Andro quad info

Xxmatt

Xxmatt

Awards
Hey guys just some back ground info I'm back in the gym after five months of army training with two months left. I've lost about 10-15lbs of size. I'm down to about 175 at this point and want to get back in the routine of things before I jump on something mild.

I have been looking into the Andro Quad or the super Mandro. I like the appeal of size and strength gains with min side effects like the major ones.
I have ran two epistane cycles I loved them with minimal side effects and one cycle of black stone labs 4-andro and epi-andro, decent but over priced and seemed like tons of water retention.
Any and all input/ advice would be appreciated on the best stack/ PH to run.

Basing off a few logs I've seen I would use roughly 3 bottles at 2/2/2/2/3/3/3/3 for 8 weeks then nolva 20/20/10/10
Thanks in advance

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Hey guys just some back ground info I'm back in the gym after five months of army training with two months left. I've lost about 10-15lbs of size. I'm down to about 175 at this point and want to get back in the routine of things before I jump on something mild.

I have been looking into the Andro Quad or the super Mandro. I like the appeal of size and strength gains with min side effects like the major ones.
I have ran two epistane cycles I loved them with minimal side effects and one cycle of black stone labs 4-andro and epi-andro, decent but over priced and seemed like tons of water retention.
Any and all input/ advice would be appreciated on the best stack/ PH to run.

Basing off a few logs I've seen I would use roughly 3 bottles at 2/2/2/2/3/3/3/3 for 8 weeks then nolva 20/20/10/10
Thanks in advance
Why not run epistane again or maybe give methyldiazirinol or halodrol a run?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The Osta and Laxo are decently dosed, but the 1 and 4 andro aren't even worth the money with how little there is. You would be better off with something like Anabolic Trinity. I ran 2 bottles and loved it! We have logs on here from people who said the same. And you can "adjust" your dosing if you like. I ran 3 pills a day instead of 4, but added extra epiandro. Killer combo for the money.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/anabolic-trinity-by-hard-rock-supplements

Evilestninja

Awards
I have a couple bottles of this cause It looked like a decent first cycle but now I'm concerned about it being under dosed. Should I just run it, or maybe add something to it?