What should I expect

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually brand new to the ph/designer steroid compounds, I've always stuck to AAS mostly test since its so cheap also I'm not going to lie I always thought ph were bull**** until a few years back I saw guys talking about superdrol. I've ran test base at 100mg ed for a 4 week cycle. test e at 1000mg for 12 weeks. 1200mg for 8 weeks & test e & test base at 1530mg a week for 8 weeks. I ran a epistane cycle at 40/40/50/50/70 & i was actually extremely disappointed. i know it was real could of been underdosed but i decided not to run tudca or any liver support.i did a cutting cycle at 1600 to 1800 calories a day only lost 5lbs & 1 inch off my waist. Maybe I was expecting too much but i read epistane was one of the best cutting compounds. Anyways i'm about to run this.mass king stack 20 mg of Dymethazine,20 mg of Max lmg,25 mg of Halodrol,30 mg of hexadrone 10 mg of trenavar. 2 pills a day brings it up to 1470mg a week. Would this compare to 1500mg of test or am i kidding myself?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Epistane was my first cycle of anything, I bumped calories up slightly and managed to pack on 15.5lbs while slightly reducing bodyfat in a 4 week cycle, great compound imo. Running all the stuff you mentioned is dumb. What is your goals? I can list a few compounds for you to look into, but I'd recommend running them solo or paired with a nonmethyl. Epistane and trenavar is a well-known stack that is good for cutting btw

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Test injection will always beat out these orals long term

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Epistane was my first cycle of anything, I bumped calories up slightly and managed to pack on 15.5lbs while slightly reducing bodyfat in a 4 week cycle, great compound imo. Running all the stuff you mentioned is dumb. What is your goals? I can list a few compounds for you to look into, but I'd recommend running them solo or paired with a nonmethyl. Epistane and trenavar is a well-known stack that is good for cutting btw
Why is the stack a bad idea?to many methyl compounds or just not effective doses?my goal is to bulk Im at 220lb 15%

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Why is the stack a bad idea?to many methyl compounds or just not effective doses?my goal is to bulk Im at 220lb 15%
Overkill, run a solo methyl with a test base. Dymethazine is what I'll be running in a week or two, makes a good bulking cycle.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Overkill, run a solo methyl with a test base. Dymethazine is what I'll be running in a week or two, makes a good bulking cycle.
toxicity would you compare it to epistane or is it worse?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I'll be logging my cycle thread name is "dmz" just watch over it and see how i respond, will be my second cycle so I'm expecting a lot

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
toxicity would you compare it to epistane or is it worse?
Worse. Dymethazine is two superdrol molecules bonded by a nitrogen atom. Little weaker than superdrol and less toxic on the liver due to it's azine bond. Damage control+ extra tudca and you'll be fine (im not even adding extra tudca, too expensive for my cheap ass lmao)

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Worse. Dymethazine is two superdrol molecules bonded by a nitrogen atom. Little weaker than superdrol and less toxic on the liver due to it's azine bond. Damage control+ extra tudca and you'll be fine (im not even adding extra tudca, too expensive for my cheap ass lmao)
there's a few companies out of poland & I think spain who make a liver support. one company is called ESSENSIVAL other is Essentiale Forte. They contain Phospholipids,they do the same thing as tudca & its half the price but itll probably take forever to get it.atleast 2 weeks

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
there's a few companies out of poland & I think spain who make a liver support. one company is called ESSENSIVAL other is Essentiale Forte. They contain Phospholipids,they do the same thing as tudca & its half the price but itll probably take forever to get it.atleast 2 weeks
Don't know anything about that man, I'm just running Lgi Damage Control, it already has 200mg tudca per serving

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic technologies, it was a pre-ban one
**** is expensive look at xl labs they have the best price for dmz but they are based out of the uk. another company what is cheap is also king labs I think they are in new jersey

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
**** is expensive look at xl labs they have the best price for dmz but they are based out of the uk. another company what is cheap is also king labs I think they are in new jersey
Never heard of them, seems shady af tbh. Dmz is a banned substance in the uk so that makes no sense

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of them, seems shady af tbh. Dmz is a banned substance in the uk so that makes no sense
majority of the companies i've seen selling dmz after the ban has been based out of the uk.especially german pharmaceutical mdrol

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
majority of the companies i've seen selling dmz after the ban has been based out of the uk.especially german pharmaceutical mdrol
Mebolazine aka roxilon aka dymethazine is a class c substance in the uk m8

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Notice how all those companies are never mentioned on forums and whatnot lol?

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Mebolazine aka roxilon aka dymethazine is a class c substance in the uk m8
I know I believe you,I looked it up already prior to this conversation. I don't know how they are doing it because I've come across about 6 or 7 uk companies selling it.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I know I believe you,I looked it up already prior to this conversation. I don't know how they are doing it because I've come across about 6 or 7 uk companies selling it.
Idk I wouldn't risk it, none of the sources based out there that I know sell dmz, so its shady for others to sell it

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
I only know of two us based companies selling & still making dmz is anabolic outlaws & king labs & they are basically sticking to dmz,msten & alpha since they weren't on the list. I'll probably try out both companies because I hate dealing with customs

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I only know of two us based companies selling & still making dmz is anabolic outlaws & king labs & they are basically sticking to dmz,msten & alpha since they weren't on the list. I'll probably try out both companies because I hate dealing with customs
Alphalab Technologies Xtreme Dmz is the newer version of mine, and it's cheap af. I talked to another member on here about it and he said his friend is on it, already seeing results. Dln dmz-25 is another one, but it's newer to the market and more pricey, keep in mind this one is a sublingual product.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Alphalab Technologies Xtreme Dmz is the newer version of mine, and it's cheap af. I talked to another member on here about it and he said his friend is on it, already seeing results. Dln dmz-25 is another one, but it's newer to the market and more pricey, keep in mind this one is a sublingual product.
I know alphalab,ive seen them on ebay but i just looked up dln dmz **** is expensive as ****.Oh i forgot also Tokkyo sells dmz but I've never heard of them

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I know alphalab,ive seen them on ebay but i just looked up dln dmz **** is expensive as ****.Oh i forgot also Tokkyo sells dmz but I've never heard of them
Tokkyo seems shady too. Alphalab is sold at nutriverse and other retailers

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
ive heard bad things about nutriverse & a1supplements on other aas forums saying they got bunk stuff
Chit..I'm usually on this forum so I haven't heard much. Good thing your reviewing the sources before you dump your money on them. I got my dmz from a local shop that bought pre-ban

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Keep looking around, I'm sure you'll find a gtg source. Look into the alphalab xtreme dmz more, I've talked to one person about it and they said it was gtg

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Chit..I'm usually on this forum so I haven't heard much. Good thing your reviewing the sources before you dump your money on them. I got my dmz from a local shop that bought pre-ban
well ill keep you & everyone on hear updated on xl labs,king labs,Tokkyo & the others. If their legit ill tell if not im going to put them on blast on ebay,amazon,google etc

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
ive heard bad things about nutriverse & a1supplements on other aas forums saying they got bunk stuff
Lol what forums? I frequently purchase from nutriverse and never had that problem

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Nutriverse seems to be legit tbh, dunno what bunk products they could've put out
They're just a retailer site so everything they sell is made by other companies. If something is bunk, it's not nutriverse that's at fault.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Keep looking around, I'm sure you'll find a gtg source. Look into the alphalab xtreme dmz more, I've talked to one person about it and they said it was gtg
i already have my stack for 8 week cycle by xl labs.so im going to take the chance & run it.**** i spent $110 for two damn bottles

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
i already have my stack for 8 week cycle by xl labs.so im going to take the chance & run it.**** i spent $110 for two damn bottles
8 weeks is too long for a methyl, especially if it's more than one methyl