10 Week LGD / Dermacrine cycle + Natty Stack PCT

Hemavol

Awards
12+ Week LGD / Dermacrine cycle + Natty Stack + PCT

-------------------------------------------------------[BACKGROUND]------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey

I am starting a log of my upcoming cycle.

Basic Info
I am 27 year old male and I am 5.9 feet tall. I have been training for 3 years quite seriously and of course I have some training background in my teens and also I have played hockey over 10 years from a 4yo kid to teenager. I was obese before my teens (I weighter like 106kg's at 12 years old....) I lost like 35kilos at 14yo. So I have stretchmarks, loose skin and all of that **** to as a reminder...

My weight at this moment is 86kg's and my BF% is approximately 15% (have not measured). It was measured in january or so to be 12.5% (some kilos lighter)... So this is only approx calculation.

At this moment my training program consists chest day, leg day, shoulder day, back day and arms day. Sometimes I do traps and abs here and there.

Not sure about how I am going to plan my workout routine, but thinking something like this (might change totally):

Workout days (rest day between 2/3)
1. Chest
2. Legs & back
3. Shoulders & traps
4. Biceps & Triceps
5. back
6. Legs

Might throw something in to the leg day example 10min for biceps to the end of the training. But main point is I have been training one muscle group per workout so in this I am focusing on the back and legs but also pushing other muscle groups in the end of the workout for 10-15mins. I am doing a lot of special sets like drop sets, pyramids, super sets and so on.. So i can really get my biceps on fire in 15mins easily if I want.

Cycle Info
LGD 4033 - 4/4/8/8/8/12/12/12/12/16/16/16 -> Might continue from there if feeling good.
Dermacrine - 4pumps daily for 10 weeks, starting from second week.

Other supps on cycle
1.2grams of Hawthorn Berry throughout the whole cycle (including PCT)
Fish oils, vitamins, etc...
1gram of Cissus every day & 2 grams of glucosamine every day.
Creatine (Creapure or Mutant Creatine)
BCAAs, Malto, Whey and pre-workouts.

PCT - And here I would love to hear your comments on the natty supps... Should I utilize them here? Or save them to another time or what would you do?
Clomid - 50/50/25/25/12
Nolva - 20/20/10/10/10

Possible items to stack on PCT or after PCT:
DAA - 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
Alphamax - 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4
SNS Reduce XT
+Extra Arimistane for the first 2 weeks.
ARA (A big question mark should I use something that is inflammable supp at this point)??
+ Also Adding in creatine and preworkouts which I am going to cut off before cycle begins.

I also have in hand NAC etc if needed.

So what do you think about the whole cycle? Biggest questions for me are the natty supps, should I save them for later use or utilize on PCT and also ARA, should I use it?

--------------------------------------------------------[CYCLE WEEKLYS]------------------------------------------------------------------------​

03.04.2016 - 1st Week on LGD – 1st week on 4 MG
Aggression: Is definitely there all ready and up from normal. Felt this first time on Thursday at work, but also this weekend couple times. I get irritated easier, when normally I could block it easily. But nothing insane or special about this yet.

Motions: From motion wise there is not much to report, of course example aggression is a motion as well, but with this I am thinking more about overall motions and feelings.

Sleep: First couple nights from taking LGD, I have had really hard time on sleeping wise. It felt like I was under a really strong PWO. My eyes and physical feeling was really tired, but the endless loop was really impossible to stop (same type of feeling when PWO is still kicking and you try to sleep). So this I did not like at all and I hope this does not come back because it will make me think twice this cycle.

Gym Performance: Gym performance is a little higher than normal, but nothing insane.

Pump: Pump is definitely there, this is the most noticeable change so far, especially biceps and forearms. But the overall pump, whatever muscle group I train, I get really good pump and the feeling of contraction is crazy. Forearms are in fire all the time, which is not so good thing, since for me they are already the weak link.

Strength: Maybe little up, but nothing special so far.

Physical Changes: This compounds sheds the water weight and drains me out. I can also definitely feel the “motor going on”, since my metabolism is through the roof and I have lost fat in this one week and also leaned down. My weight is up to 1kg even though I have lost a lot of water and some fat.

Libido: Normal

My Thoughts Overall: I could notice LGD working from the very first cap I took, but the final kick happened on Friday. From Friday on, I have had pumps, hunger and that overall gr8 feeling. I can definitely say, even though I lack the experience on this area since this is my first real cycle excluding ‘natty’ supps that this Is really strong compound that we are talking about here. Even at 4mg I can already say that this is strong drug and should be taken seriously. It’s funny how you try to plan your cycle from the experience of what you have been reading, but I can tell you that nothing will ever properly prepare one for his first cycle. Knowledge only gives you nice bottom layer but that’s it. You never know how it affects you and how you will feel under using it. So example I was thinking of doing 2 weeks for 4mg and I am not saying that I wont follow my plans, I am just thinking that should I utilize that 4mg as long as I feel like and squash the main idea of using this ingredient for 12 weeks and just go with it as long I feel like.. it might be less than 12 or more. But I feel like that this has only started to really kick in and on 4mgs I can already state that this is really strong drug and not to be messed with.

I have already gained 1kg and I have been leaning out, so there is stuff happening. Not even sure about my goals anymore. Because I was thinking to utilize this as a 100% bulk. But also the summer is around the corner and also I was thinking to get leaner, but squashed that Idea, but since this compound works really well on both ends, I might try to do more or less a lean bulk and maybe lose some fat, but that will not be my end goal. The end goal could be to gain muscle and get leaner at the same time maybe.

Anyways overall I can understand now a lot better the people who use these type of compounds (AAS, Phohormones, Sarms Etc…). The contraction and the feeling of your muscles is just something that you cannot describe.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

09.04.2016 - 2nd Week on LGD – 2nd week on 4 MG
Aggression: It's still there but it went fast from the last week to a state of 'normal'. I mean that I've got used to it and I can utilize it easily to the things I want. I would be guessing that it will be increased when the dosage is upped and to be honest I can't wait :)

Motions: Still no changes here.

Sleep: Sleep is fine now, I dunno was it because the compounds was new in my body and kicked in so it altered my sleep or was it something else. I also bought melatonin for the help so no problems anymore.

Gym Performance: No changes here either, gym performance is a bit above normal but nothing insane as reported earlier. Only thing I have noticed is that when I take pre-workout, somehow it hits me stronger then normal, dunno is it placebo or does it have something to do with the compound itself, but anyway liking it.

Pump: Again there is same issue here then on aggression, the pump is definitely higher then normal, but nothing crazy and I would say that my body has gained "tolerance" to the LGD, but again just guessing that this will be increased soon when I will up the dosage.

Strength: No change here either, strength is little bit above the normal but nothing crazy changes yet. I have hitted new record for 1 rep bench, others I have not even tried yet since like I said, nothing crazy so far.

Physical Changes: No changes since the last week, metabolism is definitely up and it keeps me dry and no bloating of anykind yet.

My Thoughts Overall: No big changes in this week and somehow I feel that my body has gained tolerance on the substance or I have just got used to it. I am actually waiting for upping the dosage next monday and also adding in the dermacrine next monday so really interesting weeks are ahead of me. I feel like that this compound could do really good job on low dosage for longer period of time as well, instead of shorter cycle with high dosage... since on this low dosage the sides are atleast really really minimal but gains are definitely there. So far the gains for me have gone to my back, traps and forearms which is awesome since those I am targetting including legs. Shoulders have also grown....

Weight is 87kg and I have been leaning a little bit over these 2 weeks so hard to say how much muscle I have actually all ready gained, but the gains are definitely coming in..

Anyway I will keep you posted and probably I will start posting more actively when I up the dosage and add dermacrine next monday... basically will try to post whenever I feel like there is change... also I will try to add pics from some time back so we can have some comparison in the end of the cycle.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17.04.2016 - 3rd Week on LGD – 1st week on 8 MG
Aggression: No changes on the aggression, which is odd because I was expecting it to go higher so It has been remaining on the same as it was on 4mg. Basically there is little more aggression then off cycle, but nothing dramatic or something that could not be handled. Of course this can be really personal thing.

Sleep: Sleep is fine again. It is really weird that when I started and when I dosed up the next 2 nights have been hard. Especially the first night and there is nothing else that I can find to be the origin for this. I guess we get the final conclusion when I up the dosage again.

Gym Performance: Gym performance is up but nothing dramatic but definitely worth mentioning. But I feel that the recovery Is one of the key elements in this cycle. Recovery in the gym and recovery outside the gym has been the most noticeable change in this cycle.

Pump: This has not changed even tho the dose has been upped, the pump is good and it is there but It is nothing dramatic either. Like I am not pumped up 24/7 or anything crazy (dunno is that the case with any substance but that Is my understanding towards some..)

Strength: Strength is definitely up and worth mentioning since I have broken some of my own records, but it is not up like crazy.. I would say we are only talking about five percentages or so..hard to determine.

Physical Changes: No changes since the last week.

My Thoughts Overall: I feel that this substance could be utilized even in quite large doses, who is actually determining that the 10mg range should be the golden route? I mean the sides at least are really really minimal so far.. could be compared to a really good stack of "natty" supps, some acne is up, little aggression but that's it. It sounds really tempting to up the doses and try for 20mg or something for 1 week or so...

I also feel that for me it was good to start from the 4mg since the lack of experience, but people who have done AAS etc, can jump to the 12mg from the very beginning and probably stacking with trest or something is not a bad idea. I really feel that this substance can go really far and I think that the dose could be a lot larger.. But I may change my opinion on the upcoming weeks, shall see..

Probably next week I am going to do some summing up of the first 33% of the cycle and add those god damn pictures.... being lazy :D

24.04.2016 - 4th Week on LGD – 2nd week on 8 MG
So the first month on LGD is done for me. Overall I have been enjoying this run a lot so far, on this post I am trying to sum up what ever I have noticed.

Most noticeable changes so far:
- Boost in metabolism - The feeling of hunger will rise, but for me it is nothing crazy.

- Boost in gym performance - There is definitely little boost on the gym performance, especially when taking pre-workouts, I do not really understand people who save pre-workouts for PCT anymore.. I was planning on the same, but I feel that these kind of supps are even more important when you are on cycle, they work even better at least for me

- Boost in recovery - This is probably the most noticeable change that I am feeling so far. Example. from hard leg days I get doms, but at the moment the doms are not even comparable to normal state. So definitely a boost in recovery, also In the gym It highlights as a gym performance when you recover there as well faster then normal.

- Boost in Strength - There is a boost in strength and oddly it feels that it depends on the movement for me at least. So not all of my movements are not getting up, but most are, either rep wise or weight wise. The boost is nothing ridiculous so far, but it is there.

- Aggression - This is noticeable from the first days even when you start using this compound, or at least for me it was. You get used to it really fast as if it was your 'normal' state. So it is easy to be handled with and so far for me the aggression is nothing crazy either so it is more like a bonus.

- Pump - Pump is up, especially on biceps, but it is overall up. Again when taking pump ingredients like Citruline etc.. will go even further.

- Libido - No changes on sperm count or anything which I could see myself without any blood tests or w/e. But tbh I feel like my libido is actually a little boosted.. dunno is it the dermacrine or lgd but anyway..

The above mentioned ones I feel are like a positive ones for this cycle so far... and the following issues are the bad side effects that I have myself personally noticed on this cycle.

- Sleep - From the very first pill the next 2 nights from that were totally hell for me. Feeling of insane pre-workout.. a lot of things in your mind and visions going through your eyes and head at the same time when you are dead tired but cannot fall asleep... After couple days this went away and I purchased melatonin which I feel is helping me to get sleep easier. From there no problems, but again when I increased the dosage the first two nights included the same problems. Dunno if this is pure coincidence or what.. will keep you posted behalf of this when I up the dosage again.

- Acne - Acne is up, mainly on my back.. I was afraid that It will breakdown really badly but so far it is quite mild.

Overall I have felt really good on this cycle, no lethargy or bad mood swings. I am happy I started with 4mg but for people who look into getting more out of this compound I greatly suggest you to start from 8 or even 10-12 mg's. This compound works nicely for me but does it live up to it's hype, in somewhat I would say it does, but still you gotta put the work in. You will definitely get lean gains out of this compound, but I would not recommend on going like on a warpath with your diet.. you will only get bloated and fat. But saying that you will gain 7-10kilos of PURE muscle in couple months, is 100% BS. But then again I guess that applies on every single AAS / SARMS w/e, unless you do not have any lifting background and going from the level 0, then I guess that could be "possible". But anyway if we talk about a drug that makes noticeable amount of lean gains, leans you out, gives small or no sides at all and coming off is easy task.. look no further then LGD.

I feel that this compound could be used for quite long periods of time, especially if you are cruising at the same time or used in higher dosages.

06.05.2016 - 6th Week on LGD – 1st week on 12 MG - WARNING: Contains "manly" information
Hi all,

As mentioned before, I upped the dosage to 12 mg last saturday, so this has been my first week on 12mg and 6th week of the total cycle.

It is really fascinating how your thoughts and understanding towards the cycle and the compound progresses through out the cycle. When I started from the 4mg I felt that the compound was there and everything was new to me. I felt like that this is really strong compound, as I were a natty then and did not have any real understanding toward these type of cycles. Some weeks went by and the 4mg started to feel like nothing and when I look back to the moments where I discussed example with Yates and he basically adviced me to start from 8mg and hop on 12mg quite fast, I did not want to take that route.. But now I understand why he gave me that advice. I am not regretting anything, since this has been my first ever real cycle and a good learning point for me overall. And one does not ever know how different ingredients treat you. But example, if I were to start from the beginning, I would start from the 8mg, that's a definite.

But why I am saying these type of things is the fact that yesterday was really awesome for me. I really felt the LGD and I felt it hard. I had a arms day and all the signs of being under influence of LGD were there. My body felt really hard, pumped and vascular.. the type of feeling you should have when you are cycling. Of course I have felt it before, but not on this level. I also feel that this compound could work for many different type of cycles and the dosage should be adjusted to fit the purpose of the cycle. I feel that this could be really really good cutting compound as well, example stacked with OL Sup3r-11.

So far my gains are really lean and dry, no bloating what so ever, and the sides are still really minimal. But I can feel that the "positive" sides are getting stronger.. Example. the aggression it is not basically getting stronger, I am not turning into a hulk or anything like that, but the feeling of getting irritated and the cap between the normal state and the irritation state is getting narrowed down...if this describes it etc...

So if one would ask me where is the sweet spot of LGD to start really really working I would say 10-12mg's. But what is the full potential of LGD? I doubt that I will not get to that point on this cycle and I am not the best guinea pig to examine that. But I would say that this stuff has a lot of potential and If one would go for 20mg or hell even higher from there... what kind of magic it could do? Since tbh, if I would have a scale of pros and cons, the pros is weighting a lot more at this point then the cons are (keep your fingers crossed at this poing, I hope the cons wont catch me up at some point), so If I would be really experienced and I would have the money to take bloods before and after etc... what is stopping me from going on them large dosages?

WARNING: Really personal stuff about how this affects my sex life and libido!
I am not sure if this is a sign of upcoming suppression, I have to keep my "eyes" open on this. My woody wood pecker is working perfectly fine and normal and the morning / night w/e woods are there... nothing unnormal on that area. Yesterday though I had sex with my girlfriend and there is nothing unnormal when it comes to the libido like I mentioned, but when I got orgasm, the feeling was unnormal. The ejaculation was not "exploding like" and the feeling of the orgasm was not normal for me (it was not as intense as It normally is). The sperm count was lower then normal (not a lot but still) and the texture was more "running". All of this might be a coincidence or my mind is playing with me... even though I have gotten used to the cycle and I feel good, I still have to keep in mind that this is all new for me. I have not noticed any shrinkage down on them boys yet....so that's that.

I hope I did not go too deep on the detail level there, but I just wanna log everything I can. I will be updating you guys soon again and hopefully everything continues behalf of me.

25.05.2016 - 9th Week on LGD – 4th week on 12 MG
Sorry guys for not posting anything for a while, I will keep on posting for the rest of the upcoming weeks regularly. So far the cycle has gone well and no bigger issues have not been encountered. Only issues were 2 weeks (7th week) ago when I was under flu and the whole week went to the garbage. I also f*cked up my left shoulder joint when I was doing lat pull downs, dunno what happened but it basically screwed my last week (8th week) a little bit.. I could not bench with bigger weights, could not do as hard shoulder workout as I normally do and my back day basically was finished after the lat pull down incident.. This week it was better, but I am still somewhat cautious about it. So nothing REALLY BIG, but still I have encountered these issues and it is a shame :(

But some positives also... I took those 2 weeks little easier and I ate a lot of carbs during that time and this week so far has been phenomenal when it comes to strength gains (I dunno is it the rest, the carbs or the 12mg or all them combined). My bench has increased 10kg's for my repping weight (have not tried my max rep because I do not have a partner) and also I was doing squats for reps with weights that I normally cannot do many reps with. So definitely strength increases are there... so far the strength gains have been to be honest quite minimal and I have been under the idea that you should gain quite nice strength gains under different substances and for my understanding LGD should provide quite nice gains on strength... So far the logs what I have been reading on LGD, have been people who look like well, do they even lift at all? So when this kind of a person says that he has gained a lot of strength.. I really do not take that as a big expectation for the LGD, but still my understanding has been that LGD should provide noticeable strength improvements.. But anyway this week I have really first time felt the strength gains... literally. And I am not bashing anyone.. I see myself also as a beginner, but I guess you guys get the point.....

Aggression: Like mentioned many times before, the aggression is there and to be honest for me the aggression level does not go up at all from the 4mg.. it is the same, but the level where I get irritated / grumpy has gone lower and it starts to get on me to be honest. At least for now it is not affecting my work or anything like that but I am for sure getting grumpier a lot easier then I normally would..

Motions: From motion wise there is nothing to report. Only the above mentioned grumpiness, but as I have stated before I am trying to measure If I feel like "bitchy" or anything like that during the cycle, but nothing like that so far has been encountered.

Sleep: Nothing to report on this anymore, I do not use melatonin anymore or anything else for that matter and I have been sleeping relatively well. There is days that I wake up during the night etc.. So I am not sleeping like a little baby but compared to the nights that I have been having, this is nothing...

Gym Performance: Gym performance is up and good.. feeling good.

Pump: Pump is definitely there on the whole body, especially the arms.

Strength: Like mentioned on this post, I have not felt any big strength gains so far... BUT this week I definitely have starting to feel the strength gains. I was doing reps of 8-10 with 220+lbs on bench on chest day and I was doing reps of 5 after 10 sets of squats with 287lbs (and I am not a big fan of squatting either).

Physical Changes: Like mentioned before, this compound sheds the water out from me and when I have been under 12mg, the difference is definitely noticeable and it is there... I am pumped, I am vascular and full ... so the all good elements of a cycle are there.

Libido: Normal, maybe even hornier then normally. Sperm count is maybe a little bit lower then normally and the structure is not "thick" "gooey".. it's more liquidy...

My Thoughts Overall: Well I am little sad about the fact that I could've done this cycle a lot better then I have and by this I mean the fact that I could've started from 8mg or even 12 or something from the very beginning. I feel that the 4-8mg time that I used was waste of time. But I also feel that this has been really good learning point for me and I did not jump into the unknown unprepared or blindly.. so when it comes to my body and me being healthy, I guess I have done this very properly. Also it is easy to be afterwise.

I am also thinking or actually not thinking, I will increase the dosage to 16 mg this week and do the rest of the cycle with that. Overall I am happy with the cycle so far and I could even stretch the cycle over 12 weeks if I feel like it.

All the best things so far out of this cycle has been in this short period of time when I have been taking 12 mg's a day. The fullness, vascularity, pump etc.. those basic things that you look/expect for when you are cycling.

For me it is quite hard to get over the hype and marketing of LGD being REALLY STRONG bulking compound where you can EASILY get 10-20pounds of muscle even with 4mg doses etc..... I do not believe that my source is underdosed or anything like that, since I use OL UK products, which are all tested (what I have been reading about)... I feel it is more or less a hype from the industry and hype from the people who have just started to lift, who would get insane gains anyway in the first 2 years and adding this kind of compound there even blinds them even more... I do not know, maybe I am not the best responder to this compound? Anyway as I have stated many times, I feel that this compound can be used on lower dosages for longer periods and for different purposes but If you are looking a bulking agent and want to maximise everything in few months, I feel that it is pointless to stay under 10mgs for long and I am really curious how this could treat a person with them high dosages like 20 mgs etc..........

Anyway Hemavol OUT! Peace!

29.05.2016-19.06.2016 - 10-12th Week on LGD – 1st-3rd week on 16 MG
Quick update - 29.05:
Increased the dosage to 16mg last friday. Pumps are amazing, did back workout today and had really nice feeling on the back. Everyone has their "best" muscle groups and basically those are the muscle groups that "innervate" better then others. Example for me those muscle groups are biceps/triceps and my chest, they will grow easily for me and always get insane pump on them. Of course I get really nice pumps on shoulders, legs etc... but my BEST muscle groups this wise are definitely arms and chest. Weakest is probably my back overall (which for my understanding is really really common... either you have really well innervated back muscles or you are in the other half where I myself am).

So basically if I follow my plans, I have 3 weeks left on the cycle, dunno will I keep going on after 3 weeks or will I end the cycle then and there, will be seeing.

Nothing else to report at this point, will keep you posted! Laters -Hema

Quick update - 08.06:

Libido:
Not feeling so "horny" anymore and sperm count is lower. Mr johnson still works properly and gets the turn on, but it is not up like it was earlier. I have not felt any "shrinkage" down there before, but now I feel that some shrinking has also happened to them boys.

Lethargy:
Since this is my first real cycle and I have not totally ever totally crashed, I cannot comment on the lethargy from the experience. But what I can say is that my last 2 gym workouts (monday and tuesday) I did not feel like going to the gym and also in the gym it took a little while for me to get things moving like I normally do. I am not saying that I was sitting or standing around, I was working out.. but the overall feeling at the first 20minutes was like 'blahhh'. Also the weight was not moving so easily as it have been before. But this all might be just big coincidence..but why I feel that these might be lethargy issues is the fact that I was really tired, sleepy and just overall washed out feeling on monday and tuesday when I woke up and it went on like couple hours from waking up... dermacrine working?

Aggression:
Again coming back to this.. I have some normal days when I do not feel the aggression barching in at all and some days I just get irritated and I am a douche / a-hole at times towards my girlfriend. But I still can control it and its ok.. but It has started to bother me a little. When I have those aggressive feelings, the gym usually helps out to calm me down.

Pumps and fullness are there on this dosage.. definitely, even when out of the gym I can get a pump on my arms etc....

My last Dermacrine bottle is ending soonish so, will be seeing if the lethargy will raise or what will happen. Anyway only next week on the cycle anymore, unless I decide to continue.. but I highly doubt it.

Next week I am gonna add some pics of the condition where I am at.

Acne:
Is definitely increasing and has increased from the past. I have not had any problems during the cycle with the acne so far. Some pimples here and there but after increasing the dosage to 16mg the acne has increased on the back. Even had one on my damn nut sack :D I also have this problem that I tend to pop them and since they are hormonal / bigger zits on the back, they are not recovering as quickly as normal zits. My vacation is starting soon so definitely will do some sun bathing and probably going to add B5 to the regimen since I have it on hand.

Anyway today I had legday and it went really well, no lethargy type of feelings at all. But I feel that I need more pre-workouts on this dosage, I need a little kick to help me rage through the workout like a f*cking beast.

Quick Update - 14.06:

Hi all,

This might be my last week on LGD, I honestly do not know yet will I continue or not, it depends on the whole week how it goes. But anyway the 16mg has been really awesome and I have stated this many times, but I wish I would've started the cycle straight from 10-12mg and up the dose from there, a lot of time wasted.

I do not have any big news flash's at this point, the normal "side effects" are there as they have been on the whole cycle. Only things I could mention at this point is the acne, it is increasing and getting more severe. I would not say it is severe acne at this point, but it is getting increased and the acne is only appearing on my back. It started from the upper, but now it is affecting more or less the whole back. Probably I will buy some apple vinegar today and see if that helps anything and yea I have started to take B5 (approx 10grams or so) everyday. Other thing is that I feel, I should probably eat more, but I do not feel that I should blow my diet up at this point because there is not much of the cycle left. So this has been really clean bulk for me, like I was planning, but probably I would've seen more gains on muscle as well if I would've eaten more.

Anyway I will keep you updated to the end. Also here is some pics from yesterday, I am sorry for the picture editing but because of the line of work what I do, I do not feel comfortable to post pics about myself, even of the gym where I go, so If you feel that the pics suck, let me know and I will propably take the pics out from the gym or something so I can post them only face blurred.

12th Week on LGD – 16 MG

Everything good must come to an end, so this will be my final post on cycle of LGD. The log will definitely continue for 6-8 weeks from now, so I will continue posting about the PCT and everything surrounding my recovery, post effects etc.... So I am not going anywhere ;)

On this final post I am trying to more or less, sum up the past 12 weeks on every topic, if you have any questions about anything just let me know.

Aggression: on LGD the aggression is definitely there at any dosage, how much of aggression and how it shows is probably really personal thing. For me the aggression was never an issue, but sometimes it bothered me a little. The aggression for me was getting more irritated more easily, but it never affected my personal life in such a level that I could not handle it. Some moments in work where I wanted to burst and some moments where I was a little dickhead towards my girlfriend but nothing crazy.

Motions: excluding aggression, I did not feel any bad motions or ups and downs or what ever. I had couple days in the end of the cycle where I was thinking that will the lethargy hit me now, because I had couple really bad days, but overall the whole cycle I did not feel anything excluding the aggression and those couple days of washed up feeling.

Sleep: When I started the cycle the first couple of days were really a hell for me, impossible to get sleep and when I increased to 8mg it occured again. Again excluding those approx 5 days overall of really ****ty nights, I have slept really well and have not had any problems during the cycle.

Gym Performance: Gym performance in lower dosages does increase, but it is nothing crazy, at least for me. But when increased to higher dosages your performance will definitely increase noticeable amount.

Pump: Is there in any dosage, but again on lower dosages the pumps are not INSANE or anything like that. After increasing over 8mg the pumps will increase a lot from the lower dosages, it starts to be noticeable and you can get pumps even out from the gym and when I was on 16mg the pumps were kinda insane on arm days.

Strength: LGD will promote strength gains in any dosage, at least for me. For me the 12mg and everything beyond that was the sweet spot for strength. And I suppose if you would eat a lot and not doing really clean bulk, I assume you can get kinda nice results even.

Physical Changes: For me LGD keeps my quite dry, it does not bloat at all. After 12mg the effects also start to be noticeable, the vascularity will be really good and the overall pumped / full feeling hits the sweet spot. Hunger is also one thing that will hit you on higher dosages even after a big lunch you will still feel the hunger.

Libido: Normal from the start to the end, no libido problems at all. I was also even quite horny the whole cycle until increasing to 16mg. On 16mg I have not had any libido problems but I am not as horny as I was on lower dosages. Might be something else as well but worth mentioning.

Side effects:
for me the acne was there from the very beginning, but it was really really mild. But on 16mg the acne increased a lot on the last weeks.

My Thoughts Overall:
Well, I really enjoyed LGD and I have actually bought a lot of it while on it and if it is still unclear for someone, I used OL UK Leg3nd on the cycle. I really think that my cycle overall went really well and I have learned a lot of the compound and of myself as well. I would do a lot of things totally different if I could start from the beginning.

I guess my cycle profile would hit quite well for a cut, starting from really low dose and keep increasing, fits really well for a cut. I also think that LGD will work really well on a cut as well as a bulking agent. I guess my cycle profile would also fit the clean bulking as well but I would keep the dosage on higher state from the very beginning. But anyway if I would do this again and would wanna bulk up, I would increase the calories way over maintenance slowly when time goes on and I would just read how my body reacts to it. I guess you could get more gains and keep it even quite clean if one would do it slowly and with brains. Also I guess you could get kinda nice strength gains that way also.

Anyway this has been hell of a 12 weeks and I am quite sad that it is soon ending for me :( The fact that I have learned so much from it in the past weeks and what I should've done different, keeps on hitting me to the head. But yea, next time I will do it even better!

So this was it for the LGD part of the cycle. I will probably start my pct after 1 week or so and I will continue to keep you guys posted on everything. I am waiting to try OL Str3ngth during the PCT as well :)

If someone is interested, my final weight on this was today morning 90.4 and I am leaner then and probably drier compared to the start of the cycle. Hard to say how much gains I got, but LGD is definitely really potential drug to be used for bulking or for a cut or what ever your goal is. Plan your cycle well, learn to read your body, learn from your cycles, listen to others and learn from their experiences, but remember that you are an individual the most of your learnings will come from yourself ;)

Peace!

--------------------------------------------------------[PICTURES]------------------------------------------------------------------------​
View attachment 136752 View attachment 136753 View attachment 136754 View attachment 136755 View attachment 136784 View attachment 136785 View attachment 136786 View attachment 136797 View attachment 136798 View attachment 136820 View attachment 136821 View attachment 136822

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Your cycle layout looks good! :) Nice cycle length and also that you have added Dermacrine. Not so sure about the workout routine though. Regarding PCT I would skip the DAA (from on cycle also) and Arimistane. Why no creatine on cycle?

Hemavol

Awards
Your cycle layout looks good! :) Nice cycle length and also that you have added Dermacrine. Not so sure about the workout routine though. Regarding PCT I would skip the DAA (from on cycle also) and Arimistane. Why no creatine on cycle?
Possibly I will keep creatine on cycle as well. I just feel that these type of supps do not give you much when you cycle.. but since this is my first serious cycle, I cannot talk from experience.

Why would you skip DAA and Arimistane?

ryclegman

ryclegman

Awards
I'd personally recommend Torem over clomid as per the sides usually experienced with clomid. Couldnt hurt to combine the two even if you have clomid already. To keep the gains going id add a natty anabolic like 5-lax and or --epi (dark chocolate extract, not the prohormone)

Hemavol

Awards
This log starts NOW! :)

I am have been training now for 8 weeks with a Natty stack and my training method has been changed a little bit. Before I used to do a lot of different variations of techniques but now I have been focusing on heavy weights (5-8rep range for 3 first movements) and last 2-3 movements I have been doing more reps per set and sometimes special techniques.

I decided to buy Nolva on the pct and stack it with clomid and also decided to run LGD for 12 weeks. I started today with my first pill and going to do 4mg for first two weeks per day.

I will keep you posted and probably hit you up with some photos soon. Also if you have any requests of what you want me to tell about my progress or anything regarding the cycle, please let me know.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This log starts NOW! :)

I am have been training now for 8 weeks with a Natty stack and my training method has been changed a little bit. Before I used to do a lot of different variations of techniques but now I have been focusing on heavy weights (5-8rep range for 3 first movements) and last 2-3 movements I have been doing more reps per set and sometimes special techniques.

I decided to buy Nolva on the pct and stack it with clomid and also decided to run LGD for 12 weeks. I started today with my first pill and going to do 4mg for first two weeks per day.

I will keep you posted and probably hit you up with some photos soon. Also if you have any requests of what you want me to tell about my progress or anything regarding the cycle, please let me know.
Good to see you have actually put some research into this. My only real critique is pct. overkill using both nolva and clomid and doses are too high.

25mg clomid for two weeks and 12.5mg for the remainder is what i would do.

Natty supps have their place in pct to keep you firing on all cyclinders during your workouts and continuing progression. Best bet is to use products that you know personally work for you.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you have actually put some research into this. My only real critique is pct. overkill using both nolva and clomid and doses are too high.

Natty supps have their place in pct to keep you firing on all cyclinders during your workouts and continuing progression. Best bet is to use products that you know personally work for you.
25 mg of clomid after 12 weeks on suppressing sarm ? why so low?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
25 mg of clomid after 12 weeks on suppressing sarm ? why so low?
its certainly not a low dose, because sarms do not aromatize and also suppress test = very little estrogen, so that amount of clomid will be more than enough.

In fact ive just done 4 days at 25mg and the remainder of pct at 12.5mg after lgd and 11-kt. Will have blood work in a week or so, but im certain im well recovered.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
its certainly not a low dose, because sarms do not aromatize and also suppress test = very little estrogen, so that amount of clomid will be more than enough.

In fact ive just done 4 days at 25mg and the remainder of pct at 12.5mg after lgd and 11-kt. Will have blood work in a week or so, but im certain im well recovered.
blood work before cycle to compare?

Hemavol

Awards

Thx m8,

Funny you say this because originally I was thinking to take only 25mg of clomid. I have been reading a lot of people doing like 150mg of clomid on PCT, but all the actual research I have done, states that it does not affect on your LH production or anything else, it only adds more sides. But after discussing with people and researching other logs, many have used 50mg so I tossed my Idea of the 25mg.. but may be rethinking that again. How about the nolva, would you still stick to it, re-dose it or drop it all together?

Hema

jantios

jantios

Awards
Subscribed! I am curious to see who this is treating you, because I might be interested in trying LGD aswell some time this summer!

Hemavol

Awards
1 Week on LGD – 4 MG
Aggression: Is definitely there all ready and up from normal. Felt this first time on Thursday at work, but also this weekend couple times. I get irritated easier, when normally I could block it easily. But nothing insane or special about this yet.

Motions: From motion wise there is not much to report, of course example aggression is a motion as well, but with this I am thinking more about overall motions and feelings.

Sleep: First couple nights from taking LGD, I have had really hard time on sleeping wise. It felt like I was under a really strong PWO. My eyes and physical feeling was really tired, but the endless loop was really impossible to stop (same type of feeling when PWO is still kicking and you try to sleep). So this I did not like at all and I hope this does not come back because it will make me think twice this cycle.

Gym Performance: Gym performance is a little higher than normal, but nothing insane.

Pump: Pump is definitely there, this is the most noticeable change so far, especially biceps and forearms. But the overall pump, whatever muscle group I train, I get really good pump and the feeling of contraction is crazy. Forearms are in fire all the time, which is not so good thing, since for me they are already the weak link.

Strength: Maybe little up, but nothing special so far.

Physical Changes: This compounds sheds the water weight and drains me out. I can also definitely feel the “motor going on”, since my metabolism is through the roof and I have lost fat in this one week and also leaned down. My weight is up to 1kg even though I have lost a lot of water and some fat.

My Thoughts Overall: I could notice LGD working from the very first cap I took, but the final kick happened on Friday. From Friday on, I have had pumps, hunger and that overall gr8 feeling. I can definitely say, even though I lack the experience on this area since this is my first real cycle excluding ‘natty’ supps that this Is really strong compound that we are talking about here. Even at 4mg I can already say that this is strong drug and should be taken seriously. It’s funny how you try to plan your cycle from the experience of what you have been reading, but I can tell you that nothing will ever properly prepare one for his first cycle. Knowledge only gives you nice bottom layer but that’s it. You never know how it affects you and how you will feel under using it. So example I was thinking of doing 2 weeks for 4mg and I am not saying that I wont follow my plans, I am just thinking that should I utilize that 4mg as long as I feel like and squash the main idea of using this ingredient for 12 weeks and just go with it as long I feel like.. it might be less than 12 or more. But I feel like that this has only started to really kick in and on 4mgs I can already state that this is really strong drug and not to be messed with.

I have already gained 1kg and I have been leaning out, so there is stuff happening. Not even sure about my goals anymore. Because I was thinking to utilize this as a 100% bulk. But also the summer is around the corner and also I was thinking to get leaner, but squashed that Idea, but since this compound works really well on both ends, I might try to do more or less a lean bulk and maybe lose some fat, but that will not be my end goal. The end goal could be to gain muscle and get leaner at the same time maybe.

Anyways overall I can understand now a lot better the people who use these type of compounds (AAS, Phohormones, Sarms Etc…). The contraction and the feeling of your muscles is just something that you cannot describe.

Hemavol

Awards
2 Week on LGD – 4 MG
Aggression: It's still there but it went fast from the last week to a state of 'normal'. I mean that I've got used to it and I can utilize it easily to the things I want. I would be guessing that it will be increased when the dosage is upped and to be honest I can't wait :)

Sleep: Sleep is fine now, I dunno was it because the compounds was new in my body and kicked in so it altered my sleep or was it something else. I also bought melatonin for the help so no problems anymore.

Gym Performance: No changes here either, gym performance is a bit above normal but nothing insane as reported earlier. Only thing I have noticed is that when I take pre-workout, somehow it hits me stronger then normal, dunno is it placebo or does it have something to do with the compound itself, but anyway liking it.

Pump: Again there is same issue here then on aggression, the pump is definitely higher then normal, but nothing crazy and I would say that my body has gained "tolerance" to the LGD, but again just guessing that this will be increased soon when I will up the dosage.

Strength: No change here either, strength is little bit above the normal but nothing crazy changes yet. I have hitted new record for 1 rep bench, others I have not even tried yet since like I said, nothing crazy so far.

Physical Changes: No changes since the last week, metabolism is definitely up and it keeps me dry and no bloating of anykind yet.

My Thoughts Overall: No big changes in this week and somehow I feel that my body has gained tolerance on the substance or I have just got used to it. I am actually waiting for upping the dosage next monday and also adding in the dermacrine next monday so really interesting weeks are ahead of me. I feel like that this compound could do really good job on low dosage for longer period of time as well, instead of shorter cycle with high dosage... since on this low dosage the sides are atleast really really minimal but gains are definitely there. So far the gains for me have gone to my back, traps and forearms which is awesome since those I am targetting including legs. Shoulders have also grown....

Weight is 87kg and I have been leaning a little bit over these 2 weeks so hard to say how much muscle I have actually all ready gained, but the gains are definitely coming in..

Anyway I will keep you posted and probably I will start posting more actively when I up the dosage and add dermacrine next monday... basically will try to post whenever I feel like there is change... also I will try to add pics from some time back so we can have some comparison in the end of the cycle.

jantios

jantios

Awards
Good luck man. Coming weeks should treat you well. Keep training hard!

Hemavol

Awards
Magic starts to happen:
Couple days gone with 8mg and 4 pumps of dermacrine and I can feel again the exact same feeling that I felt the first week.

Also the sleep problems hitted me yesterday again after increasing the dosage, shall see how this night will go. But if people know any good sleep aid supps, I am more then willing to take them in consideration.. melatonin did not help anything last night, even on high dose.

But what I mean with the magic is that now I feel the feelings that other people have mentioned in their logs. The gym performance is starting to go up and even after hard intense 1 hour training, I feel that I could go on and on... Also I do not know is it the strength that is going up or is it due to the reason that I went to new gym yesterday where is a lot better bench then in my other gym, but example 220lbs felt lighter then ever (take in consideration that I have never before this year trained for strength, always for contraction and tearing those muscle fibers as much as possible with special techniques example drop sets, pyramids, super sets etc....)

Also the recovery is there, I did really intense chest training yesterday and no soreness at all tonight (basically 24hours after training I feel the soreness and 36hours it is at it's peak).

I have been training 6-7times a week so far and the trainings are really intense. If you guys want or you are interested, I can also log how I train.

Lifo

Awards
I always go with 1/2 benadryl if i cant sleep, maybe 1 pill if its bad. Knocks me right out

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Awesome log so far. Digging the detail.

Hemavol

Awards
Subbed. Awesome log so far. Digging the detail.
Thank you m8. This is what I am aiming at, to be as precise as I can and It may come to a point where I am too honest (if this sh*t will affect my manhood downstairs you know..).. Anyway I feel that there is much hype and a lot of products in the market and younger people go for them blindly and they do not know how they should use them or how to pct. Even though I am not the best person to say anything since this is my first real cycle, but still trying my best and have been studying a lot before this. So this is definitely an experiment for me but also useful data for other people as well.

Hemavol

Awards
3 Week on LGD – 8 MG
Aggression: No changes on the aggression, which is odd because I was expecting it to go higher so It has been remaining on the same as it was on 4mg. Basically there is little more aggression then off cycle, but nothing dramatic or something that could not be handled. Of course this can be really personal thing.

Sleep: Sleep is fine again. It is really weird that when I started and when I dosed up the next 2 nights have been hard. Especially the first night and there is nothing else that I can find to be the origin for this. I guess we get the final conclusion when I up the dosage again.

Gym Performance: Gym performance is up but nothing dramatic but definitely worth mentioning. But I feel that the recovery Is one of the key elements in this cycle. Recovery in the gym and recovery outside the gym has been the most noticeable change in this cycle.

Pump: This has not changed even tho the dose has been upped, the pump is good and it is there but It is nothing dramatic either. Like I am not pumped up 24/7 or anything crazy (dunno is that the case with any substance but that Is my understanding towards some..)

Strength: Strength is definitely up and worth mentioning since I have broken some of my own records, but it is not up like crazy.. I would say we are only talking about five percentages or so..hard to determine.

Physical Changes: No changes since the last week.

My Thoughts Overall: I feel that this substance could be utilized even in quite large doses, who is actually determining that the 10mg range should be the golden route? I mean the sides at least are really really minimal so far.. could be compared to a really good stack of "natty" supps, some acne is up, little aggression but that's it. It sounds really tempting to up the doses and try for 20mg or something for 1 week or so...

I also feel that for me it was good to start from the 4mg since the lack of experience, but people who have done AAS etc, can jump to the 12mg from the very beginning and probably stacking with trest or something is not a bad idea. I really feel that this substance can go really far and I think that the dose could be a lot larger.. But I may change my opinion on the upcoming weeks, shall see..

Probably next week I am going to do some summing up of the first 33% of the cycle and add those god damn pictures.... being lazy :D

Hemavol

Awards
And if people have any experience towards Ostarine, you could give your comments on it. I am thinking of stacking osta to this cycle, but I feel I am in the middle of crossfire of opinions. Some say it does not add anything to it, since it is very similar to LGD, but some have had gr8 results from stacking the two. Trest is also really interesting compound, but since aromasin or something similar is needed and so forth, I am not ready for that bandwagon...

But anyway all the suggestions and opinions are welcome. S4 and GW also sound really promising, but too much negative information surrounding those....

jantios

jantios

Awards
I personally would not touch s4 and GW because I read a lot of bad anecdotes about it. If you feel good, I see no reason why not to try 12mg. But keep in mind you will be supressed harder than you would at 8 mg though, its a trade off!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
And if people have any experience towards Ostarine, you could give your comments on it. I am thinking of stacking osta to this cycle, but I feel I am in the middle of crossfire of opinions. Some say it does not add anything to it, since it is very similar to LGD, but some have had gr8 results from stacking the two. Trest is also really interesting compound, but since aromasin or something similar is needed and so forth, I am not ready for that bandwagon...

But anyway all the suggestions and opinions are welcome. S4 and GW also sound really promising, but too much negative information surrounding those....
LGD and Dcrine is solid as heck man. Id run these out for 8-12 weeks. Hard to say if Ostar would add a heck of alot to the cycle as it stands; IME LGD provides greater strength and hypertrophy progression than Ostar, easily.

Trest is awesome, no doubt, but as you seem to be aware demands respect. Some people experience very little estro sides, others dont fare so well.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Regarding PCT, I'd recommend Reduce XT, which would control cortisol, as it will definitely rise during PCT. I would also look into natty anabolics like CEL epi-plex (epicatechin)and OL Str3ngth unleashed (laxogenin) to keep the gains coming.

You could also throw in SNS x-gels a week or two before PCT and during PCT to keep the gains and adding on lean muscle.

Hemavol

Awards
Regarding PCT, I'd recommend Reduce XT, which would control cortisol, as it will definitely rise during PCT. I would also look into natty anabolics like CEL epi-plex (epicatechin)and OL Str3ngth unleashed (laxogenin) to keep the gains coming.

You could also throw in SNS x-gels a week or two before PCT and during PCT to keep the gains and adding on lean muscle.
Thx for the feedback. Anyone got any comments on the actual PCT dosages for clomid / nolva? 25/10?
SNS Reduce XT?

Hemavol

Awards
4 Week on LGD – 8 MG

So the first month on LGD is done for me. Overall I have been enjoying this run a lot so far, on this post I am trying to sum up what ever I have noticed.

Most noticeable changes so far:
- Boost in metabolism - The feeling of hunger will rise, but for me it is nothing crazy.

- Boost in gym performance - There is definitely little boost on the gym performance, especially when taking pre-workouts, I do not really understand people who save pre-workouts for PCT anymore.. I was planning on the same, but I feel that these kind of supps are even more important when you are on cycle, they work even better at least for me

- Boost in recovery - This is probably the most noticeable change that I am feeling so far. Example. from hard leg days I get doms, but at the moment the doms are not even comparable to normal state. So definitely a boost in recovery, also In the gym It highlights as a gym performance when you recover there as well faster then normal.

- Boost in Strength - There is a boost in strength and oddly it feels that it depends on the movement for me at least. So not all of my movements are not getting up, but most are, either rep wise or weight wise. The boost is nothing ridiculous so far, but it is there.

- Aggression - This is noticeable from the first days even when you start using this compound, or at least for me it was. You get used to it really fast as if it was your 'normal' state. So it is easy to be handled with and so far for me the aggression is nothing crazy either so it is more like a bonus.

- Pump - Pump is up, especially on biceps, but it is overall up. Again when taking pump ingredients like Citruline etc.. will go even further.

- Libido - No changes on sperm count or anything which I could see myself without any blood tests or w/e. But tbh I feel like my libido is actually a little boosted.. dunno is it the dermacrine or lgd but anyway..

The above mentioned ones I feel are like a positive ones for this cycle so far... and the following issues are the bad side effects that I have myself personally noticed on this cycle.

- Sleep - From the very first pill the next 2 nights from that were totally hell for me. Feeling of insane pre-workout.. a lot of things in your mind and visions going through your eyes and head at the same time when you are dead tired but cannot fall asleep... After couple days this went away and I purchased melatonin which I feel is helping me to get sleep easier. From there no problems, but again when I increased the dosage the first two nights included the same problems. Dunno if this is pure coincidence or what.. will keep you posted behalf of this when I up the dosage again.

- Acne - Acne is up, mainly on my back.. I was afraid that It will breakdown really badly but so far it is quite mild.

Overall I have felt really good on this cycle, no lethargy or bad mood swings. I am happy I started with 4mg but for people who look into getting more out of this compound I greatly suggest you to start from 8 or even 10-12 mg's. This compound works nicely for me but does it live up to it's hype, in somewhat I would say it does, but still you gotta put the work in. You will definitely get lean gains out of this compound, but I would not recommend on going like on a warpath with your diet.. you will only get bloated and fat. But saying that you will gain 7-10kilos of PURE muscle in couple months, is 100% BS. But then again I guess that applies on every single AAS / SARMS w/e, unless you do not have any lifting background and going from the level 0, then I guess that could be "possible". But anyway if we talk about a drug that makes noticeable amount of lean gains, leans you out, gives small or no sides at all and coming off is easy task.. look no further then LGD.

I feel that this compound could be used for quite long periods of time, especially if you are cruising at the same time or used in higher dosages.

Hemavol

Awards
View attachment 134612

I really suck at spreading my lats and I have to train that but anyway my back is not that impressive either so... gotta keep training that.

I have been hitting my back 2 times a week during this 1 month period. There is no pump what so ever in these pictures... I will try to find bicep and leg pic as well, so we can get the comparison done in the end.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
View attachment 134612

I really suck at spreading my lats and I have to train that but anyway my back is not that impressive either so... gotta keep training that.

I have been hitting my back 2 times a week during this 1 month period. There is no pump what so ever in these pictures... I will try to find bicep and leg pic as well, so we can get the comparison done in the end.
its not that you suck at spreading the lats, you have never done it correctly. Sure watching a video on u tube on ronnie spreading the lats is great and its easy. Its not the spreading of the lat, its how you work the lat and force the spread during contraction.

if you are doing lat pull downs with the knees under the pad and yanking down 250 to your chin and on the neg releasing just as fast as you pull it down, is that considered a rep?

the problem is, that move is part of cheat move- but if you arent squeezing the lats on the contraction, you have completely cheated yourself. You used your knees, biceps, forearms, mid-section and shoulders to pull that down.

when you do t bar rows, are you just pulling the wgt up to your chest and lowering back down? are you pausing with a mid back flex and lat flex? prob not.

the solution to this is very simple but will take a little time to train yourself to make sure you are doing the exercise correctly. before you go to the gym, practice doing the move at home in the mirror. lat pull down 1 arm up arms up and place the other arm across your chest so your hand is on your lat. as you start lowering your arm, w/o any flex youll feel your lat. dont squeeze on the movement. just feel the muscle and after a few times, slowly start to squeeze on the pull down keeping your hand there. do this several times feeling each time. now switch hands, close your eyes and feel the lat. breathe in on the pos (pull down) and out on the neg. when that is done, do both arms, slow on the pull down to you start contracting your lats elbows should be just about at your sides and flex- pop that lat- hold, release exhale and let the wgt up as you relax your lat.

once you do this at home and your in the gym as long as you correct yourself, you will feel it.

Hemavol

Awards
Hi guys,

Gonna make some proper updates soon, but just wanna let you know that doing good, keeping it going. I increased the dosage to 12mg last saturday and will keep going with that to the end, unless something crazy will happen (like unbareable lethargy or something).

My weight is 88.6kg at the moment and gains are coming steadily. My recovery and gym performance is up and enjoying my cycle so far ;)

Stay tuned.

-Hemavol

Hemavol

Awards
NoAddedHmones
NewAgeMayan

What do you guys think about OL Str3ngth unleashed, I am thinking about adding it to my PCT regimen. Which one is more potent, the cap or derma version?

And what would you guys think about adding one of your new andro prods to the final 4 weeks of the cycle? Is it waste since it's so short time and what andro would you add if one would do so? Yeah I have derma all rdy there that's true, but my first bottle of derma is ending in the end of this week and the second bottle will last 1 month or so, so there will be probably couple weeks without derma, and if this cycle continues like it has for me, I will probably increase LGD even from the 12mg .... to 16mg or higher for the last week(s).

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Hey man. Id use derma over caps for STR3NGTH UN, just personal preference. Ive read plenty of guys who use oral in PCT though.

In a nutshell, no I wouldnt throw an andro in last 4 weeks. Rather, as you seem to intuitively suspect, bumping the dose of the compound you are already running (LGD) would likely prove more effective.

Hemavol

Awards
6 Week on LGD – 12 MG - WARNING: Contains "manly" information

Hi all,

As mentioned before, I upped the dosage to 12 mg last saturday, so this has been my first week on 12mg and 6th week of the total cycle.

It is really fascinating how your thoughts and understanding towards the cycle and the compound progresses through out the cycle. When I started from the 4mg I felt that the compound was there and everything was new to me. I felt like that this is really strong compound, as I were a natty then and did not have any real understanding toward these type of cycles. Some weeks went by and the 4mg started to feel like nothing and when I look back to the moments where I discussed example with Yates and he basically adviced me to start from 8mg and hop on 12mg quite fast, I did not want to take that route.. But now I understand why he gave me that advice. I am not regretting anything, since this has been my first ever real cycle and a good learning point for me overall. And one does not ever know how different ingredients treat you. But example, if I were to start from the beginning, I would start from the 8mg, that's a definite.

But why I am saying these type of things is the fact that yesterday was really awesome for me. I really felt the LGD and I felt it hard. I had a arms day and all the signs of being under influence of LGD were there. My body felt really hard, pumped and vascular.. the type of feeling you should have when you are cycling. Of course I have felt it before, but not on this level. I also feel that this compound could work for many different type of cycles and the dosage should be adjusted to fit the purpose of the cycle. I feel that this could be really really good cutting compound as well, example stacked with OL Sup3r-11.

So far my gains are really lean and dry, no bloating what so ever, and the sides are still really minimal. But I can feel that the "positive" sides are getting stronger.. Example. the aggression it is not basically getting stronger, I am not turning into a hulk or anything like that, but the feeling of getting irritated and the cap between the normal state and the irritation state is getting narrowed down...if this describes it etc...

So if one would ask me where is the sweet spot of LGD to start really really working I would say 10-12mg's. But what is the full potential of LGD? I doubt that I will not get to that point on this cycle and I am not the best guinea pig to examine that. But I would say that this stuff has a lot of potential and If one would go for 20mg or hell even higher from there... what kind of magic it could do? Since tbh, if I would have a scale of pros and cons, the pros is weighting a lot more at this point then the cons are (keep your fingers crossed at this poing, I hope the cons wont catch me up at some point), so If I would be really experienced and I would have the money to take bloods before and after etc... what is stopping me from going on them large dosages?

I am not sure if this is a sign of upcoming suppression, I have to keep my "eyes" open on this. My woody wood pecker is working perfectly fine and normal and the morning / night w/e woods are there... nothing unnormal on that area. Yesterday though I had sex with my girlfriend and there is nothing unnormal when it comes to the libido like I mentioned, but when I got orgasm, the feeling was unnormal. The ejaculation was not "exploding like" and the feeling of the orgasm was not normal for me (it was not as intense as It normally is). The sperm count was lower then normal (not a lot but still) and the texture was more "running". All of this might be a coincidence or my mind is playing with me... even though I have gotten used to the cycle and I feel good, I still have to keep in mind that this is all new for me. I have not noticed any shrinkage down on them boys yet....so that's that.

I hope I did not go too deep on the detail level there, but I just wanna log everything I can. I will be updating you guys soon again and hopefully everything continues behalf of me.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
6 Week on LGD – 12 MG - WARNING: Contains "manly" information

Hi all,

Experienced the same thing on cycle of LGD goes away after PCT, not TMI we need to discuss these things on here, people have stopped LGD because of it, you usually come back fine..

Hemavol

Awards
Don't know is this part of the cycle and my bodys reaction but today I have been feeling of getting ill and feverish. Hopefully it will not blow out, since then many working days will be missed out... or is it just bad luck.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Don't know is this part of the cycle and my bodys reaction but today I have been feeling of getting ill and feverish. Hopefully it will not blow out, since then many working days will be missed out... or is it just bad luck.
Honestly a lot of people get a week of sickness with a sarms run then it subsides, i've seen many people mention it and it's happened to me twice. Honestly it is a research chem and it's not fully understood yet so although i LOVE LGD i've decided im taking a break from SARM's and swapping to the new DHEA's

Hemavol

Awards
Honestly a lot of people get a week of sickness with a sarms run then it subsides, i've seen many people mention it and it's happened to me twice. Honestly it is a research chem and it's not fully understood yet so although i LOVE LGD i've decided im taking a break from SARM's and swapping to the new DHEA's
I was thinking the same. I have been planning to fill my cabin with LGD, I really enjoy it a lot. But the fact that we do not have statistics or long term understanding towards it, I have also been thinking to try the new andros next and probably wait for phase 2 of lgd etc... It really is a shame since I really like this compound.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Yeah if the fever concern wasn't as common as it is i'd probably keep using it but it's rather disheartening that it is common.

Hemavol

Awards
Feeling really bad at the moment... Not because of the cycle or anything like that, but because of the fact that I am ill and under flu at the moment.

I only have had one workout this week and that was monday for chest (which is more or less my best muscle group). Have not been able to go to the gym.. normally I would probably be so dumb that I would go, but this time I do not want to jeopardize it further to get even more sick.

****tist thing is that my girlfriend has plans for weekend and I am not included in those plans, so I was planning to go to the gym like 2 times a day this weekend and have carb-up weekend. I have all rdy bought a lot of groceries with high-carbs.

So basically probably best week for working out hard wasted......!! :chairshot:

Well, I will take it easy, probably one week off now and I guess that cannot hurt, I will come back with a vengeance...

Hemavol

Awards
Nothing special to uptade on the cycle.. This week did go basically down the drain because of the flu. The flu is calming down and is nearly gone, I went to the gym today, took it relatively easy and did workout out of my normal standards. Basically whole upper body workout.

I have also being carbing up today and will continue it whole day.

I need help from you guys. Reduce XT is out of stock from the shop where I buy all my supps (power my self).

Any other good cortisol blockers that are not really hormonal? If I would go for 11-andro, would that be too much for the pct?

DS Triazole / Lean Extreme maybe? Brawn Elite Series PCT Complete? Olympus Labs SUP3R PCT ?

Personally I feel that 11-andro is not that hormonal that you could not use it on PCT and it is a superb compound so really considering that one.

But please comment, help / opinions are needed!

I am going to continue as planned with the 12mg and maybe even dosing up from there, depends how the next weeks go. This week has gone and I am really ready to crush the weights and get the gains in, I am really dedicated at the moment. I miss the workouts!

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Nothing special to uptade on the cycle.. This week did go basically down the drain because of the flu. The flu is calming down and is nearly gone, I went to the gym today, took it relatively easy and did workout out of my normal standards. Basically whole upper body workout.

I have also being carbing up today and will continue it whole day.

I need help from you guys. Reduce XT is out of stock from the shop where I buy all my supps (power my self).

Any other good cortisol blockers that are not really hormonal? If I would go for 11-andro, would that be too much for the pct?

DS Triazole / Lean Extreme maybe? Brawn Elite Series PCT Complete? Olympus Labs SUP3R PCT ?

Personally I feel that 11-andro is not that hormonal that you could not use it on PCT and it is a superb compound so really considering that one.

But please comment, help / opinions are needed!

I am going to continue as planned with the 12mg and maybe even dosing up from there, depends how the next weeks go. This week has gone and I am really ready to crush the weights and get the gains in, I am really dedicated at the moment. I miss the workouts!
What's your gains so far? I hope the flu didn't wreak havoc on your progress.

Hemavol

Awards
My starting weight was 85-86. Today my weight was 89. I have also leaned down and my bf% is down from the starting bf%. So tbh it is really hard to say what are the actual gains. So far the cycle has turned more into a recomp then lean bulk, but I will increase my calories a little for the rest of the cycle.

But anyway hard to say exact gains but definitely noticeable gains.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
My starting weight was 85-86. Today my weight was 89. I have also leaned down and my bf% is down from the starting bf%. So tbh it is really hard to say what are the actual gains. So far the cycle has turned more into a recomp then lean bulk, but I will increase my calories a little for the rest of the cycle.

But anyway hard to say exact gains but definitely noticeable gains.
Still, even for a recomp you've put on a few kgs (I hope that's kgs, not lbs!) while still dropping your bf%, so I would say it looks good so far.

Hemavol

Awards
9th Week on LGD – 12 MG

Sorry guys for not posting anything for a while, I will keep on posting for the rest of the upcoming weeks regularly. So far the cycle has gone well and no bigger issues have not been encountered. Only issues were 2 weeks (7th week) ago when I was under flu and the whole week went to the garbage. I also f*cked up my left shoulder joint when I was doing lat pull downs, dunno what happened but it basically screwed my last week (8th week) a little bit.. I could not bench with bigger weights, could not do as hard shoulder workout as I normally do and my back day basically was finished after the lat pull down incident.. This week it was better, but I am still somewhat cautious about it. So nothing REALLY BIG, but still I have encountered these issues and it is a shame :(

But some positives also... I took those 2 weeks little easier and I ate a lot of carbs during that time and this week so far has been phenomenal when it comes to strength gains (I dunno is it the rest, the carbs or the 12mg or all them combined). My bench has increased 10kg's for my repping weight (have not tried my max rep because I do not have a partner) and also I was doing squats for reps with weights that I normally cannot do many reps with. So definitely strength increases are there... so far the strength gains have been to be honest quite minimal and I have been under the idea that you should gain quite nice strength gains under different substances and for my understanding LGD should provide quite nice gains on strength... So far the logs what I have been reading on LGD, have been people who look like well, do they even lift at all? So when this kind of a person says that he has gained a lot of strength.. I really do not take that as a big expectation for the LGD, but still my understanding has been that LGD should provide noticeable strength improvements.. But anyway this week I have really first time felt the strength gains... literally. And I am not bashing anyone.. I see myself also as a beginner, but I guess you guys get the point.....

Aggression: Like mentioned many times before, the aggression is there and to be honest for me the aggression level does not go up at all from the 4mg.. it is the same, but the level where I get irritated / grumpy has gone lower and it starts to get on me to be honest. At least for now it is not affecting my work or anything like that but I am for sure getting grumpier a lot easier then I normally would..

Motions: From motion wise there is nothing to report. Only the above mentioned grumpiness, but as I have stated before I am trying to measure If I feel like "bitchy" or anything like that during the cycle, but nothing like that so far has been encountered.

Sleep: Nothing to report on this anymore, I do not use melatonin anymore or anything else for that matter and I have been sleeping relatively well. There is days that I wake up during the night etc.. So I am not sleeping like a little baby but compared to the nights that I have been having, this is nothing...

Gym Performance: Gym performance is up and good.. feeling good.

Pump: Pump is definitely there on the whole body, especially the arms.

Strength: Like mentioned on this post, I have not felt any big strength gains so far... BUT this week I definitely have starting to feel the strength gains. I was doing reps of 8-10 with 220+lbs on bench on chest day and I was doing reps of 5 after 10 sets of squats with 287lbs (and I am not a big fan of squatting either).

Physical Changes: Like mentioned before, this compound sheds the water out from me and when I have been under 12mg, the difference is definitely noticeable and it is there... I am pumped, I am vascular and full ... so the all good elements of a cycle are there.

Libido: Normal, maybe even hornier then normally. Sperm count is maybe a little bit lower then normally and the structure is not "thick" "gooey".. it's more liquidy...

My Thoughts Overall: Well I am little sad about the fact that I could've done this cycle a lot better then I have and by this I mean the fact that I could've started from 8mg or even 12 or something from the very beginning. I feel that the 4-8mg time that I used was waste of time. But I also feel that this has been really good learning point for me and I did not jump into the unknown unprepared or blindly.. so when it comes to my body and me being healthy, I guess I have done this very properly. Also it is easy to be afterwise.

I am also thinking or actually not thinking, I will increase the dosage to 16 mg this week and do the rest of the cycle with that. Overall I am happy with the cycle so far and I could even stretch the cycle over 12 weeks if I feel like it.

All the best things so far out of this cycle has been in this short period of time when I have been taking 12 mg's a day. The fullness, vascularity, pump etc.. those basic things that you look/expect for when you are cycling.

For me it is quite hard to get over the hype and marketing of LGD being REALLY STRONG bulking compound where you can EASILY get 10-20pounds of muscle even with 4mg doses etc..... I do not believe that my source is underdosed or anything like that, since I use OL UK products, which are all tested (what I have been reading about)... I feel it is more or less a hype from the industry and hype from the people who have just started to lift, who would get insane gains anyway in the first 2 years and adding this kind of compound there even blinds them even more... I do not know, maybe I am not the best responder to this compound? Anyway as I have stated many times, I feel that this compound can be used on lower dosages for longer periods and for different purposes but If you are looking a bulking agent and want to maximise everything in few months, I feel that it is pointless to stay under 10mgs for long and I am really curious how this could treat a person with them high dosages like 20 mgs etc..........

Anyway Hemavol OUT! Peace!

Hemavol

Awards
Quick update:
Increased the dosage to 16mg last friday. Pumps are amazing, did back workout today and had really nice feeling on the back. Everyone has their "best" muscle groups and basically those are the muscle groups that "innervate" better then others. Example for me those muscle groups are biceps/triceps and my chest, they will grow easily for me and always get insane pump on them. Of course I get really nice pumps on shoulders, legs etc... but my BEST muscle groups this wise are definitely arms and chest. Weakest is probably my back overall (which for my understanding is really really common... either you have really well innervated back muscles or you are in the other half where I myself am).

So basically if I follow my plans, I have 3 weeks left on the cycle, dunno will I keep going on after 3 weeks or will I end the cycle then and there, will be seeing.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Quick update:

Good stuff man, 16mg is the sh1t. You are going to have a great ride these next few weeks.

Hemavol

Awards
Good stuff man, 16mg is the sh1t. You are going to have a great ride these next few weeks.
I am kinda expecting it, everything after 12mg has felt great and this 16mg all ready feels really good!

Some points for this thread:
1. Purchased Reduce XT for PCT. At which point should I start using it? Straight from the day1 or after 2 weeks PCT in? where? How long should I run this? 4 weeks or longer?
2. Edited first post of this log, so if you are new to this thread you can read the cycle summary from the first thread and I will do a final edit to it as well when done with the cycle.
3. Still missing some comments on the PCT, how should I run nolva and clomid for the PCT. Now I am thinking of doing 25mg clomid and 10mg nolva for the first week and the following 3 weeks I would run 12.5mgs of clomid and maybe 5mg or something of nolva?

Any comments on the above points would be appreciated! So feel free :)