Hi tech Anavar

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
They also had a dianabol . People used to tell me they were on that shyt . My response was thats a gimmick.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Tech just bought the rights to the name "Anavar" when it went up for grabs same as their "Sustanon 250" I don't think by any means they intended to sell it off as the actual steroid'... Okay maybe just a little bit of a marketing gimmic there haha

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hi Tech just bought the rights to the name "Anavar" when it went up for grabs same as their "Sustanon 250" I don't think by any means they intended to sell it off as the actual steroid'... Okay maybe just a little bit of a marketing gimmic there haha
They used real names of steroids but sold prop blends of herbs and dhea.
Thats like me selling tren but its really Tribulus Terrestris and pregnalone . Haha either way im sure some one bought it and liked it.

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahh...this post caused me to think about real Sustanon 250 in those cute little ready ject packs with the big @$$ 20 gauge needle...

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ahh...this post caused me to think about real Sustanon 250 in those cute little ready ject packs with the big @$$ 20 gauge needle...
20 gauge 2.5 inch 50 cc tumbler elephant needles . Hell yeah !

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They used real names of steroids but sold prop blends of herbs and dhea.
Thats like me selling tren but its really Tribulus Terrestris and pregnalone . Haha either way im sure some one bought it and liked it.
No argument there but in their defense; it's simply the name of the product, they aren't claiming it as an ingredient. It's deceiving yes none the less but the user should do a little research, especially if they're buying it in hopes of it actually being Anavar! Lol.

On a side note, it is a decent product as are most of hi techs

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Regarding the redi ject packs, these were manufactured in Mexico by Organon in read to use syringes with said needle included. Packages in plastic with a delicate vacuum sealed aluminum foil cover. IMO, the lasted to be faked though I think by the early 2000s we started to see clones/fakes.

Anyway, just brought back fond memories of the 90s and Mexico... :)

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, this is one hi-tech product i am not familiar with. With I could help more!!