how to tell if epi(havoc) is legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kristinapls

Awards
i was thinking about picking up some epistane for my next cycle and i'm not sure how to go about this bc i know havoc is the most faked ph out there. I've seen it on ebay from a seller w/ good rep whom i've bought trenavar from before, and he says "Each bottle has a LOT number, expiration date & UPC code for authenticity"

is there actually any way i can verify authenticity using this? or should i just pay extra to get it shipped from predator in UK to ensure it's legit? alternatively, does anyone know of any other reputable brands of epi that aren't commonly faked?

thanks!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was thinking about picking up some epistane for my next cycle and i'm not sure how to go about this bc i know havoc is the most faked ph out there. I've seen it on ebay from a seller w/ good rep whom i've bought trenavar from before, and he says "Each bottle has a LOT number, expiration date & UPC code for authenticity"

is there actually any way i can verify authenticity using this? or should i just pay extra to get it shipped from predator in UK to ensure it's legit? alternatively, does anyone know of any other reputable brands of epi that aren't commonly faked?

thanks!
It's always somewhat of a risk purchasing discontinued ph's off EBay. The only way to be 100% sure of legitimacy is to use it or pay an arm and leg for testing. IMO, order from a reputable store.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established

thanks!
I got some off eBay a while back and it seemed legit I leaned out alot from it but it might of been a good batch or dumb luck it was cheap so I said screw it I'll try it

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
There's still a place, far far away, that has obtained the right to produce Rpn Havoc ;)

tallgei

Awards
Has anyone ordered from certain UK sites? I thought about that but concerned customs may intercept it?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone ordered from certain UK sites? I thought about that but concerned customs may intercept it?
I have not, but many US people do. They are discreet on packaging and descriptions. A moderate sized order would pose the least risk vs a huge order.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I have not, but many US people do. They are discreet on packaging and descriptions. A moderate sized order would pose the least risk vs a huge order.
Usually labeled "dietary supplement"

kristinapls

Awards
There's still a place, far far away, that has obtained the right to produce Rpn Havoc ;)
yeah i'm aware predator makes it now. but with shipping costs it would be significantly twice as expensive (or more) as buying off ebay. that's why i was also looking for other companies that make epistane that's less likely to be faked

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
yeah i'm aware predator makes it now. but with shipping costs it would be significantly twice as expensive (or more) as buying off ebay. that's why i was also looking for other companies that make epistane that's less likely to be faked
Why risk it when you have a legit source that charges a tiny bit more?

kristinapls

Awards
Why risk it when you have a legit source that charges a tiny bit more?
Eh it's not a tiny bit, it's more than twice. I guess I'll buy one from the seller on ebay and buy another one from predator and compare the two

kristinapls

Awards
bump, real havoc has a strong sulfur smell, correct?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I keep seeing people say they have RPN Havoc. Then I see a lot of people say that it's fake because RPN doesn't make Havoc anymore and hasn't for years.

I know David Dunn and mw1 know more about this.

Maybe they can shed some light on this.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I keep seeing people say they have RPN Havoc. Then I see a lot of people say that it's fake because RPN doesn't make Havoc anymore and hasn't for years.

I know David Dunn and mw1 know more about this.

Maybe they can shed some light on this.
There is a uk-based company that has the rights to produce it now, sp there is legit havoc from them

leanguy101

Awards
i bought it of ebay as my first ph to run to be honest iam still scared if its fake but the seller said try the first bottle if you really think its fake send them back to me and i will issue full refund !
so i will start my cycle as of tomorrow i guess that the only way to know if its real or not lol.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
i bought it of ebay as my first ph to run to be honest iam still scared if its fake but the seller said try the first bottle if you really think its fake send them back to me and i will issue full refund !
so i will start my cycle as of tomorrow i guess that the only way to know if its real or not lol.
If it's fake you will know in 2 weeks from starting ur cycle

leanguy101

Awards
but if its fake why would he tell me to try it? he kept saying that he is 100% sure its not ,, i took 20 mg today in the morning 10mg will be taken later on today 30mg for the first week then bump it upp,,
if anyone tried it how will it be possible to know if its working or not ? cuz this is my first ph cycle ever.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but if its fake why would he tell me to try it? he kept saying that he is 100% sure its not ,, i took 20 mg today in the morning 10mg will be taken later on today 30mg for the first week then bump it upp,,
if anyone tried it how will it be possible to know if its working or not ? cuz this is my first ph cycle ever.
You can tell people a supplement is super anabolic and will give you at least 10 pounds of muscle and add 40 pounds to your lifts. The more descriptive the better. People will even come on here asking exactly what they should look for and then look for those exact things, so it's almost like they are doing the marketing for you!. The mind is a very powerful thing...These people then start concentrating more on their diet and training than ever before. Everything is completely different and completely changed from what their routine was off this supplement. Then...Amazingly they start to see the exact things that they were told to look for!. Wow!.

I'm just making an example here and it's not specific to any one supplement or situation.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established

thanks!
Go for predator man. No way to know what you get when using ebay:)

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Yes, and I live in norway where customs usually stops everything. Send as gift or sample, and things actually passes.

kristinapls

Awards
Quick update: I'll be receiving one bottle of havoc off a reputed seller on eBay and another one from predator shortly.

Any suggestions on what to look for when comparing the two?

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
If it's real you should honestly feel it in a few days or a week. Unless maybe you have a lot of cycles under your belt.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
If it's real you should honestly feel it in a few days or a week. Unless maybe you have a lot of cycles under your belt.
I've done a lot of cycles, but I still "feel" epistane after 3-5 days. Always see the pumps increasing after a week. Maybe I'm a high responder :)

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
I've done a lot of cycles, but I still "feel" epistane after 3-5 days. Always see the pumps increasing after a week. Maybe I'm a high responder :)
Considering it is an active compound it's not very surprising. Every body is different so I'm sure it does take a little while for some to feel it. When I first took it, I noticed changes in a few days as well.

kristinapls

Awards
Ok so somehow predator beat the eBay seller to my doorstep. Now I've got one bottle of havoc from predator. Are the pills supposed to be white? It does kinda smell nasty

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Ok so somehow predator beat the eBay seller to my doorstep. Now I've got one bottle of havoc from predator. Are the pills supposed to be white? It does kinda smell nasty
You got the right one man :) predator is legit. Havoc is white and smelly. Good luck. Get a decent test base, and you'll have a great cycle :)

kristinapls

Awards
You got the right one man :) predator is legit. Havoc is white and smelly. Good luck. Get a decent test base, and you'll have a great cycle :)
i also got my ebay one, and it seems like the printing on the label is slightly less sharp than the predator bottle. the pills are also white, but they don't seem to have as strong of a smell. fake?

i'm actually stacking with trenavar and dmz without a test base so that i can look drier and leaner. if i can't handle shutdown though i do have cyclo 4-ad on hand.

dman1

Awards
i also got my ebay one, and it seems like the printing on the label is slightly less sharp than the predator bottle. the pills are also white, but they don't seem to have as strong of a smell. fake?

i'm actually stacking with trenavar and dmz without a test base so that i can look drier and leaner. if i can't handle shutdown though i do have cyclo 4-ad on hand.
does it smell sour? the ebay one i mean

Status
Not open for further replies.