Test Cup Cycle, possibly adding Var?

Mac456

Awards
What's going on everyone? I'm currently running a cycle of Tes Cyp 500 mg a week, pinning Tuesday and Friday along with running Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD. Currently my pin on Friday will end my 12th week of the cycle. I planned on running my cycle for 16 weeks, but my girlfriend is coming to visit me for a week when I would be in my PCT, so I picked up another vial of test and am going to extend my cycle to 20 weeks, because I'm worried about possibly having a low sex drive during my PCT while she is around. However now that I'm extending my cycle I was thinking of adding Anavar to it as it is a mile compound and I'm not looking to get into anything harsh at the moment. I was planning on running the Var at 60 mgs ED for possibly the next 4 weeks, along with the 500 mg of Test Cyp and 12.5 mg of aromasin. Any thoughts or criticism on this is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Currently 5'5", 180 lbs
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1451591120.911632.jpg

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Cant speak from experience but can speak from research.. most people will not waste their time with var less than 8 weeks, ideally a 12 week cycle for beat reaults. So in my opinion, var should have been added in a while ago along with the cyp unless your planning on going even longer than 20 weeks at this point. Save it for the next run. Start at 50mg and bump to 75, even 100 as a max if you feel you need to.

Mac456

Awards
My concerns about extending the cycle because of worrying about low sex drive during PCT are warranted or no?

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Would you consider just popping a few ED pills if your pecker is feeling down?
The longer you run your cycle the harder time you will have getting back to your normal balance.

Mac456

Awards
I'd do it if necessary, is 20 weeks really that bad to go that long

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
I haven't run a test cycle yet so I won't pretend like I have. With that said, I've read multiple horror stories of guys who have run long cycles and not been able to recover their natural levels. At the end of the day everyone is different but it's not something I would, personally, risk just to bust a couple nuts during your gfs visit.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
In comparison to your last shot of the cycle, if you just run it eat the 16 weeks as originally intended, how long after that will she be visiting for and how long until she leaves? The test will continue staying active in your system for a couple weeks even after your last injection, which is why people don't start their pct until 2-3 weeks after their last shot. If you're using aromasin on cycle, throw some hcg in towards the end and then your nolva/clomid at the appropriate time I see no reason as to why your sex drive would diminish and you would be gtg for your girl

Mac456

Awards
In comparison to your last shot of the cycle, if you just run it eat the 16 weeks as originally intended, how long after that will she be visiting for and how long until she leaves? The test will continue staying active in your system for a couple weeks even after your last injection, which is why people don't start their pct until 2-3 weeks after their last shot. If you're using aromasin on cycle, throw some hcg in towards the end and then your nolva/clomid at the appropriate time I see no reason as to why your sex drive would diminish and you would be gtg for your girl
She would be coming 3 weeks after my last shot making it the first week in my PCT

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drop your Test down to 250 and run 25mg Anavar daily. I did this with a bit less test and gained 9lbs LBM while dropping 12lb of fat in 11 weeks. I would also start 500iu hCG 2x weekly now.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Is it your first cycle? If not, and you have some experience, maybe running the longer cycle of 16-20 weeks wont be that harsh on you compared to doing it on your very first cycle. If first cycle, is probably just stick to 12 weeks and save the var.