Planning first halo cycle, need advice on ancillaries

ybg

Awards
I'm planning my first ever cycle and i would like to share my thoughts with you guys on what i'm going to buy.
I'm planning to run Halo by OL at 50/50/75/75/75/75 and run it until i finish the bottle. First of all i'm getting my pct which will be pharma grade clomid at 50/50/25/25.
I have read that Halo does not aromatise but i'm concerned about gyno during the cycle as i already have some stubborn fat on my chest. I wouldn't like to make things worse. I have access to pharma grade arimidex 1mg/tab. Should i run it starting when i bump the Halo or only in case of any gyno signs? I would like to be on the safe side with this. If you were going to run it along halo how would you dose it?
I'll get an otc cycle support like arimacare and maybe some liv52? I supplement with orange triad and omega 369 and will keep creatine for pct. Starting on the third week of pct i'm considering Alpha Max.
How does the whole thing sound?
Please make corrections/additions and let me know how would you do it.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
An looks good. Save the adex for if you have high estrogen sides, no reason to inhibit estrogen unnecessarily. Skip the liv52, armicare pro will have you covered.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Looks gucci, add a test base like dermacrine though and running sup3r pct with your clomid would be a smart choice. Also, back pumps might get pretty good, so if you do get them, buy taurine and run it 3-5g per day to help tame them.

Reactions: ybg
Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Yates and nattyboy are giving great advice. When your estro is too low the sides suck(no sex drive/joint issues, inhibition of muscle gains, ect). Run arimidex when you observe high estro sides( I doubt you will though). Taurine for me on Halo is a must. I also take in a higher amount of electrolytes and water. I would also add in tudca. It is not necessary but I always run it when I run any methyl, no matter how harsh it is. Arimicare has it in it but it is not a very high amount(I believe it is 250mgs/ i could be wrong though so not exactly sure).

Where we might differ is that it is your first cycle and therefore I would run it a little shorter. Some say it is a waste because halo kicks in at about the third week, I like to play it safe and conservative. Also, I have never used a test base and never really had any problems with any of my cycles. Some prefer it and say it is a must buy that is just me. Everybody responds differently.

What are your goals and expectations for this run?

I plan on doing a somewhat similar run in the near future but am waiting on injuries to heal so I can give it my all. Good choice on the orange triad. I love them and have become a staple for me over the years.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I'm running halo at 100mg ed for 5 weeks. Today I believe was the beginning of week two, up close to 10 pounds Make sure you have some taurine though I'm taking it 3 times a day. 2gs each time. Also +1 on the dermacrine. It's been a life saver for me.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I'm running halo at 100mg ed for 5 weeks. Today I believe was the beginning of week two, up close to 10 pounds Make sure you have some taurine though I'm taking it 3 times a day. 2gs each time. Also +1 on the dermacrine. It's been a life saver for me.
Dayum, well played m8.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Yates and nattyboy are giving great advice. When your estro is too low the sides suck(no sex drive/joint issues, inhibition of muscle gains, ect). Run arimidex when you observe high estro sides( I doubt you will though). Taurine for me on Halo is a must. I also take in a higher amount of electrolytes and water. I would also add in tudca. It is not necessary but I always run it when I run any methyl, no matter how harsh it is. Arimicare has it in it but it is not a very high amount(I believe it is 250mgs/ i could be wrong though so not exactly sure).

Where we might differ is that it is your first cycle and therefore I would run it a little shorter. Some say it is a waste because halo kicks in at about the third week, I like to play it safe and conservative. Also, I have never used a test base and never really had any problems with any of my cycles. Some prefer it and say it is a must buy that is just me. Everybody responds differently.

I plan on doing a somewhat similar run in the near future but am waiting on injuries to heal so I can give it my all. Good choice on the orange triad. I love them and have become a staple for me over the years.
Yessir.

ybg

Awards
Lol i'm jealous Matthandyo , seems like you're doing well. Are you logging this cycle?:thumbsup:

Demgainz my goal is to build some lean muscle, if i could gain around 10 lean lbs and keep them i would be more than happy. I'm planning not to go really higher than my maintenance cals for this cycle to see how i respond. Any reduction in bf% would be welcome as well.

Now i'm doing more research on AIs yates84 and NattyBoy . I'll have the AI on hand as you instructed and not take it until any issue appears. I also read that for any gyno signs Nolva would act more rapidly. Then there is aromasin/exem.

Could you please make this clear for me? What would you have on hand if you were me? You know, no experience at all on how any symptom feels etc.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol i'm jealous Matthandyo , seems like you're doing well. Are you logging this cycle?:thumbsup:

Demgainz my goal is to build some lean muscle, if i could gain around 10 lean lbs and keep them i would be more than happy. I'm planning not to go really higher than my maintenance cals for this cycle to see how i respond. Any reduction in bf% would be welcome as well.

Now i'm doing more research on AIs yates84 and NattyBoy . I'll have the AI on hand as you instructed and not take it until any issue appears. I also read that for any gyno signs Nolva would act more rapidly. Then there is aromasin/exem.

Could you please make this clear for me? What would you have on hand if you were me? You know, no experience at all on how any symptom feels etc.
Exemestane works pretty quick but nolva is good to have on hand for worse case scenarios. If your nips start to get puffy, sensitive, or hurt then it's time to hit your ai. If you dose exem as soon as you have sides. 12.5mg eod should handle any sides you may encounter.

ybg

Awards
Then i'm buying 10x25mg tabs of exemestane as well. I guess it should be enough.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then i'm buying 10x25mg tabs of exemestane as well. I guess it should be enough.
That will last you 40 days, should be plenty.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
10 pound gain is very likely if you are on point with your diet and very manageable to keep most of it.

ybg

Awards
10 pound gain is very likely if you are on point with your diet and very manageable to keep most of it.
Good to hear. I'm following your advice about taurine. And to comment on your previous post, i decided to run it for 6 weeks as it seems the most common length among newbies. Also the dose is considered not so high. Others run it at 100mg which i don't want to do. Let me know what you think on this.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
I didn't say it was high per se. I was suggesting running it at a lower dose and for a shorter length of time. My philosophy always had and will most likely always be use the smallest dose to achieve the desired effect/results. Your body is a temple, treat it like one. Also, like I said before that would be your prerogative. Even for the more experienced user I would not recommend going past 6 weeks for any methyl. Do people? Of course they do. It doesn't make it right or wrong, I just choose not to do it that way.

My first cycle I ever did was halo at 50/50/50/50 and I loved it. My pct was over the counter with the original formula of reversitol, a test base, cycle support, creatine, and all of my usual staples. I gained about 12 pounds and kept 8. I am older now and would not advise cycling without a serm which is what I no longer do, but it was my choice at the time. I have no regrets and used it as a learning experience. My second run of halo was 50/50/50/75/75 and my third was 50/75/75/75/75/75. Both of them consisted of a serm and my normal pct protocol. I loved all of them. My next run will most likely be a halo/furuza run.

As stated before don't take anyone's word as gold here without doing your own comprehensive research. I am on this thread to give you advice based on personal experience. I am sure others are as well. It is up to you with what you do with the said advice.

Your setup is not wrong. I would run a similar set up now, just not for my first. I wanted to get my feet wet with anabolics and that is what i did with my four weeker. That was back in 2010. I have ran on average a cycle a year, I wish my gains were consistent and stayed with me after all of my runs but life is a motherfcuker sometimes.

ybg

Awards
Well, that was something that you don't usually read in newbies' threads about halo. Thanks for the advice, everything is still under consideration. I just wanted to be ready with serm etc on hand as i was really lost regarding a good source in the beggining.

Maybe i can break one bottle of halo in two shorter cycles as you suggest and run my second cycle with a test base since i will have a basic experience with halo.

Any other advice is more than welcome and appreciated.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I didn't say it was high per se. I was suggesting running it at a lower dose and for a shorter length of time. My philosophy always had and will most likely always be use the smallest dose to achieve the desired effect/results. Your body is a temple, treat it like one. Also, like I said before that would be your prerogative. Even for the more experienced user I would not recommend going past 6 weeks for any methyl. Do people? Of course they do. It doesn't make it right or wrong, I just choose not to do it that way.

My first cycle I ever did was halo at 50/50/50/50 and I loved it. My pct was over the counter with the original formula of reversitol, a test base, cycle support, creatine, and all of my usual staples. I gained about 12 pounds and kept 8. I am older now and would not advise cycling without a serm which is what I no longer do, but it was my choice at the time. I have no regrets and used it as a learning experience. My second run of halo was 50/50/50/75/75 and my third was 50/75/75/75/75/75. Both of them consisted of a serm and my normal pct protocol. I loved all of them. My next run will most likely be a halo/furuza run.

As stated before don't take anyone's word as gold here without doing your own comprehensive research. I am on this thread to give you advice based on personal experience. I am sure others are as well. It is up to you with what you do with the said advice.

Your setup is not wrong. I would run a similar set up now, just not for my first. I wanted to get my feet wet with anabolics and that is what i did with my four weeker. That was back in 2010. I have ran on average a cycle a year, I wish my gains were consistent and stayed with me after all of my runs but life is a motherfcuker sometimes.
My first was epistane for 4 weeks, ran at 20/30/30/40 and i packed on a solid 15.5lbs. I definitely agree that using the smallest dose to achieve the desired effects is smart

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Well, that was something that you don't usually read in newbies' threads about halo. Thanks for the advice, everything is still under consideration. I just wanted to be ready with serm etc on hand as i was really lost regarding a good source in the beggining.

Maybe i can break one bottle of halo in two shorter cycles as you suggest and run my second cycle with a test base since i will have a basic experience with halo.

Any other advice is more than welcome and appreciated.
That whole run is one bottle? I guess OL has some nice amounts in their bottles. I used CEL back in the day and you needed at least two bottles. Nice.

Your cycle is entirely up to you. Others have given you good advice as well. When you do eventually run your cycle I hope you have a good smooth one. "Bless me, o lord for these gains I am about to receive." Haha. Happy gains.

ybg

Awards
My first was epistane for 4 weeks, ran at 20/30/30/40 and i packed on a solid 15.5lbs. I definitely agree that using the smallest dose to achieve the desired effects is smart
I have been thinking the same way since i started researching about PHs. Just wondering whether a 4 week halo cycle at 50/50/50/50 would be any effective at all. (??) If i can achieve my goals with this dose i will definitely run it this way and keep the rest of the bottle for a second cycle with a test base.

ybg

Awards
That whole run is one bottle? I guess OL has some nice amounts in their bottles. I used CEL back in the day and you needed at least two bottles. Nice.

Your cycle is entirely up to you. Others have given you good advice as well. When you do eventually run your cycle I hope you have a good smooth one. "Bless me, o lord for these gains I am about to receive." Haha. Happy gains.
Yes, there are 120 caps x 25mg in the bottle.

Thanks, i will keep you all updated when the time comes.

ybg

Awards

Arimacare has 200mg of tudca per dose. Maybe i should go for another on cycle supp. Any recommendations for something complete?

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
The ingredient profile in arimacare looks great. You would just need to add in extra tudca if you want. I have a couple of bottles of arimacare and am excited to try it out.

My previous cycles were always ran with Anabolic innovations cycle assist and Antaeus labs aegis tudca.

I am well stocked with supports so when I run out of my go to combo I will be giving arimacare a try. They both will do fine.

Finn McCool

Awards
Ran my first halo cycle at 50 for 4 weeks. Felt great, gained about 10 lbs, and had no sides. For my second cycle I listened to all the bro science and doubled the dosage. About three weeks into it I knew something wasn't right. My test level was in the 200s and I had a bad case of limp dick. I went on TRT right away and it still took several months before I was functional again.
Be careful. I really think less is definitely better if you're going to use this stuff.