Msten

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
So I've been searching around on here and other sites and can't find any real good feedback on msten. I've never given it a chance and I have some. Does anyone have any input as to how it performs?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
So I've been searching around on here and other sites and can't find any real good feedback on msten. I've never given it a chance and I have some. Does anyone have any input as to how it performs?
It's a pretty strong compound, definitely not something to run if you haven't already tried another methyl. Pretty much superdrol's replacement, so should provide plenty of strength and size in a short cycle, but also will be pretty harsh on the liver. I have never ran this compound, so maybe somebody else that has ran this compound can put in their input

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've ran it twice. Gained 15+ both times. Overall dry lean gains and some noticeable strength increase but not on par with SD from what I've read. Lethargy was tough with only Dermacrine as a test base. Both cycles were 4 weeks. 20/20/20/20 and 20/20/30/30 respectively. Only noticed more lethargy at 30 and a little more strength. Overall the gains were quick and maintainable. Definitely a solid compound for bulking. Toxicity I would only rate at the high end of moderate if kept at 4 weeks. All my liver values stayed within range.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I've ran it twice. Gained 15+ both times. Overall dry lean gains and some noticeable strength increase but not on par with SD from what I've read. Lethargy was tough with only Dermacrine as a test base. Both cycles were 4 weeks. 20/20/20/20 and 20/20/30/30 respectively. Only noticed more lethargy at 30 and a little more strength. Overall the gains were quick and maintainable. Definitely a solid compound for bulking. Toxicity I would only rate at the high end of moderate if kept at 4 weeks. All my liver values stayed within range.
Have you ran dymethazine? If so, how was it? I'm starting mine very soon, supports are being shipped to me atm

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Msten is damn good for solid growth. Screwed me up cuz of my ptsd and paranoia. Other than that I'd run it again anytime with some low dose anti anxiety sheet.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you ran dymethazine? If so, how was it? I'm starting mine very soon, supports are being shipped to me atm
No I haven't run DMZ yet. From all I can find both appear to be pretty comparable in gains and toxicity.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
why only 4 weeks ? gains slow down on the week 4 or side effects to strong ?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why only 4 weeks ? gains slow down on the week 4 or side effects to strong ?
they were 4 week blasts planned from the jump. Gains did not stop. From what I read beforehand I was banking on it being highly toxic. I would run again with a better test base, 1000 mg Tudca and a cycle support for 5-6 weeks up to 30 mg. These were my first methylated cycles so I wasn't as educated and prepared with adequate base and supports. I definitely feel 20 lbs of mass would be achievable with a test base and a longer run.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Msten is good.. but I prefer dmz due to the glycogen supersaturation effect being much stronger.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
msten is the sryt. i am a big fan. i am soon to end a run as a kicker to my test cycle. gains are about 15 lbs so far. no sides really except i got a little lethargic and have the flu at the moment. i've ran it solo before and it was also amazing. i have some sdrol but have never ran it as i am afraid of the toxicity and the sides. take udca or tudca and drink a lot of water and you will have a nice run. i do have a bit of bloating i think due to 600 mg of test a weel. still trying to find the right dose of adex that works for me. i will know more after the msten is done and it is is test only.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
they were 4 week blasts planned from the jump. Gains did not stop. From what I read beforehand I was banking on it being highly toxic. I would run again with a better test base, 1000 mg Tudca and a cycle support for 5-6 weeks up to 30 mg. These were my first methylated cycles so I wasn't as educated and prepared with adequate base and supports. I definitely feel 20 lbs of mass would be achievable with a test base and a longer run.
o also planning to use msten in future 6 weeks with right cycle support should be ok what brand did you use ( i have assault lab )

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
o also planning to use msten in future 6 weeks with right cycle support should be ok what brand did you use ( i have assault lab )
i am using ultradrol. it was the first pure methylstenbolone to come out by anteaus labs. caps are only 4 mg though. a lot of the ones that came out before were sdrol. i don't know if it the case anymore. i have not heard of assault lab. haven't bought any ph's lately as i have a pretty big stash.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like OL Arimacare Pro and Tudca. This covers 1000 mg of Tudca, plus high dose of NAC and plenty of cardiovascular support. TBH the Blockade isn't dosed very well and leaves a lot to be desired.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I like OL Arimacare Pro and Tudca. This covers 1000 mg of Tudca, plus high dose of NAC and plenty of cardiovascular support. TBH the Blockade isn't dosed very well and leaves a lot to be desired.

Msten?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I love olympus, but the addition of arimistane in the cycle support kinda kills it for me lol, das why i bought damage control

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
i'd just go with 20 mg a day for the 6 weeks. maybe start a few days at 10 mg they are 10m mg caps. i'd make sure you have tudca or legit udca for liver support. milk thistle isn't going to help. just eat healthy and hydrate besides the udca/tudca and you will be ok. my bp hasn't gone up much at all. i have had some back pumps but they are acceptable without taurine. i do take other supps, i just am not a believer in most liver support supps. hospitals use ursodeoxycholic acid and tudca now and nac is also used for overdoses on aspirin for liver support. it is proven. milk thistle is not. i will probably get flamed but i believe in science and medicine and not bro science and homeopathy

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
I've run pretty much everything over the last 10 years just never really looked into msten. I'm on trt so no problems with a test base. Was just looking to see if msten was worth taking or not. I'm going to include it in my next cycle.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
it is a very solid choice as you can still get it easily and is is very effective, if the ban happened happened and everyone hadn't turned to andros all of a sudden i'm sure it would be bigger. msten and dmz are still legal and very effective. better than any of the andros out there. if you are worried about your liver then take care of it. if you aren't worried about legality then just buy testosterone. safer and more effective anyway. if i was you i'd run your trt then blast and cruise with test. maybe run msten now and again.

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
Well what I'm really getting at is should I stock up on it while it's legal? I will run a blast with it and added test.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't really need that much Tudca.. 500mg should be fine. 1g is really only indicated in signs of cholestatic liver disease related to AAS.

For cardiovascular support.. I'd def add Arjuna.. I doubt it is contained in whatever you are using but the single best thing you could use.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried it and it works but the HBP sides were bad. I'm limited to 20mg/day. 30mg made my liver hurt, seriously and 40mg gave me nose bleeds. After 4 weeks my liver enzymes were absurd.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't really need that much Tudca.. 500mg should be fine. 1g is really only indicated in signs of cholestatic liver disease related to AAS.

For cardiovascular support.. I'd def add Arjuna.. I doubt it is contained in whatever you are using but the single best thing you could use.
I took 500 mg of TUDCA and 2 grams of Nac per day(Liver Assist XT) while using only 15 mg per day of Ostarine. Had blood work and AST & ALT were elevated significantly. So I wouldn't say he doesn't need that much, especially when running something so toxic.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried it and it works but the HBP sides were bad. I'm limited to 20mg/day. 30mg made my liver hurt, seriously and 40mg gave me nose bleeds. After 4 weeks my liver enzymes were absurd.
I don't think your liver even has any nerve endings.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think your liver even has any nerve endings.
I think my liver was inflamed. The entire right side in that area was tender to the touch and I would get weird pains. After the blood work results I quit the M-sten.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took 500 mg of TUDCA and 2 grams of Nac per day(Liver Assist XT) while using only 15 mg per day of Ostarine. Had blood work and AST & ALT were elevated significantly. So I wouldn't say he doesn't need that much, especially when running something so toxic.
What was your Alk Phos, and GGT though? Both of those are far more sensitive to steroidal induced liver damage.

What was your AST and ALT? Those two are often elevated of non-hepatic reasons as they are found in a variety of tissues around the body, alt being more specific to hepatocytes. How long were you without training? I have to stop training at least 5 days prior or my ALT and AST are elevated.

My physician monitors my alk phos and ggt. When my ALT/AST are elevated, it is usually for some other reason and my alk phos and ggt are normal.

Tylenol & Adrafinil raise my ALT for instance.

Im real interested to hear though, how many days prior you stopped lifting. I take 5 days, alot of people I no stop a full week prior.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What was your Alk Phos, and GGT though? Both of those are far more sensitive to steroidal induced liver damage.

What was your AST and ALT? Those two are often elevated of non-hepatic reasons as they are found in a variety of tissues around the body, alt being more specific to hepatocytes. How long were you without training? I have to stop training at least 5 days prior or my ALT and AST are elevated.

My physician monitors my alk phos and ggt. When my ALT/AST are elevated, it is usually for some other reason and my alk phos and ggt are normal.

Tylenol & Adrafinil raise my ALT for instance.

Im real interested to hear though, how many days prior you stopped lifting. I take 5 days, alot of people I no stop a full week prior.
Let me look these up on my chart and get back to you.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool man.. would be interesting to see the source of your liver damage. I don't no if you would have had a GGT level done, unless your phphysician directly requested it because he suspected cholestatic liver damage, which the form of damage done by AAS.. but an Alk Phos should have been included in a LFT which is the most sensitive marker.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

How many days did you take off from training prior to get tested as well?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many days did you take off from training prior to get tested as well?
Only maybe 2. I looked up the AST and ALT and couldn't really find any that were too drastically elevated at that time. So maybe inconsequential really. O could not find GGT though. Maybe I'll look again. I think maybe I'm just a little weary based on my history. Back in 2005 I had been hospitalized. I posted a whole thread about it back then but I think that section is probably gone now. So now it's like every time things get even a little elevated I get worried. I get a little itchy, or appetite goes down I get all scared. Oh well I guess it's better to be like this and get monitored by my doc than to just ignore things and not worry about it.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Saw that a webiste has IML Msten for 60 dollars now- wondering if its legit, also have super dmz 3.0 and 2.0. Wondering if it was worth picking up.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only maybe 2. I looked up the AST and ALT and couldn't really find any that were too drastically elevated at that time. So maybe inconsequential really. O could not find GGT though. Maybe I'll look again. I think maybe I'm just a little weary based on my history. Back in 2005 I had been hospitalized. I posted a whole thread about it back then but I think that section is probably gone now. So now it's like every time things get even a little elevated I get worried. I get a little itchy, or appetite goes down I get all scared. Oh well I guess it's better to be like this and get monitored by my doc than to just ignore things and not worry about it.
2 days?? My alt/AST would be through the roof!! You need 5 days bro. I bet your alk Phos and get were fine so the Tudca and nac protected you perfectly fine.. But better safe than sorry.

Sorry to hear about your hospitalization. I'm the same way bro.. If I cough, I got lung cancer. I have came to the point of nearly passing out at doctors appointments when there's minor bad news. I no longer attend alone.. Srs

500mg of Tudca truly should be enough to prevent alk Phos and ggt elevations. Any sort of cmp blood work In the future, stop training 5 days prior before you give yourself false kidney or liver failure!!

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This explains a lot. I always work out the morning of my blood tests and my ALT/AST are sky high. I'll take your advice about the 5 day break for the next one.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 days?? My alt/AST would be through the roof!! You need 5 days bro. I bet your alk Phos and get were fine so the Tudca and nac protected you perfectly fine.. But better safe than sorry.

Sorry to hear about your hospitalization. I'm the same way bro.. If I cough, I got lung cancer. I have came to the point of nearly passing out at doctors appointments when there's minor bad news. I no longer attend alone.. Srs

500mg of Tudca truly should be enough to prevent alk Phos and ggt elevations. Any sort of cmp blood work In the future, stop training 5 days prior before you give yourself false kidney or liver failure!!
They actually weren't that high, but I was worried about them and told the doc. Doc actually was pretty smart about and pretty much said a ton of things could raise my AST/ALT levels. Not the doctors exact words but you understand.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This explains a lot. I always work out the morning of my blood tests and my ALT/AST are sky high. I'll take your advice about the 5 day break for the next one.
This also goes for multi panel urinalysis, as trace or even greater results of protein in the urine can be found. I would take at least 24 hours off for this.

Elevated results although false which prompt your physician to follow up with more comprehensive testing that is not needed.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
It fawking awesome! Start low and feel out your tolerance. Hits pretty quick and gives that pumped all the time feel for me. Definitely one of my favorites. Have you heard any feedback about post-ban msten and dmz? Quality?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It fawking awesome! Start low and feel out your tolerance. Hits pretty quick and gives that pumped all the time feel for me. Definitely one of my favorites. Have you heard any feedback about post-ban msten and dmz? Quality?
I bought up a bunch of IML Msten Rx after the ban around Feb or March. Was probably made before the ban but it was good to go.

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for post ban feedback. Saw some msten rx for sale and thought about picking some up.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
I'm just thinking I may never see it again and want to pick up multiple bottles. Guess I'll have to decide if I want to risk it. How about the IML msten rx. Anyone know if it's a good quality?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just thinking I may never see it again and want to pick up multiple bottles. Guess I'll have to decide if I want to risk it. How about the IML msten rx. Anyone know if it's a good quality?
It should be good to go if buying from somewhere reputable. IML didn't discontinue production until June or so of I recall.

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'll trust what you say and pick some up. It's only money I guess

Wreckosaurus

Awards
Would iron labs cycle support be a good enough support during msten run?