Sd + M4ohn

S

schlam_of

Awards
So Ive always been weary of stacking any methlys, even if they are mild. But I'm thinking about stacking these two, and was looking for input from anyone that's tried it. Ive done both solo, so I know how they should affect me. Anyone had bloodwork done to check liver health from it? any input would be appreciated!

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
why don't you start your cycle with SD and end it with M4OHN? Then, if there is overlap, it will be minimal.

Without knowing your goals, however, this advice may be as useless as any other.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Was it doctor d who posted once about tapering one up and the other down as you went along? Seems like an interesting way to work a cycle. In other words start with a dosage of SD, second week add MOHN at a low dose and drop the SD a bit. Next week raise MOHN and drop SD again, and so on and so forth until the SD is phased out and you end with MOHN. This doesn't minimize overlap of course, but I remember a couple of people saying it worked well for them.

S

schlam_of

Awards
ya, sorry about not posting desired goals. Im just looking to add more size along with strength and hardness. SD works great for size for me, but not as well with the others. I thought about tapering it/one after the other, but it takes m-4ohn at least a week and a half to start working for me and i kinda wanted to keep the cycle at 4 to 5 weeks tops. So its tough to figure out how to work it, probably only want to take SD for like 3 weeks since its less effective after that for me. So add in the lag time for the m-4ohn, and Id have to start them at pretty much the same time if i want to take em both i think.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Run them seperately then I'd say. They're both methyls, and even though MOHN is relatively mild you really don't know how they'll interact with one another.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
M4OHN takes some time to kick in, so most people run it for 6 weeks. It would be somewhat pointless to run it for only 3. A combo 5 weeker could go like this:
1. 10-20mg SD, 8-12mg M4OHN
2. 10-20mg SD, 8-12mg M4OHN
3. 10-20mg SD, 8-12mg M4OHN
4. 32-40mg M4OHN
5. 32-40mg M4OHN
Again, you know the cautions about stacking. This is just an idea, theoretical...

R

Ribosome

Awards
I'm currently doing this...a cutting stack keeping relatively low doses.

week 1: 8mg m4ohn + 4mg mdien
week 2: 8mg m4ohn + 4mg mdien
week 3: 8mg m4ohn + 20mg SD
week 4: 8mg m4ohn + 20mg SD
week 5: 8mg m4ohn + 8mg mdien
week 6: 8mg m4ohn + 8mg mdien

I know I could dose higher, but the issue is supply more than anything else.

I'm in the middle of week 4 right now. I've had decent strength gains, nothing stellar though. And I'm making slow but steady progress on dropping BF while my weight is staying relatively constant give or a take a couple of pounds. Cutting on SD is different than bulking, at least for me. I don't feel "on" like I did before. And as I mentioned the strength gains are nowhere near what they were when I was taking SD on a calorie surplus. I'm also noticing some mild hair loss, which kinda sucks. Hope this helps.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Now in week 3 of SD+Mohn

1-2 20mg SD and 12mg Mohn
3 SD 20mg and 24mg Mohn
4-6 40mg Mohn

Drink lots of water, sip it all day long.. and do take Taurine.. I have been taking 2 gms 6x a day or my lower back becomes a knot..
Also taking RYR and Policosanol for lipids.. and NAC, Milkthistle and K-Rala(GXR) for liver

T

Tad50

Awards
Now in week 3 of SD+Mohn

1-2 20mg SD and 12mg Mohn
3 SD 20mg and 24mg Mohn
4-6 40mg Mohn

Drink lots of water, sip it all day long.. and do take Taurine.. I have been taking 2 gms 6x a day or my lower back becomes a knot..
Also taking RYR and Policosanol for lipids.. and NAC, Milkthistle and K-Rala(GXR) for liver
I'm planning on doing a VERY similar stack soon. How do you like it so far?

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Really well.. the only thing is the back pumps I get these just from walking without the Taurine.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Yep good stack IMO. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Gained 18 lbs in 4 weeks. BF stayed about the same. Felt good, but began getting terrible headaches near the end (increased blood pressure might have been the culprit). 30 mgs SD/36 mgs M4OHN ed. Definately a worthwhile cycle IMO.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
yeah, the M4OHN at the end of a SD/M4OHN really worked well for me. Hardening, keeping gains steady, and overall very good feeling was my experience. I kept the cals high, and in retrospect for even more pronounced overall effect, I would have cut carbs a bit for the last 2 weeks, upped good fat and kept protein same. I would also do some cardio 3X weekly too, even if its only 20 min.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
I've done them both before with good to great results. I take all the pertinent secondary supplements NAC, Milk Thistle, etc. I prefer NOLVA for PCT and I also use DHEA, Fenugreek, and Tribulus.

At this time I am on week seven of a 12 week program. My original plan was to run M4OHN and then phase in Superdrol for a 4-3-4 cycle. Instead, based on what I read hereabouts I changed it to
Wks 1-2, 45 mgs M4OHN
Wks 3-6, 45 mgs M4OHN, 20mgs SD
Wks 7-12, 45 mgs M4OHN

Strength rose nicely, I gained 9lbs and then suddenly ten days ago I reinjured my shoulder (old RC problem) and had to drop down from doing BP reps at 295 to doing 10 X 10s at only 135 with elbows straight out. Amazingly I seem to have recovered extremely quickly and had a much better workout again this AM. Only sides are both sups increased my libido, and the M4OHN by itself gives me acne problems. I am doing an Anarchy Stack (4 gms of ALCAR, 2gms Green Tea, 900 mgs ALA)at the same time as my intent is lean bulking. So far so good!

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
12 weeks is inadvisable for any methylated prosteroid cycle. Even though M4OHN is relatively mild, it is too long. Gains won't continue to roll for that length of time. I would seriously consider cutting this short. At least take some weeks off, do a mini-PCT, then resume/complete, do full PCT and then take some serious time off. Even that route, though, is too much in my opinion. Just my opinion...

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
12 weeks is inadvisable for any methylated prosteroid cycle. Even though M4OHN is relatively mild, it is too long. Gains won't continue to roll for that length of time. I would seriously consider cutting this short. At least take some weeks off, do a mini-PCT, then resume/complete, do full PCT and then take some serious time off. Even that route, though, is too much in my opinion. Just my opinion...
I appreciate the advice Mil and will consider it. On the other hand, while I don't have time now to search it out, there were recommendations back when that M4OHN was best used in a 6 to 12 week cycle. I have done a 12 weeker with M4OHN alone and had good results, slow, consistent gains all the way to the end. Of course when I did it some people also insisted that 24 mgs was the max to use and I ended up using 45 successfully. I have also done a long cycle stacking in 4 wks of SD and was extremely happy with it. Still I will consider what I'm doing carefully with your comment in mind.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Hey Dutch....have you had any bloodwork during PCT to check lipids, liver an test? At 63 Y/O, I would think that you probably could go with lower doses and longer periods with things like 4Ad and 1-T....but with the methyls, I'd heed Mil's advice (especially at higher doses).

I'd be most curious to see how your test levels are pre, during and after cycles. I'm assuming that you don't have low test or cholesterol problems when you are at baseline.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
U Anabolics 16
S Anabolics 0
H Anabolics 1