Suggestions on next cycle? (third one)

jimjones87

Awards
Hey Guys,

Looking for some suggestions on a new cycle.

I ran mass GH about 4-5 months ago and got some nice results from it.

Current stats - 28, 5'9, 165lbs and about 10-12% body fat.

Looking to beef up to at least 175-180 or so.

Any suggestions on what I should run?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Hey Guys,

Looking for some suggestions on a new cycle.

I ran mass GH about 4-5 months ago and got some nice results from it.

Current stats - 28, 5'9, 165lbs and about 10-12% body fat.

Looking to beef up to at least 175-180 or so.

Any suggestions on what I should run?
Epistane or methyldiazirinol for 6 weeks with dermacrine would provide an easy and lean 10lbs with proper training and diet

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not just run Mass GH again?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
i unno but pretty much any ph is gonna give you the 10lbs easy if you train and eat so read and make a choice based on your own decisions and the negative sides you can stand

jimjones87

Awards
Why not just run Mass GH again?
Where can you still get mass GH? I thought they were discontinued due to FDA ban

Also any specific recommendations regarding brands / products would be appreciated. Haven't been following the scene lately so don't know which brands are hot these days

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where can you still get mass GH? I thought they were discontinued due to FDA ban

Also any specific recommendations regarding brands / products would be appreciated. Haven't been following the scene lately so don't know which brands are hot these days
Check the board sponsor stores. You may even be able to still take advantage of Christmas sales if you hurry. And definitely not banned. People on here are using SARMs constantly, me included.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
An option for you could be to wait till the OL Andros come out soon and run a cycle with one or a combo of those and add epi/halo or stronger compounds like dmz or msten

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
An actual 10lbs of lean tissue will be difficult on the andros in my opinion, i would at the very least look at ostarine anything below that potency wise will be tough to put that much tissue on.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
An actual 10lbs of lean tissue will be difficult on the andros in my opinion, i would at the very least look at ostarine anything below that potency wise will be tough to put that much tissue on.
I don't see ostarine giving 10lbs either, but epistane or triumphalis (methyldiazirinol) both can easily help accomplish 10lbs

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
What stack do you recommend?
Lool into epistane and methyldiazirinol, both would help you achieve your goal with ease if ran for 6 weeks. I'd highly recommend a test base, i felt shutdown at week 3 on epistane because i didn't run a test base. Dermacrine or androvar are both simple test bases that would work with these compounds and neither aromatize so you shouldn't have to worry about your nips. Clomid or nolva at proper dosage plus sup3r pct would be a simple and effective pct. Lgi damage control for cycle support would be my go to.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Don't know if your referring to my post but i said andros as a base and dmz/msten/epi or halo as another compound, don't see how 10 lbs isnt attainable here, just clarifying

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Don't know if your referring to my post but i said andros as a base and dmz/msten/epi or halo as another compound, don't see how 10 lbs isnt attainable here, just clarifying
Epiandro or 4 andro plus really any methyl would be good

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Not at all brotha i was just generalizing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 12
Cycle Logs 3