trenavar

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Why isn't there that many logs on this ph?How would you compare it to the top two favorite phs dmz & epistane?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Why isn't there that many logs on this ph?How would you compare it to the top two favorite phs dmz & epistane?
Good for cutting, sides can get pretty nasty as it converts to tren. A lot of people stack it with epistane. Das pretty much da basics

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Search tren ace ...
He's looking for the ph to trenabolone, not the injectable version. I've ran tren ph multiple times op, what do you want to know? I've even got a log on this forum where I used OL tren in a stack that I can dig up.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
He's looking for the ph to trenabolone, not the injectable version. I've ran tren ph multiple times op, what do you want to know? I've even got a log on this forum where I used OL tren in a stack that I can dig up.
Yeah i have ran tren ph as well . Just throwing that out there for him to look in to.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
You see it stacked more than you see a "solo" log of it. What are you looking for? Sweet spot seems to be around 120mg or so IIRC. Progesterone issues can be nasty but it's great for strength.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
You see it stacked more than you see a "solo" log of it. What are you looking for? Sweet spot seems to be around 120mg or so IIRC. Progesterone issues can be nasty but it's great for strength.
Epistane and trenavar is the most common stack, i was about to run it, still have my bottle lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trenavar sucked for strength. I only ran it at 120mg per day.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I have a friend that ran it for about 4 weeks at 90mg if I recall correctly and he gained about 15lbs according to him, bench went up maybe 20-30lbs

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a friend that ran it for about 4 weeks at 90mg if I recall correctly and he gained about 15lbs according to him, bench went up maybe 20-30lbs
When you say his bench went up are you talking about his 1RM?. Plus that's a bit strange because it really doesn't kick in fully till around week 3.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
When you say his bench went up are you talking about his 1RM?. Plus that's a bit strange because it really doesn't kick in fully till around week 3.
Yea, idk man I didn't know him that well though tbh

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
What dose would you run stacking with another ph

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
I ran tr3n twice. First cycle was solo at 90mg a day. Then dos 120mg a day the next cycle. Personally, tren is my favorite PH and AAS. However if you read my last post, I pretty much ****ed my body up abusing tren and drinking excessive amounts of alcohol. But that's a story for another thread lol. Anyways tren made my strength made my strength go up a lot close to the end of the second week. Carful though, those sides will sneak up on you. You're not supposed to lactate (I did and actually still am even though I've been off tren for five weeks) and the night sweats were a lot worse then when I injected tren. Tren made me tea short tempered so watch out for that too. But after the second week, my veins were shooting out. I had that nice chiseled look also. Just be careful with ph. I'm the damn poster child when it comes to not heeding the warning all the pros on here gave me. And now I'm paying for it. I'm down 14 pounds on the scale due to having to sit at home being all natural until my doc clears me to go back

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
I ran tr3n twice. First cycle was solo at 90mg a day. Then dos 120mg a day the next cycle. Personally, tren is my favorite PH and AAS. However if you read my last post, I pretty much ****ed my body up abusing tren and drinking excessive amounts of alcohol. But that's a story for another thread lol. Anyways tren made my strength made my strength go up a lot close to the end of the second week. Carful though, those sides will sneak up on you. You're not supposed to lactate (I did and actually still am even though I've been off tren for five weeks) and the night sweats were a lot worse then when I injected tren. Tren made me tea short tempered so watch out for that too. But after the second week, my veins were shooting out. I had that nice chiseled look also. Just be careful with ph. I'm the damn poster child when it comes to not heeding the warning all the pros on here gave me. And now I'm paying for it. I'm down 14 pounds on the scale due to having to sit at home being all natural until my doc clears me to go back
Which would be a better stack tren/dmz,tren/epistane or tren/max lmg.I was thinking the last one would be really dangerous because of prolactin issues

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which would be a better stack tren/dmz,tren/epistane or tren/max lmg.I was thinking the last one would be really dangerous because of prolactin issues
Tren and max lmg would be a bad idea, prolactin would more than likely become an issue.

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
I usually don't stack tren unless I'm doing it lower. Super D and tren was a hell of a cycle. Although that was the cycle that made me go. To the doc. Be safe!

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Isn't Hexadrone more of an AI and needed to be run at a high dose to be effective?
AI? Not that I am aware of.

It's just a mild dry compound but the problem I heard with this compound is that all sources couldn't make pure enough end product. Most of them turned up only 65% pure. I forget where I read this though.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
So would 90mg a day be enough if I stacked it with dmz?

Zug

Awards
Took TD tr3n, might have been bunk idk but at 90mg ED didn't really notice much change. Haven't tried the oral form but otherwise the real thing might be better bang for your buck. Or moar epi

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Took TD tr3n, might have been bunk idk but at 90mg ED didn't really notice much change. Haven't tried the oral form but otherwise the real thing might be better bang for your buck. Or moar epi
Which brand did you use?

Zug

Awards
Which brand did you use?
DermaTren by OL l, should have just gone with the oral, less guessing about if I got everything I was supposed to. Heard a lot about the TD being better for stable blood levels ect.

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
I did two cycles of derma Tr3n and it worked exactly the same as the orals. Even got the great ole night sweats lol