Is this right???

tjs

Awards
Ok I'm currently starting my third cycle of lgd/mk677. With this cycle i added rad with it. So I go to local vitamin shop looking for test base such as dermacrine, used it last time worked great. Shop owner kept showing me this prohormone armor, it's a nandrolone clone. Said it would serve as a great test base. Is this right?? Has anyone ran sarms and prohormone together like this. Just trying to see if he knows what the hell he is talking about. Thanks guys.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He is conning you. A 19 nor is only going to add to your lethargy, not counter it. The shop owner is trying to dig in your pockets.

tjs

Awards
That's what I thought but wanted to hear it from someone else. Damn shame all people are worried about is money. Don't care how the **** affects you. Thanks man.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I thought but wanted to hear it from someone else. Damn shame all people are worried about is money. Don't care how the **** affects you. Thanks man.
Dermacrine, 4 andro, epiandro, and trest are about the only "test bases" legally available right now. I wouldn't do any further business with that store if I was you.

tjs

Awards
Yea thanks. He also told me Olympus wasn't producing sarms anymore. Any truth to that??

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea thanks. He also told me Olympus wasn't producing sarms anymore. Any truth to that??
Yes, this is true.

tjs

Awards
Well that is disappointing I've enjoyed all of their products.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well that is disappointing I've enjoyed all of their products.
Yeah, me too! Don't worry, we have a bunch of cool stuff coming out soon.

tjs

Awards
Out the four test bases you named. In your opinion which is the best to use with lgd/mk677 and rad??

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Out the four test bases you named. In your opinion which is the best to use with lgd/mk677 and rad??
Really depends on your experience level. Trest would be the best base but the sides can be hard to deal with if you don't k ow what you're doing. A combination of 4 andro and epiandro would be a great base as well. Very synergistic combo that will have you feeling great.

tjs

Awards
Thanks guys, think im gonna try the 4 andro/epiandro combo any sales going on that you guys know of??

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys, think im gonna try the 4 andro/epiandro combo any sales going on that you guys know of??
Not really that I know of at the moment. The andros are usually not cheap. Best value I've found is the Hard Rock line at strongsupplementshop.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Really depends on your experience level. Trest would be the best base but the sides can be hard to deal with if you don't k ow what you're doing. A combination of 4 andro and epiandro would be a great base as well. Very synergistic combo that will have you feeling great.
What would be the ideal dosage for 4andro/epiandro? And is it because the aromatization of 4andro will be kinda negated by epiandro?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would be the ideal dosage for 4andro/epiandro? And is it because the aromatization of 4andro will be kinda negated by epiandro?
Yes, exactly. They kinda cancel each other's side effects out. 300mg of 4 andro and 600mg of epiandro is a great dosage for both.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Lol OP what is that product he recommended you? Nandrolone clone..?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
He wasn't trying to con you he was probably thinking it was the truth and had read it from some half-assed forum.

Secondly, what he was trying to sell you was probably a sugar pill, nothing more.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^yuppppp

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
I don't know why you wouldn't have bought this for use at a future time.

tjs

Awards
yea it looks good thats one of thier main brand/product they push out of the shop near me. they always have it in stock or on order.

mrgoomba

Awards
OP, how are you going to be dosing this stack and what PCT? Interested to see your full plan. I did an Epi cycle for 8 weeks last year with great results, trained natty for the past year and this looks like a good 2nd cycle

Wreckosaurus

Awards
19 nors need to have a test base. They're famous for ED and libido issues.

tjs

Awards
lgd 7 mg one morning/one night
mk677 15 mg one morning/one night
rad 4 mg one morning/one night
epi lean (epiandrosterone) 100 mg 3 morning and 2 preworkout
organ shield
fish oil and the usual supplements

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Subd. This is the same stack i will be running this spring. I am excited to follow along. Will be using androvar/andro the giant as test base.
What do you plan on using for bp control while on cycle?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So expensive. You'd be looking at over $220 for an 8 week cycle.
Unfortunately dhea derivatives are expensive to produce because of the high doses needed. That gets passed down to the end user...

BrianP0523

Banned
Awards
he was probably recommending trest to you, since that could be considered a nandrolone-derivative.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
he was probably recommending trest to you, since that could be considered a nandrolone-derivative.
I just looked it up, it's 19 nor dhea lol