DMZ vs MSTEN

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
So I recently ran a short cycle of DMZ and LOVED the effects it had on my physique. Stripped body fat, dried me out, increased vascularity. ..and of course increased strength and a few lbs of lean mass.

My question is...how does MSTEN compare?

I have a few bottles of each, and I'm curious how to the two compare for those of you who have experience with both.

Thanks!

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I believe msten might b a tad stronger. But you will get similar effects msten might start working quicker 2.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Almost the same from my experience, msten dried joints out more though.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Msten over DMZ for me. DMZ for me took longer to kick in, didn't got back pumps pretty bad around week 5, Msten stacked with epiandro was my favorite, strength went through the roof on squat and bench, no major sides to note. Ran Msten for 6 weeks at 20,20,20,30,30,30

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Msten over DMZ for me. DMZ for me took longer to kick in, didn't got back pumps pretty bad around week 5, Msten stacked with epiandro was my favorite, strength went through the roof on squat and bench, no major sides to note. Ran Msten for 6 weeks at 20,20,20,30,30,30
Great to gear.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've only run Msten and didn't really like it. It only kicked in at week 3 and I ran it 4 weeks. Got some side effects of liver stress also. Will not run it again. DMZ sounds like it'd be even worse on the liver though.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Isn't M-sten usually dosed between like 8 and 16? Did you try the lower doses prior to the 20/30 man?

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Isn't M-sten usually dosed between like 8 and 16? Did you try the lower doses prior to the 20/30 man?
Sorry I went 10mg the first like 3-4 days....it was Msten 10 by lgi . Honestly did not wanna come off absolutely was killing it in the gym.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I still don't see how people only manage to pack on a few pounds off of dymethazine

jake1986

Awards
It has an adequate amount of msten, right? Just short the dmz and alpha-1? (that's what ive heard other people say) I actually picked up four bottles, factory sealed off eBay a while back. I've never ran anything other than LGD and Halo.
Imagine I'd probably blow up taking 3.0 at 2 caps a day for four weeks. I have alot of tr3st too, so maybe 50mgs pwo ed. (im thinking about this for my next cycle)

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
It has an adequate amount of msten, right? Just short the dmz and alpha-1? (that's what ive heard other people say) I actually picked up four bottles, factory sealed off eBay a while back. I've never ran anything other than LGD and Halo.
Imagine I'd probably blow up taking 3.0 at 2 caps a day for four weeks. I have alot of tr3st too, so maybe 50mgs pwo ed. (im thinking about this for my next cycle)
I just dont like those sdmz combos at all

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
welcome to the world of choices
This happens to be my favorite set of ph's.
Dmz is great in so many aspects . Only difference i felt between msten and dmz was the paranoia. Msten excited my ptsd . But its a great compound if you dont have to take any anti anxiety pills thru that day. How long would you run each 1 and at wat dosage?

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
welcome to the world of choices
This happens to be my favorite set of ph's.
Dmz is great in so many aspects . Only difference i felt between msten and dmz was the paranoia. Msten excited my ptsd . But its a great compound if you dont have to take any anti anxiety pills thru that day. How long would you run each 1 and at wat dosage?
Thanks for the input big guy.

I ran dmz for 3 weeks at 45mg...fantastic!

Don't know about the msten.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thanks for the input big guy.

I ran dmz for 3 weeks at 45mg...fantastic!

Don't know about the msten.
Msten is phenomenal, i have never heard of any negative feedback from anyone using it. It's a close call on which ones better . My personal favorite was always dmz. I just put up my 1 yr natty log pics up in the morning and supplement plan for first 4 months. In the log section haha . Come join!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Msten was Harder on my alk Phos levels than dmZ.. I preferred the results of dmZ as well, better fullness.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Whhhaaatttt???? My god that dmz video has some of the worst advice I've ever heard...??!!! That faq portion is gonna get someone killed
Yeah did u see where he said no cycle support need i almost tossed another laptop out my window. I fixed my op just incase the dimmer bulbs dont already know how to cycle .

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Yeah did u see where he said no cycle support need i almost tossed another laptop out my window. I fixed my op just incase the dimmer bulbs dont already know how to cycle .
Azine bond eliminates toxicity completely bro, not srs

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Crap like that is exactly why 16yr old kids ruin their entire life and good things get banned. I can't believe strong actually supported that. That's embarrassing.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Crap like that is exactly why 16yr old kids ruin their entire life and good things get banned. I can't believe strong actually supported that. That's embarrassing.
Ha the worst part is my youngest brother ran sdmz2 with no support for 3 weeks and didn't tell anyone. He is very lucky to be alive .

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ha the worst part is my youngest brother ran sdmz2 with no support for 3 weeks and didn't tell anyone. He is very lucky to be alive .
Ugh that's a nightmare. Hopefully he was lucky tho.

Unfortunately the lucky guys are also the ones who usually begin to sell all the bs "well it worked for me" ha.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
So when you told me that in the DMZ thread you were just joking?.
I never said that, I said that realistically it should be less toxic than superdrol due to the azine bond. I'm aware that it is a toxic compound regardless

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Good for you I have 2 bottles of DMZ LGI and one Anabolic T. Last edition I'm not worry about LGI 100% legit but this last one..... I could not find any decent review/ logs

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Good for you I have 2 bottles of DMZ LGI and one Anabolic T. Last edition I'm not worry about LGI 100% legit but this last one..... I could not find any decent review/ logs
Lgi is a good ass brand

jake1986

Awards
There msten 10 looks solid. 90 10mg caps per bottle I think.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
What did you dose it at?
Went 10 first couple days then went up to 20 for three weeks, 30 for last three weeks, no sides and stacked with epiandro

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Not sure which video you were shooting at but the guy on Strong Supplement shop says a PCT is needed and a On Cycle Support from about 1:19-140. Then in the FAQ it says support supplements can be taken if you wish too...well, yeah, that is true. If you do not wish to there is no legal reason to do so. You'll just risk organ damage but hey, that's on those whom choose not to take On Cycle support.

Thousands of people run this crap with zero support supplements and make it through well.

But, yeah, in the video before the FAQ he says that they recommend that you take a On Cycle and PCT.

I would recommend anyone that is using to take support supplements but will they die of they dont? Laughable at best.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Not sure which video you were shooting at but the guy on Strong Supplement shop says a PCT is needed and a On Cycle Support from about 1:19-140. Then in the FAQ it says support supplements can be taken if you wish too...well, yeah, that is true. If you do not wish to there is no legal reason to do so. You'll just risk organ damage but hey, that's on those whom choose not to take On Cycle support.

Thousands of people run this crap with zero support supplements and make it through well.

But, yeah, in the video before the FAQ he says that they recommend that you take a On Cycle and PCT.

I would recommend anyone that is using to take support supplements but will they die of they dont? Laughable at best.
I was talking about the dmz video , he says oct is needed then goes on to say No its not needed but you can take them if you want to . Who in the fukk would say that . Thats just wrong .1:43 i posted the vid for description only not advice . Weird tho i will never understand why anyone would say oct is no needed . Azine bonding is not any easier on the liver than conventional fission of molecular substances.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I was talking about the dmz video , he says oct is needed then goes on to say No its not needed but you can take them if you want to . Who in the fukk would say that . Thats just wrong .1:43 i posted the vid for description only not advice . Weird tho i will never understand why anyone would say oct is no needed . Azine bonding is not any easier on the liver than conventional fission of molecular substances.
True...I'm not sure why he says Yes on one part then No on the other but hey, they can do whatever floats their boat.