Question about prohormones and SARMS

Ben1

Awards
I just recently got done with a 4 week cycle of epistane at 45mg a day and I'm going to do a 2 week PCT of arimistane at 75mg per day. Then I'm going to get on LGD-4033 directly after. Is this a bad idea. What potential harm could come from this?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just recently got done with a 4 week cycle of epistane at 45mg a day and I'm going to do a 2 week PCT of arimistane at 75mg per day. Then I'm going to get on LGD-4033 directly after. Is this a bad idea. What potential harm could come from this?
This is a very bad idea. If you were going to bridge you would go directly into the next compound. Preferably LGD first and then Epistane. Never, ever, cut pct short. Also, Arimistane is in no way adequate whatsoever as PCT for either of those compounds. It can be used as an AI component during pct but the PCT must be based upon a SERM.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could suffer some very severe damage to your HPTA and also lose everything you've worked for if you do not run a proper pct ASAP.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. Get Clomid or Nolva and run it for 4 weeks. Start your AI in week 3 of PCT and run it 2 weeks past your SERM. Then wait 8-10 weeks before starting LGD.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Yes, this is a terrible idea. You have to do a real pct, as these guys said. Please read a lot more about ph and SARMS before you consider taking them again, and you'll stay safer. Your plans are not good plans right now man..

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi is notorious for estro rebound. Keep an eye for sides that would indicate your estrogen kicking up.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Epi is notorious for estro rebound. Keep an eye for sides that would indicate your estrogen kicking up.
Maybe a couple of weeks of exemestane in pct?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many steroid cycles have you run?. How old are you?. Why did you only go 4 weeks on epistane?. What about your cycle support?. Height to weight ratio?. Do you understand what PCT is?. Do you understand what it is for?. How long do you usually wait before running another steroid cycle after the one you have finished?.

Ben1

Awards
How many steroid cycles have you run?. How old are you?. Why did you only go 4 weeks on epistane?. What about your cycle support?. Height to weight ratio?. Do you understand what PCT is?. Do you understand what it is for?. How long do you usually wait before running another steroid cycle after the one you have finished?.
I ran superdrol for 4 weeks and epistane for 4 more weeks. I've run super dmz in the past. And I usually take the same amount Of time off as I was on cycle. So if I was on for 8 weeks I'll take 8 weeks off. And I'm 18 I'm 6feet tall and 175 with 5% body fat

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran superdrol for 4 weeks and epistane for 4 more weeks. I've run super dmz in the past. And I usually take the same amount Of time off as I was on cycle. So if I was on for 8 weeks I'll take 8 weeks off. And I'm 18 I'm 6feet tall and 175 with 5% body fat
I'm guessing during your "research" you didn't happen across any info about what can potentially occur by using these products before your endocrine system is fully matured....

Heavychevss

Awards
Another case of too little research before jumping into cycles. You may have a long road before you get back to a point of making/retaining gains without the use of additional hormones.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Please stop. You are way to young and un-educated. Sorry to say so, but you will hurt your body kid...

Ben1

Awards
Is it possible that I've done irreversible damage... Like I don't have any erectile disjunction or anything so I don't think my
Testosterone is messed up or anything

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it possible that I've done irreversible damage... Like I don't have any erectile disjunction or anything so I don't think my
Testosterone is messed up or anything
Lmao@erectile disjunction!. That's hilarious!. Yes it is possible to do irreversible damage. You won't be able to tell how bad you screwed yourself without blood work. Go to the doc and tell them what you took and that you are concerned for your health and you want blood tests to test your liver function and endocrine system.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Op, you have to be 21 to post in the anabolics section... Go back to daycare.

/end thread

Ben1

Awards
Op, you have to be 21 to post in the anabolics section... Go back to daycare.

/end thread
I'm not understanding why you're running your mouth. I was simply asking for advice. I don't need you to be a prick.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm not understanding why you're running your mouth. I was simply asking for advice. I don't need you to be a prick.
I'm not being a prick, I'm stating the forum rules. Enjoy your impending ban.

Ben1

Awards
I'm not being a prick, I'm stating the forum rules. Enjoy your impending ban.
Ok. Well I mean it's not really that big of a deal I just needed information I don't really care about being banned. I didn't even know that rule anyway.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Do a 4 week pct of clomid or nolva with an otc pct......

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Ok. Well I mean it's not really that big of a deal I just needed information I don't really care about being banned. I didn't even know that rule anyway.
"Sorry judge I didn't know I wasn't allowed to drive drunk."
Just Ignorant

Ben1

Awards
"Sorry judge I didn't know I wasn't allowed to drive drunk."
Just Ignorant
Well this isn't resulting in possible prison time or a ticket now is it? And obviously I'm ignorant... Ignorant mean not knowing and I didn't know I wasn't allowed to post that here so thanks for your 2 cents :)

zeroexcuses

Awards
Good advice NattyBoy . . . 30+ year competitive lifter and judge. Participated in the gear wars of the 80's and 90's. Last couple of years I pulse everything except osta, resulting in excellent results. Cycles can be longer, and pct. less complicated. Sometimes a serm is not necessary (good AI plus test booster has been effective in these cases). Every persons's body reacts differently to compounds. Get regular physicals, keep track of everything including diet and how you feel on a particular day as a result of what you ate. It is not difficult. Study the results. You will get a feel for what is best for your body from a training standpoint and a health standpoint. If you like science and biology, it is a great feeling to come up with safe and effective cycles while you maintain your gains. 6'2" . . . 207 lbs. . . . 8.5% bf. . . . 58 yrs. old. Excellent vitals . . . 100% medication free.

Ben1

Awards
Good advice NattyBoy . . . 30+ year competitive lifter and judge. Participated in the gear wars of the 80's and 90's. Last couple of years I pulse everything except osta, resulting in excellent results. Cycles can be longer, and pct. less complicated. Sometimes a serm is not necessary (good AI plus test booster has been effective in these cases). Every persons's body reacts differently to compounds. Get regular physicals, keep track of everything including diet and how you feel on a particular day as a result of what you ate. It is not difficult. Study the results. You will get a feel for what is best for your body from a training standpoint and a health standpoint. If you like science and biology, it is a great feeling to come up with safe and effective cycles while you maintain your gains. 6'2" . . . 207 lbs. . . . 8.5% bf. . . . 58 yrs. old. Excellent vitals . . . 100% medication free.
Did you say you don't like Osta or you haven't tried it?

zeroexcuses

Awards
Tried it. Liked it, especially with creatine HCL and good pre workout with NO capabilities. It was very effective with no sides for me. I became leaner, added size, and yes, strength as a result. Run a test booster and AI for 4 to 6 weeks to be safe after the cycle (6 weeks to start), but I ran 8 weeks with no sides and easy pct. You don't have to make monster gains on every cycle. Be patient and be safe. Keep track of everything for reference and to establish tendencies.

Ben1

Awards
Tried it. Liked it, especially with creatine HCL and good pre workout with NO capabilities. It was very effective with no sides for me. I became leaner, added size, and yes, strength as a result. Run a test booster and AI for 4 to 6 weeks to be safe after the cycle (6 weeks to start), but I ran 8 weeks with no sides and easy pct. You don't have to make monster gains on every cycle. Be patient and be safe. Keep track of everything for reference and to establish tendencies.
Alright cool. Thanks! It will be a while before I start any cycles though lol

Ben1

Awards
I'm fairly new. Does that dosing pertain to weeks? 50mg first and second weeks and the 25mg for the 2 weeks after that?
Yeah that's what he means. But you shouldn't use any cycles if you're fairly new

Ben1

Awards
I'm new to the PH world. I've been lifting for over 10 years.
Well do your research man. I'm no expert by any means but you should learn everything about them and what they do to you before you use them.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's awesome. It's one thing seeing the kids(20 somethings) on this site with stats like that, which should be pretty easy to achieve really at such a young age. Someone who is nearly 60 years old with those stats is what impresses me. Body fat percentage at that age wouldn't be that important to me. It's not really important to me now. Again though, impressive, most people almost less than half your age can get that low.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm fairly new. Does that dosing pertain to weeks? 50mg first and second weeks and the 25mg for the 2 weeks after that?
50mg every day the first two weeks and 25mg every day the last two weeks

zeroexcuses

Awards
Thanks T-Bone. . . . . I am sure many of you responding to this forum are capable and will have similar results as you get older. The love and the science of the sport puts our priorities in a different place than some others. It also becomes a life style, and we don't really think about it.