LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I havent ran it before but i'm sure someone has. Just looking at it, it does look over priced in my opinion.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To expensive.. Hard to find legit.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran 200mgs/week for a month with an equal Deca dose. The changes in that month were impressive. It just made my physique prettier is the only description I can give. I was fairly lean and about 210lbs.

I'd love to run 200mg/week permanently.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran 200mgs/week for a month with an equal Deca dose. The changes in that month were impressive. It just made my physique prettier is the only description I can give. I was fairly lean and about 210lbs.

I'd love to run 200mg/week permanently.
One of my training partners is 5`4, 215 offseason around 8% bodyfat. Crazy lean all year round, cant gain fat to save his life. Won his last 2 overalls, national level in 2016.. Last show he took primo @ 600mg/wk.. same thing you said.. you can't describe it, it just makes you flawless. Game changer IMO.. just so expensive and hard to find legit.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Ran it for many years ago.
300 mg/Week. Really good for the "look" and my joints felt good on it. For performance I didn't see so much upside, better recovery as with any anabolic.
Would like to try it for a longer period of time with a small amount off test, like 400 mg Primo/250 mg test but I don't have the same connections as back in the days so I don't trust the sources for Primo today.

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
I could be wrong but if you get it from some Turkish company it should be legit