New to prohormones

aandy93

Awards
Hey Im New to the forum and want to know more about prohormones, like how the work, which companies are good, and which products work well hope to here back from you guys

jaylongjohn

Awards
Go through and read threads about people's cycles. Best way to get info. You'll get way more information collecting it that way than someone just posting. I know that's not what you wanted to hear but it's truth

Ben1

Awards
Hey Im New to the forum and want to know more about prohormones, like how the work, which companies are good, and which products work well hope to here back from you guys
Most of the good prohormones are banned now. A good beginner prohormones would be 1-andro. It has little to no liver toxicity and provides the user with lean muscle mass with some decent strength gains. Google 1-andro ... A good brand is Advanced Muscle Science.

Ben1

Awards
And also have a good PCT lined up. Either Nolvadex or Clomid. None of the over the counter PCTs will work. Trust me.

Ben1

Awards
And I would also do some type of cycle assist just to be safe even though it doesn't have many major side effects but I would look at getting Organ Shield by Purus Labs.

aandy93

Awards
I see a lot of adds for companies like black stone labs and iron mag labs are those companies good ?

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
The Supplement Forum is not a place for PH discussion. There is tons of information available if you are willing to take the time to do some research.

Ben1

Awards
I see a lot of adds for companies like black stone labs and iron mag labs are those companies good ?
Blackstone labs came out with some
New ones but idk about them yet. I suggest 1-andro liquid or rde tabs by Advanced Muscle science.

Ben1

Awards
The Supplement Forum is not a place for PH discussion. There is tons of information available if you are willing to take the time to do some research.
Alright sheriff.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Alright sheriff.
If OP did ANY looking around he would know this. And I mean anything other than joining and starting a thread asking a question that has literally been answered over a thousand times.

But you probably did the same exact thing didn't you?

Ben1

Awards
If OP did ANY looking around he would know this. And I mean anything other than joining and starting a thread asking a question that has literally been answered over a thousand times.

But you probably did the same exact thing didn't you?
I'm just kidding bro. I just answered the guy because if we don't give him proper information he
Might do
Something stupid like Superdrol for his first cycle and hurt himself... that's all.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I'm just kidding bro. I just answered the guy because if we don't give him proper information he
Might do
Something stupid like Superdrol for his first cycle and hurt himself... that's all.
Very noble of you, however, all you can do is - at best - scratch the surface of what he needs to know. OP is definitely not ready for any type of PH right now. He needs to put in a lot of time and effort into researching different compounds, protocol, etc., before he even thinks of doing a cycle. And this IS NOT the place to discuss. Your better advice would have been for him to start doing his homework and go to the Anabolics section.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A day late and a dollar short my friend. PH/DS were banned in December of 2014.

Ben1

Awards
Very noble of you, however, all you can do is - at best - scratch the surface of what he needs to know. OP is definitely not ready for any type of PH right now. He needs to put in a lot of time and effort into researching different compounds, protocol, etc., before he even thinks of doing a cycle. And this IS NOT the place to discuss. Your better advice would have been for him to start doing his homework and go to the Anabolics section.
You're right. My bad

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have no clue why people still want to take Nolvadex or Clomid when you have amazing PCT products on the market that aren't grey market and made in a bath tub some where. Arimistane is a great PCT product and won't shut down IGF-1 levels like Nolvadex. Plus, there are certainly amazing natural boosting agents that work great like Tonkat Ali or other herbals. Nolvadex is just not necessary at this point, especially with the IGF-1 shut down.

The best PH for hardening is 1-Andro. I'd take 2-400mg per day with food and of course eat lots of protein.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I am seriously advocating NOT using a SERM for PCT. What non-sense. Why take something that is known to inhibit gains when there are such good OTC options for PCT.

I was never a big fan of Nolvadex. People shoot IGF-1 to grow, why take something that reduces it? Not a fan, never was and PHARMA GRADE = some dude making it in a bath tub. lol

The point of a forum is to have discussion. People don't always agree. I personally wouldn't suggest Nolvadex and I personally don't take it. I have never had an issue with recovery.

Ben1

Awards
A day late and a dollar short my friend. PH/DS were banned in December of 2014.
I'm telling the guy to not do something g stupid. Have you ever heard of the concept of do as a say not as I do?

Ben1

Awards
Yes, I am seriously advocating NOT using a SERM for PCT. What non-sense. Why take something that is known to inhibit gains when there are such good OTC options for PCT.

I was never a big fan of Nolvadex. People shoot IGF-1 to grow, why take something that reduces it? Not a fan, never was and PHARMA GRADE = some dude making it in a bath tub. lol

The point of a forum is to have discussion. People don't always agree. I personally wouldn't suggest Nolvadex and I personally don't take it. I have never had an issue with recovery.
What OTC PCT would work? That's completely ridiculous. No herbal extract bull**** is gonna get you recovered.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

I'm guessing you don't really run anything that strong. Andros, maybe SARMs although I saw you were questioning them in another thread so maybe not.
With stronger compounds like the old PH/DS, as well as actual gear, you NEED something stronger than a blend of herbs and a weak BS AI like arimistane to restart your natural hormone production.
Try doing an OTC PCT after pinning test and something incredibly hard to recover from like deca for 15 weeks.
Or, if you don't like pinning or can't take real gear, try recovering after a longer PH run.
It's just not realistic man. Maybe you recovered "without any issue" but can you provide blood work to prove that is so? Also, how long did it take you to recover from your cycles with only an OTC PCT?

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
He probably needs Otc pct after that celebration of Ny

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Most people don't buy actual tabs, they buy the "research chems". I simply find them WAY over kill for most people and herbs are not at all bull**** and steroidal AI's are better IMHO. Arimistane is a really good product being a competitive AI and competitive SERM. Great option...

I personally don't care what people take, but I would suggest looking at the science behind herbals. Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) reduces IGF-1 levels and to me that seems counter productive.

Back in the day, no one took PCT and did just fine. PCT is a relatively new concept but I have to say that over the years some of the herbals really have solid science behind them.

Nolvadex doesn't dissolve well in most solutions, thus you get inaccurate dosing even if they have good intentions at the "research chem" places.

I think for some instances it's ok to use Nolvadex but personally, I stick with supplements for my recovery.

Ben1

Awards
Most people don't buy actual tabs, they buy the "research chems". I simply find them WAY over kill for most people and herbs are not at all bull**** and steroidal AI's are better IMHO. Arimistane is a really good product being a competitive AI and competitive SERM. Great option...

I personally don't care what people take, but I would suggest looking at the science behind herbals. Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) reduces IGF-1 levels and to me that seems counter productive.

Back in the day, no one took PCT and did just fine. PCT is a relatively new concept but I have to say that over the years some of the herbals really have solid science behind them.

Nolvadex doesn't dissolve well in most solutions, thus you get inaccurate dosing even if they have good intentions at the "research chem" places.

I think for some instances it's ok to use Nolvadex but personally, I stick with supplements for my recovery.
Arimistane isn't a serm.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it is. I will have to find the paper. It does both ER competitive inhibition and Aromatase inhibition (which I think is also competitive vs suicidal).

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
im sorry but the PHS nowadays are junk, my very first post was about a ph on this site, ive learned a lot since then. I took 1-andro did absolutely nothing. Dont expect magical results with this stuff.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
admin needs to move this post it doesnt belong here

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im sorry but the PHS nowadays are junk, my very first post was about a ph on this site, ive learned a lot since then. I took 1-andro did absolutely nothing. Dont expect magical results with this stuff.
Yeah the andros are a complete joke. Calling them 1AD and 4AD is a disgrace and dis-credits the real 1AD and 4AD that these kids have no clue about.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
T-Bone your an SNS rep maybe you should enlighten him on the use of x-gels I got more results off that with proper nutrition

Jacob24

Jacob24

Awards
Ben1, just stop talking and giving advice. Especially in the Anabolics section.

I'm not really sure what this is about but from what I've seen Ben1 has literally no clue what he is talking about.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
a lot of people have no clue what they are talking about Jacob24 thats why the guys on this forum suggested you do some research. Everyone seems to be an expert nowadays on the internet. Point is you need to do research.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do the herbals have science behind them relevant to PCT? I mean, its one thing to have a herbal increase hormones that are already within clinical range...quite another for them to do the same for a shutdown HPTA.

I dont think anyone here has such a black and white view of SERMs that they suggest their use is wholly without unwanted side effects. There is a bigger picture to consider; that though utilising a SERM may put you 2 steps back in some respects, it will also likely put you 10 steps forward.
Yeah, they do have research on them and I feel an effective mix of herbals and things like DAA (the calcium D-aspartate) do a better job of recovery than Tamoxifen.

Inhibition is only one part of a complex recovery puzzle.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As for the modern PH's being a joke. A study in well trained college kids with a gain of 11lbs and 4lbs of fat loss is pretty compelling to me! I don't see people getting that from Epistane.

Jacob24

Jacob24

Awards
Well, Jacob24 just joined like 10 minutes ago too!
I'm know a decent amount about serms and cycles and the fact that I joined 10 min ago doesn't me I don't know anything about prohormones and other types of anabolics

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm know a decent amount about serms and cycles and the fact that I joined 10 min ago doesn't me I don't know anything about prohormones and other types of anabolics
Sure it doesn't but people don't know you yet, so for all we know you could be another Ben1 or bananagains

Jacob24

Jacob24

Awards
Sure it doesn't but people don't know you yet, so for all we know you could be another Ben1 or bananagains
I see what you're saying. I was just agreeing with you on the fact that Ben1 needs to stop talking. L

Jacob24

Jacob24

Awards
As for the modern PH's being a joke. A study in well trained college kids with a gain of 11lbs and 4lbs of fat loss is pretty compelling to me! I don't see people getting that from Epistane.
I think what is being said is that the modern prohormones are nothing like the old ones. You can't begin to sit here and tell me that these Andro products are gonna compete with Trenavar or any of the other banned prohormones.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
You're reminding me of my local supplement shop owner. Right after the PH ban he was selling high schoolers quad stacked prohormones and telling them that they only needed 3gs of DAA a day for one month after the cycle. I saw one kid about 3 months after that at the gym and he had tits like he wanted to be in a playboy magazine. You may have cycled more than I have, idk but to say on here that an actual pct(nolva/clomid/serm) isn't needed is irresponsible and seeing as your I'm guessing the leading rep for LG sciences, I'll take note and never buy any products from your brand.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Daa alone would likely make things worse. Trenavar wasn't all that good. Things like Superdrol and M1T were in a whole different league but seeing as most people on this site probably don't recall them they have no real frame of reference.

DAA isn't the same as arimistane. Fyi... I would say I have a couple of years experience on the owner of you local shop. Lol

We are here to discuss and I personally think Nolvadex is over kill for most pct.