Best MK-677 to stack with Super lgd?

FF1313

Awards
Will be starting my second sarm cycle in a couple weeks. Was looking into running this stack. Wanted some insight on company brands.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Olympus labs definitely if you can find any

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Primeval Labs has been good across the board but only has the Epi-GH which is MK and Epiandro (which could be nice with the LGD)

DLN also has sublingual MK that should be pretty solid as well.

FF1313

Awards
Has there been any information released on the RKT- GH by Primeval labs? Saw it on PHW supplements website.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Primeval Labs has been good across the board but only has the Epi-GH which is MK and Epiandro (which could be nice with the LGD)

DLN also has sublingual MK that should be pretty solid as well.
Epi-GH was AWESOME. They're taking the MK out of it though

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Epi-GH was AWESOME. They're taking the MK out of it though
better buy up whats left then ha (i actually had no idea about this...)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Has there been any information released on the RKT- GH by Primeval labs? Saw it on PHW supplements website.
Nothing besides speculation

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
better buy up whats left then ha (i actually had no idea about this...)
Yeah they discontinued their SARMs, MK and GW just like OL did, so I believe they're switching the MK in Epi-GH out for that rikkunsh*tto stuff. Not 100% on that but that's what I think I remember

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah they discontinued their SARMs, MK and GW just like OL did, so I believe they're switching the MK in Epi-GH out for that rikkunsh*tto stuff. Not 100% on that but that's what I think I remember
You are correct. Just got the official word.

The rikku is whats expected to be in the RKT-GH, but with that name I would have thought mk-677 as the other half

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For those interested, Focused Nutrition will have MK-677 up for pre-sale at PHW tomorrow. Should be in stock in a week or so.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For those interested, Focused Nutrition will have MK-677 up for pre-sale at PHW tomorrow. Should be in stock in a week or so.
May have to jump on that!

FF1313

Awards
Looked it up this morning. Still wasn't up yet.

WAF

WAF

Awards
booneman77 Do you know if the PHW site is up to date as per the Evomuse products. Trying to figure out whats going on?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
booneman77 Do you know if the PHW site is up to date as per the Evomuse products. Trying to figure out whats going on?
Should be. Some thing you're not seeing or waiting on?

FF1313

Awards
I was looking for the mk-677 from focused nutrition.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I was looking for the mk-677 from focused nutrition.
it should be up sometime today... give the guys a bit to get into the office and sort things out ha ;)

WAF

WAF

Awards
Should be. Some thing you're not seeing or waiting on?
Same thing on the focused mk and was waiting on Evomus AMMO and BMP if in. The trying to figure out part is when my order will ship.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Same thing on the focused mk and was waiting on Evomus AMMO and BMP if in. The trying to figure out part is when my order will ship.
Any of the evomuse stuff will be in stock as soon as its made, but that's up to them when they can get to it as they're very small and dsade does most of the work himself.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Per matt (dsade) Evomuse items should be coming in in about a week. We will have them the day they're made.

WAF

WAF

Awards
FYI guys PHW has Focused Nutrition MK-677 in stock. The site has it now, for anyone interested.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
FYI guys PHW has Focused Nutrition MK-677 in stock. The site has it now, for anyone interested.
haha doing my job for me! Thanks!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

FF1313

Awards
Of course it arrives after the sale. Thanks for the update.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Just got da January sale email I answered my own question

Edit: says it doesn't apply to anything in my cart.....

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The code in my sig (boone10) should give you 10%

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Damn I thought you guys took PayPal, I'll have to wait until my paycheck comes in to order I guess.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Damn I thought you guys took PayPal, I'll have to wait until my paycheck comes in to order I guess.
I believe we had it set up. Let me check

Edit: we did, but it's been having some issues. We're working with them right now but it's gonna be down at least 1-2 days.

If we can't get it resolved though it will have to go away for the foreseeable future.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I believe we had it set up. Let me check

Edit: we did, but it's been having some issues. We're working with them right now but it's gonna be down at least 1-2 days.

If we can't get it resolved though it will have to go away for the foreseeable future.
Ok thanks! I'll just hold out until either it's back up or I get paid.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
booneman77 are the Focused Nutrition SARMS stuff going to be around for a while or are those getting phased out like all the others? Debating whether I should pick up more RAD and MK now or later.
There's really no telling. That's completely up to the specific company. They won't warn us until they just decide to stop making them.

The tricky thing is that right now, there's no official ban on sarms, but many companies believe "the writing is on the wall" and that its "only a matter of time" which is why they're discontinuing them.

Personally, I wouldn't wait too long as it seems like less and less companies are willing to take the risk of being stuck with stock (or worse yet lawsuits/fines) should a ban come. They could be around for years but they could be gone tomorrow.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
All the focused nutrition sarms are up and on sale (15% off) with code SARM15 at PHW Supplements