Steroids vs prohormones

jerame956

Awards
I have access to steroids in Mexico and prohormones locally not sure which one to go with I would go with steroids because I took it when I was younger but never knew about pct's or any other supp to help while on the cycle. So I hope to get feedback from both people who have tried prohormones and others who have tried roids thanks and happy New Year's Eve

hide83

Awards
Tried and true anabolic like test/deca steroids are safer, and more well studied. They usually end up costing less too. No reason not to go with the real deal. I'm on my first injectable cycle now and I I feel 100 times better than o did on oral ph/ds

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
^ what he said. Better more sustainable gains too

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I will ALWAYS say Injectables no matter what :D

jerame956

Awards
Alright thanks yeah back in the day when I was 15 me and my friends would go to Mexico all the time and get dbol because it was 35$ for 50 cc bottle I always wanted winstrol but it was 100$ for 10cc the decca I believe was about 60$ for 35 cc bottle test200 was 40$ for 10cc bottle as far as pct or on cycle support what would you recommend

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Alright thanks yeah back in the day when I was 15 me and my friends would go to Mexico all the time and get dbol because it was 35$ for 50 cc bottle I always wanted winstrol but it was 100$ for 10cc the decca I believe was about 60$ for 35 cc bottle test200 was 40$ for 10cc bottle as far as pct or on cycle support what would you recommend
Be more specific man, what compounds do you plan on running? Obviously you'll need a serm for your pct, and if any of the coumpounds aromatize, you'll need an aromatize inhibitor

jerame956

Awards
Well wanna stack decca and test I heard equipoise was pretty good too

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Stacking deca/test was hard to control sides, especially if this is your first time doing an injectable cycle. I'd definitely recommend just starting off with a test only cycle and you could kick it off with some dbol if you wanted. Have an AI on hand, exemestane being your best option. PCT make sure you use clomid or nolva, 50/50/25/25 and 20/20/10/10 respectively. Clomid works better but some people don't like the way it makes them feel so they go with nolva.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Congrats op. This is thread number 1.000.000 about this subject. You've won an opportunity to read the other 999.999 threads. Happy reading bro.