HGH and Shoulder Dislocation Recovery

MasonX

Awards
Hello,
Has anyone here suffered a shoulder dislocation and used hgh/other peptides to recover? I am in a very depressed state and am questioning whether or not i'll be able to ever lift heavy again. Please anyone with insights PM me.
Thanks.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pm sent

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello,
Has anyone here suffered a shoulder dislocation and used hgh/other peptides to recover? I am in a very depressed state and am questioning whether or not i'll be able to ever lift heavy again. Please anyone with insights PM me.
Thanks.
If it was me and my shoulder was dislocated I'd do whatever I could to get back into the gym.

There's a lot of options man

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm doubtful that gh will do much of anything, but it wouldn't hurt.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BPC-157 would be the peptide I looked into.

Better option then gh or mk.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
How long ago did this happen? Did you damage anything?(rotator cuff) Have you had an mri?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BPC-157 would be the peptide I looked into.

Better option then gh or mk.
I'm actually about to "research" this on my girlfriend. She subluxed her shoulder over the summer and the professionals think she may have torn a rotator cuff muscle. Can't remember which one she said. She has had no success with physical therapy, doctors, etc.
She's hesitant though about injecting something.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I had a partial dislocation from a car wreck. Had a 10 mm tear of my rc. Had surgery last march. Much better than dealing with a pain issue indefinitely.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Hello,
Thanks.
whats your test levels at? just addressing your depression it maybe related to low test, talk you you doc about geting checked for low Test

MasonX

Awards
First and foremost, no disrespect, but I'm pretty sure I asked for input on individuals whom had a similar injury and have used hgh to recover. I have read that hgh regenerates bone, skin, and cartilidge. Also Earl Thomas from the Seahawks used HGH for this very injury (not to mention Peyton Manning's use of the substance after his neck surgery)...Thanks for all the quick replies. Unfortunately, under piece of crap Obamacare, I only qualify for MediCal...and the doctors refused to give me an MRI...inhumane, but sure it had to do with costs. So this is what happened...I was standing in line at my university and next thing I know I'm in the back of an ambulance not knowing what the f*** happened. Later I realized (after doctor made his diagnosis) that I had a broken humerus, dislocated (left) shoulder, and a bruise the size of a baseball on my face. Yup...no injury from lifting, no car accident, hell not even a fight, I lost 8 years of hard work.The injury is 4 months old and I don't feel the same. To the guy saying this was me and what they would do...you wouldn't know what to do...shoulder dislocations are the worst injury you can have as a BB(it's your upper body, which is everything IMO). Torn muscles will heal, bones will mend. What the F***, and I read that your shoulder will be weaker from the injury. You better bet I'm going to give it try...if it doesn't work at least I'll look more ripped and have better skin, s***. I plan to see a private doctor this week and will request an mri and report the results and post my progress, as well as any experiments I run. Thanks!

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
had a pretty bad motorcycle wreck, happened at a low point in my life, my wife left me 2 weeks before christmas and I got laid off from my job, just so happens I wrecked the week after I lost my job, so I didnt have insurance for a knee surgery, long story short its where I started researching like you and started pinning gears. But since your first post was vague I zeroed in on the depression comment, 8 years in the military I see whats depression does to people

MasonX

Awards
Sorry to hear that man...mine situation is very similar...got caught up with the law...lost my job too...injured myself trying to do the right thing in life and just carry on..just when you think things are going to get better...bam. You tried RC's? Anything help your knee. Everyone is dumb...no offense...i'm depressed because of not being able to get a job after 8 years of college...it's a very hollow feeling. Thanks heckler i'm sure you can relate.

MasonX

Awards
You've had success with BPC yourself? Where do I inject it? Sub-q or straight into the joint (seems very difficult being i'm not a doctor). Where is a legit source. How can I test to see if it's legit gear. I know for a fact that 95% of igf-1 lr3 on these peptide sites are bunk. Is there a blood lab I can do? Why then do pro athletes use gh for surgery recovery? Have you had experience with gh?

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I was told I needed surgery that I had a bucket handle tear on the meniscus and it folded under the knee cap, it was extremely painful, I got a cortesone shot and it helped with the pain, I started doing low does deca and leg training strengthening, I dont know if I was just lucky or if deca actually helped but thats all HGH is too expensive and I'm not 100% sold on the petide biz. started at 500 test e and 300 deca and the joint relief lasted about 6 months, got a second cortsesone shot and another deca cycle about 6 months later and that was 12 years ago, my shoulder still hurts occasionally but I never had surgery

MasonX

Awards
I'm sorry to hear all that. Sounds grueling. So the only thing holding you back from hgh is the cost? Why haven't you tried the peptides? You never mentioned a shoulder injury. What happened?

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry to hear all that. Sounds grueling. So the only thing holding you back from hgh is the cost? Why haven't you tried the peptides? You never mentioned a shoulder injury. What happened?
death grip on my handle bars pulled my rt arm out of the socket and my left forearm fractured, I was a mess. I had a job interview and my future boss asked when the cast was coming off my arm and I told him friday I can start monday. so I went home and cut my cast off and would go to work with out it and come home and duct tape it back on. had some friends there cover for me with the heavy jobs so no one knew. My shoulder healed up fine it was just dislocated it felt like it was floating around at first but eventualy it was fine, I did have pain in my shoulder for a year and it felt like it was stuck occasionaly but I'm all good now. My knee still bothers me but I run deca every cycle if its a bulk Ill run 600mg or more, if I'm running other gear I'll still add around 200mg deca

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No disrespect but, like you said, I haven't had the injury you speak of so I can't comment.

MasonX

Awards
Good to hear your shoulder is back to normal and that you pulled off that job stunt. So deca was the reason your arm healed 100%. Everywhere I read it says that shoulder dislocations are long term injuries. Would you say that your arm is as good as it was before if not better after the deca injections? Thanks. Anyone know how to shoot BPC 157 (or other injectables) into the shoulder joint?

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear your shoulder is back to normal and that you pulled off that job stunt. So deca was the reason your arm healed 100%. Everywhere I read it says that shoulder dislocations are long term injuries. Would you say that your arm is as good as it was before if not better after the deca injections? Thanks. Anyone know how to shoot BPC 157 (or other injectables) into the shoulder joint?
I didnt need surgery for my shoulder so I dont know how bad it was compared to yours, fpr almost a year I couldnt raise my rt arm over my head but I did strenght training and it healed. I cant say it was directly related to my deca use. I still get sore and I get some pain around my rt shoulder blade. If I get bad enough knee pain I will add a few extra leg days and go light but high reps, it feels sore when I'm at the gym but when I leave I feel a lot better and the pain usually goes away. I dont know if I'm breaking up scar tissue or why it works for me. I liken it to putting weights on you bat and doing a few practice swings before you step to the plate then the bats so light you dont even feel it. If you workout you injury I recommend going light, and dont isolate movements. I didnt use bench press for a long time just machines and 5 sets of warmup.

Shayn95

Awards
First and foremost, no disrespect, but I'm pretty sure I asked for input on individuals whom had a similar injury and have used hgh to recover. I have read that hgh regenerates bone, skin, and cartilidge. Also Earl Thomas from the Seahawks used HGH for this very injury (not to mention Peyton Manning's use of the substance after his neck surgery)...Thanks for all the quick replies. Unfortunately, under piece of crap Obamacare, I only qualify for MediCal...and the doctors refused to give me an MRI...inhumane, but sure it had to do with costs. So this is what happened...I was standing in line at my university and next thing I know I'm in the back of an ambulance not knowing what the f*** happened. Later I realized (after doctor made his diagnosis) that I had a broken humerus, dislocated (left) shoulder, and a bruise the size of a baseball on my face. Yup...no injury from lifting, no car accident, hell not even a fight, I lost 8 years of hard work.The injury is 4 months old and I don't feel the same. To the guy saying this was me and what they would do...you wouldn't know what to do...shoulder dislocations are the worst injury you can have as a BB(it's your upper body, which is everything IMO). Torn muscles will heal, bones will mend. What the F***, and I read that your shoulder will be weaker from the injury. You better bet I'm going to give it try...if it doesn't work at least I'll look more ripped and have better skin, s***. I plan to see a private doctor this week and will request an mri and report the results and post my progress, as well as any experiments I run. Thanks!
Brooo yes man shoulder injuries suck so bad I had torn ligaments torn muscles torn labrum everything and had to get surgery the surgery negativity impacted my gym lifestyle so bad I actually dislocated my shoulder twice at the gym today so I just ordered mk677

BroBrian

OP. I broke my clavicle in a snowboarding accident years ago. 2 years after the incident I got a bone scan and it was determined the boned never properly fused so I needed surgery. Had the surgery, 2 plates and 16 screws. Year later had all the hardware removed. During my initial recovery I used: cjc 1295 dac, tb500, igf 1 lr3, and pretty regularly use mk 677. 6 weeks post hardware removal, my surgeon told me that had he not done the operation he wouldn’t even known I had work done it healed that well. Take that for what you will but I truly believe they aided in my recovery.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Depends on your injury op, hgh will help if you’ve torn something but if you’ve stretched everything out too then t could be chronically unstable and tear something again if you dislocate it. The shoulder has the greatest ROM of any joint which means it has almost no bone to bone contact and it’s held in place by muscles, tendons, and ligaments. You can give it a shot and see, I used BPC 157 post shoulder surgery and it helped me heal way faster, but I wouldn’t have been able to do anything if I didn’t have the surgery to begin with.

All depends on how much time and money you want to invest in trying to fix it yourself.