Olympus Labs LGD/MK cycle help, where to go from here??

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently finishing week 3 of my LGD/MK cycle. Ive actually been taking mk for 4 weeks though because i started that a week before the cycle at 10mg to asses the sleep related sides. So far the MK has been great for sleep improvement and hunger as im increasing my food intake, but im not sure im getting the most bang out of the LGD as id like to see. I ran osta at 20 and 30mg this summer and i could definitely feel the effects as where with the LGD im not truly blown away yet, granted its only the 3rd week in, i know and i am looking relatively full. So far ive gained about 9-10lbs realistically, but consider that the week before i started the LGD i had the stomach flu bad and that caused me to lose a few lbs.

So, i have access to tr3st and other pro hormones and enough LGD to last me plenty long as well. My question is, in everyone's opinion and experience would you bump to 12mg for a couple more weeks then introduce tr3st at a very low controlled dose or a different pro (specifically looking at 1/4/epi andros) around week 6 or so? Or hold off on bumping up to 12mg but rather introducing the test base asap then adjust up to 12mg if necessary? Just mapping out the rest of the cycle, im going to run 8weeks minimum possibly more. I have access to RAD and OSTA as well.

All products mentioned are OL.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
9-10lbs in 3 weeks is a lot for lgd, should've ran for 6-8 weeks. I would just continue running the lgd and maybe have some dermacrine or epiandro incase lethargy kicks in

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
9-10lbs in 3 weeks is a lot for lgd, should've ran for 6-8 weeks. I would just continue running the lgd and maybe have some dermacrine or epiandro incase lethargy kicks in
It isn't a true 9-10lbs though, I was regularly around 183 then got the flu and lost about 11-13lbs then when I got back to eating regularly I started the MK. So I really only figure I'm up about 2-3lbs truly.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
It isn't a true 9-10lbs though, I was regularly around 183 then got the flu and lost about 11-13lbs then when I got back to eating regularly I started the MK. So I really only figure I'm up about 2-3lbs truly.
Ohhh gotcha, but I'd continue running it still, lgd is usually ran for 6-8 weeks

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
You could add the Trest on top of the LGD (keep at 8?) and run for 5-6 more weeks or so. Good for base properties but also strength if you run at 50-100mg. I know yates84 have a lot of Trest experience, not sure if he ran it with LGD though. You have an ai on hand? What's planned for PCT?

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OTC AI on hand. PCT I'm unsure at the moment on "everything" I'll include but have access to Clomid and various OTC products. More then likely I'll be running Clomid and OL Super pct as base of pct without extras.

I fully intend on continuing cycle at 8mg minimum, possibly even out to 12 weeks, depending on how I'm feeling. I'm juggling the idea of adding transdermal Tr3st this week(week3-4) at a low dose (50-100mg) and running for 4 more weeks minimum, then if necessary (which I wouldn't think would be) bumping up the LGD dose toward the end.

The other option is to bridge into a Trest/rad run right after coming off 8mg lgd. So it'd look something like this:

LGD:
8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8

Tr3st:
0/0/0/0/50/50/50/50/50/50

Rad:
0/0/0/0/0/0/4/4/8/8/

(Just not sure if I want to include the Rad in my bulk as I was planning that cycle for right before prep as a recomp/pre season cycle)

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the record:
I am still continuing dosage of LGD/MK (8mg/20mg) every night before bed, just deciding where I want to go come the end of week 4

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone care to continue info here????
Recap:
looking to add tr3st, possibly bump to 12mg lgd, and/or bridge with some crossover into 4mg building to 8mg RAD.