculation, and 10-20% smaller nuts.
I did a google search- tried to get some info for you. but finding a route cause, that seems to be the mystery. some ran osta alone, some ran osta with peptides and some didn't mention any additional products.

im running LGD now, doing 4 weeks- was going to do 8 but with more reading (trials ran 15-30 days) the results showed positives. For me, this kicked in by the 3rd day- I am also using a solution of 20/30 ml - instead of 10/30ml-
no issues to complain of and after a 4 week layoff, I will try again. if you decide to run it alone, imo, I would stop using everything first, give your body a little time to recoop, week off supps- 2nd week, slowly start introducing L-dopa and a test boost- pre- then start with lg, start with the min and increase every 3rd day or so.
again, I tell everyone, im not against sarms, for me, I would not run 2 or 3 sarm compounds together or run a sarm with a ph. if you are going to gain 6-10 lbs of muscle, not fat, muscle in 4-5 weeks, do you honestly believe you are going to gain 20lbs of solid muscle mass in 4 weeks? I don't understand the logic of running so much at the same time when running one gives you decent gains. why chance fycking yourself up for an extra lb of muscle.

dronkey

Awards
I did a google search- tried to get some info for you. but finding a route cause, that seems to be the mystery. some ran osta alone, some ran osta with peptides and some didn't mention any additional products.

im running LGD now, doing 4 weeks- was going to do 8 but with more reading (trials ran 15-30 days) the results showed positives. For me, this kicked in by the 3rd day- I am also using a solution of 20/30 ml - instead of 10/30ml-
no issues to complain of and after a 4 week layoff, I will try again. if you decide to run it alone, imo, I would stop using everything first, give your body a little time to recoop, week off supps- 2nd week, slowly start introducing L-dopa and a test boost- pre- then start with lg, start with the min and increase every 3rd day or so.
again, I tell everyone, im not against sarms, for me, I would not run 2 or 3 sarm compounds together or run a sarm with a ph. if you are going to gain 6-10 lbs of muscle, not fat, muscle in 4-5 weeks, do you honestly believe you are going to gain 20lbs of solid muscle mass in 4 weeks? I don't understand the logic of running so much at the same time when running one gives you decent gains. why chance fycking yourself up for an extra lb of muscle.
I don't run multiple sarms. MK677 is not a sarm. It's a GH secretagogue, and it's not suppressive to the HPTA (for most users anyway). Increase in appetite and body composition make it a good stacker with the LGD for a bulk. Problem is, after 3 weeks or so the lethargy and libido/weak boners is miserable, so I tried adding a base of dermacrine/epiandro to deal with the lethargy and boner problem. Turns out it didn't work, and when I pushed an extra week I became entirely impotent, either from high prolactin or super low T.

I saw one log with bloods where the guy went from 450 T down to 100T in 3 weeks on just 5mg LGD. **** is for sure suppressive. Maybe my natural T is even lower than that and 8mg for 4 weeks plus the epiandro brought me to near-zero T levels. Or maybe my T levels are suppressed and my prolactin is high -- who knows, can't tell without bloods and I really can't get bloods in my crappy state. I went to the doc for a physical and asked for bloods (before my first cycle) and he didn't even share the results with me, just told me that everything was normal. What a load of crap.