Help with pct and on cycle

lfranco86

Awards
I'm taking AMS 1-andro as a stand alone. I will only be running the recommended dosage. I'll be taking iron labs cycle support while on. What is a proper pct to take, for how long do I take it. Once the pct is done will I have to take anything else? Do I take a natural tesrbooster after the pct. Thanks for any help, it's my first cycle and just want to cover all bases.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
What dose and how long are you running it? I ran 1 andro solo before and the lethargy was terrible, added 4-andro the next time and the experience was much better. I would suggest getting either some of that or some epiandro to combat lethargy. Should do at least 6 weeks of the Andros as well. I used LGI's damage control as my pct and recovered fine. Olympus labs super pct would also be good. Both have natural trst booster and an estro blocker. Make sure start at max dose and taper off so you do not get estro rebound.

Not to sound like a jerk, but you REALLY are playing with fire by not having this stuff figured out before starting. I also hope you have done the research into the compound you are using, and how it affects test production, cholesterol levels, liver values, et c. There was a good study that used finaflex's 1-andro and showed gains, but also highlighted the side effects.

Cheers.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention that you should also have a serm on hand for pct in case it is needed. Search serm research chemicals to source. 1-andro has no estro issues, but if you add 4-andro you should get some arimistane at least to keep estro in check.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What dose and how long are you running it? I ran 1 andro solo before and the lethargy was terrible, added 4-andro the next time and the experience was much better. I would suggest getting either some of that or some epiandro to combat lethargy. Should do at least 6 weeks of the Andros as well. I used LGI's damage control as my pct and recovered fine. Olympus labs super pct would also be good. Both have natural trst booster and an estro blocker. Make sure start at max dose and taper off so you do not get estro rebound.

Not to sound like a jerk, but you REALLY are playing with fire by not having this stuff figured out before starting. I also hope you have done the research into the compound you are using, and how it affects test production, cholesterol levels, liver values, et c. There was a good study that used finaflex's 1-andro and showed gains, but also highlighted the side effects.

Cheers.
I agree with some of these points although the wording is off a little. Always have pct and the needed ancillaries for emergency side effects planned and on hand before beginning any anabolic cycle.
AMS 1 andro is a very low dosed and mild cycle. You could probably get away with AMS's OTC pct product but I and most here would never recommend cycling without a SERM based pct. BLR Rebirth is an OTC PCT that has estrogen modulating properties that would fit the bill nicely. I agree that 1 andro should be run for 6-8 weeks for optimal gains.
LGI damage control is not a pct product. It is cycle support for protecting your organs. Super PCT is a good product. Always taper your SERM. The AI doesn't need to be tapered necessarily if it is a suicidal AI.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I forgot to mention that you should also have a serm on hand for pct because it is needed for anything hormonal. Search serm research chemicals to source. 1-andro has a low chance for estro issues but anything that occupies the androgen receptor has the possibility of causing high estrogen sides. You should always have exemestane on hand because armistane will do absolutely nothing for high estrogen sides.
Fixed.

lfranco86

Awards
I very much appreciate all of the feedback. I have yet to start using the 1 andro. Will I be fine will the iron labs cycle support while on? Is there a pct that addresses all the test, estrogen, etc? When I run the pct, what is the proper way to tapper off? Once again thanks for the valuable information.

lfranco86

Awards
I agree with some of these points although the wording is off a little. Always have pct and the needed ancillaries for emergency side effects planned and on hand before beginning any anabolic cycle.
AMS 1 andro is a very low dosed and mild cycle. You could probably get away with AMS's OTC pct product but I and most here would never recommend cycling without a SERM based pct. BLR Rebirth is an OTC PCT that has estrogen modulating properties that would fit the bill nicely. I agree that 1 andro should be run for 6-8 weeks for optimal gains.
LGI damage control is not a pct product. It is cycle support for protecting your organs. Super PCT is a good product. Always taper your SERM. The AI doesn't need to be tapered necessarily if it is a suicidal AI.
Will BLR Rebirth address all of the sides when coming off?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will BLR Rebirth address all of the sides when coming off?
Yes, it does. It prevents estrogen from binding to receptor sites. Thus, helps to prevent gyno and encourages elevated test levels and HPTA recovery.

VAGeo15

VAGeo15

Awards
Running with 4 Andro together and I think you'll like it better - I did