on my cycle question...

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I started my test e/dbol cycle...my friend who's done 2 cycles was like you really need to add deca, cause both those are water based and your gonna lose all your definition and get all bloated..I know I will bloat while on the dbol (30 days) but after that I thought it would decrease and I would still be kinda cut (cause i'm already somewhat cut 10% bf roughly)...what's your take guys

size

Awards
  • Established
I am really at a loss from your post. How and why does deca play into his equation?
Your cycle is fine. Could you add deca? Yes. Do you need deca? No.

On cycle water retention should be insignificant as long as it is not causing any health issues. The most important part of a cycle is the results after post cycle.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Bump.

Don't listen to your friend, he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. Yes, DBol and Enan will bloat you, but WTF does that have to do with anything? If you don't want to bloat, take some adex. or something.

It appears as if you, too, need to read a bit more.

Either way, keep us updated and it's a good thing you asked instead of listening to your friend.

BTW, deca often doesn't give results and is a big-time dick-killer, so I personally wouldn't even bother. EQ is a good alternative.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah I know what i'm doing...I've been researching sometime, I just was double checking...I was gonna use EQ buy decided to see how test e would work on it's own (afte the dbol of course)

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I started my test e/dbol cycle...my friend who's done 2 cycles was like you really need to add deca, cause both those are water based and your gonna lose all your definition and get all bloated..I know I will bloat while on the dbol (30 days) but after that I thought it would decrease and I would still be kinda cut (cause i'm already somewhat cut 10% bf roughly)...what's your take guys
actually dbol is a better cutting drug then test (its almost as good as tren but not quite) if you alow for the water differnce. so just us a AI if you want (like was said above) and be carefule

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
can the bloat from a cycle like this ever actually be harmful?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
bloat can also cause estrogen-related fat gain if not monitoring closely. I've seen guys who have bulked up with a gram or more of test and all they got from it was FAT.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so how exactly can you tell if this is gonna happen...? also what's better letro or armidex

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
so how exactly can you tell if this is gonna happen...? also what's better letro or armidex
Basically, you just don't want your bloat to get too outa control. I know that while on test, any fat accumulation seems to go straight to the outer corners of my pecs and around the sides and back of waist. Buttocks will get some increased storeage as well. But I usually seem to able to keep water levels under control with diet/nolva. I've honestly never used any kind of AI, so I can't help you on which is stonger. Although EVERYBODY I talk to say that letro is w/o a doubt a lot stronger than a-dex. Take that only for what it's worth though..lol. BUMP for somebody else to respond..... :cool:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
letro can kill your sex drive and for some its TOO strong .. a-dex is better IMO .. aromasin is the best if you can find it

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
letro can kill your sex drive and for some its TOO strong .. a-dex is better IMO .. aromasin is the best if you can find it
word :goodpost:

adex is preferred over letro IMO.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what's the dosage on a-dex...say I just want to lose the water weight for the weekend, could I take a-dex like for the week prior and lose some of the water for the weekend, is this commonly done or is this a stupid idea...?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
what's the dosage on a-dex...say I just want to lose the water weight for the weekend, could I take a-dex like for the week prior and lose some of the water for the weekend, is this commonly done or is this a stupid idea...?
.5mg eod should be more than enough

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
okay...final question I have some Nizolal (whatever it's called) shampoo...how should I administer this...I've looked at other threads and they dont tell how to use it when that's all you have...and is it any good without being stacked...no hair loss so far but I watnt o be on the safe side...

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
just to be safe i use it ed/eod depending .. if my scalp starts to itch i use it ed otherwise just stick to eod .. i don't think i'm prone to MPB

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do I just use it like regular shampoo? and can I use regular shampoo before or after so my hair doesent smell like ****...

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
it doesn't make your hair smell like **** at all .. it really has no scent ... i put it on first thing in the shower then use soap on my body blah blah blah then rinse .. i don't know if it needs to stay on that long but i do it anyway