Quick question!!! SERM with SARM for PCT? Rebirth (Black Lion Research)+OstaShred?

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
Quick question!

After doing a LOT of research I've decided to add OstaShred (30 Days) to my PCT.

Since Ostashred is a SARM and Rebirth is considered a SERM.
Would there be any issues?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's what my PCT would consist of after running 2 bottles of Super Mandro and 2 Bottle of Andro the Giant:
Post Cycle 3X
Rebirth, Letrone, Viron
Osta Shred (for 30 Days)

Thank you guys in advance!!! Happy Holidays and don't stop lifting!!!

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Quick answer, NO SARM on PCT. Ostarine is suppressive.

You have the best OTC PCT(Rebirth, Letrone, Viron) so if you want to go the OTC root you are good. Otherwise, meds.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the cycle you are running? It's not looking too well planned atm.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the cycle you are running? It's not looking too well planned atm.
It's in the OP

2 bottles super mandro
2 bottles andro the giant

OP, IMO, keep the sarm out of your PCT. Aim for full recovery.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's in the OP

2 bottles super mandro
2 bottles andro the giant

OP, IMO, keep the sarm out of your PCT. Aim for full recovery.
I'm blind lol

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Quick question!

After doing a LOT of research I've decided to add OstaShred (30 Days) to my PCT.

Since Ostashred is a SARM and Rebirth is considered a SERM.
Would there be any issues?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's what my PCT would consist of after running 2 bottles of Super Mandro and 2 Bottle of Andro the Giant:
Post Cycle 3X
Rebirth, Letrone, Viron
Osta Shred (for 30 Days)

Thank you guys in advance!!! Happy Holidays and don't stop lifting!!!
Rebirth is not a SERM. Clomid/Nolva/Torem those are SERMs

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Don't run a sarm in yo pct lmfao, it'll cause more suppression...And get a real serm

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to echo. No osta for sure. Save that and run it as a cycle itself. At 8 weeks and 4 bottles of the two you're
Going to need a serm OP. You can add what you have to the serm but you need a serm.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea definitely if you're going to be running that just play it safe and go with nolva or clomid.

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
Clomid is what works best for me. I'm half way through pct from Ostashred. I ran it at half dose, my goal was not to put on muscle but help keep it at the start of a big weight cut. Even at half does I was feeling a little shut down. Listen to these guys

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
Thank you for everyone's input!
Just reading some forums that say, ostarine is good with your PCT. Just threw me off!

Currently deployed in Afghanistan. How would you get a hold of some SERM? Wouldn't Rebirth be the next best option?

You guys are great by the way! Thanks again!!

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Thank you for everyone's input!
Just reading some forums that say, ostarine is good with your PCT. Just threw me off!

Currently deployed in Afghanistan. How would you get a hold of some SERM? Wouldn't Rebirth be the next best option?

You guys are great by the way! Thanks again!!
Rebirth just looks like E cottoni extract to me, which is one of the few ingredients found in sup3r pct. If you cant get a serm, maybe try running sup3r pct with a good test booster, i see many people run otc pct with a test booster and get great results as far as recovering

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Get the serm,but if u can't,get this stack :
Sup3r PCT
Rebirth
Letrone
Lj-100 or viron 5days/2off

SSshooter

SSshooter

Awards
Sup3r PCT is sold out EVERYWHERE lol this is the worst haha

Just ordered some Clomid and Nolvadex from SARMS1. Both Liquid form!

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
yates84 you know why sup3r pct is sold out almost everywhere?

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Clomid is what works best for me. I'm half way through pct from Ostashred. I ran it at half dose, my goal was not to put on muscle but help keep it at the start of a big weight cut. Even at half does I was feeling a little shut down. Listen to these guys
Jwinak82, I too am running Ostashred at half dose along with full dose of Anafuse. I felt no shut down at all. I did however get some clomid that I am going to take when I start my PCT in 10 days. I'm dosing clomid 50/50/25/25 along with Vital Labs PCT3X and ReduceXT to help control cortisol. How is your PCT going, how are you feeling in and out of the gym? Thanks.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84 you know why sup3r pct is sold out almost everywhere?
Because it is just that damn good! It's on sale for 25$ on our home site olympus-labs.com until the 4th of January I believe.

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
Jwinak82, I too am running Ostashred at half dose along with full dose of Anafuse. I felt no shut down at all. I did however get some clomid that I am going to take when I start my PCT in 10 days. I'm dosing clomid 50/50/25/25 along with Vital Labs PCT3X and ReduceXT to help control cortisol. How is your PCT going, how are you feeling in and out of the gym? Thanks.
We ran pretty much the same pct, I'm running elim1nate instead of reduce xt. I felt a little down at first, but now I'm back to full speed. Clomid sends my libido through the roof. I was able to loose 6.5 pounds and all my lifts went up a little. I'll be getting blood work done in a week or 2 just to see where I'm at. Why did you run you Osta at half dose? I think the stuff is pretty good.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Because it is just that damn good! It's on sale for 25$ on our home site olympus-labs.com until the 4th of January I believe.
It seems to have everything u need for PCT, besides meds. Although I have a couple of the old formula before I try it

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
We ran pretty much the same pct, I'm running elim1nate instead of reduce xt. I felt a little down at first, but now I'm back to full speed. Clomid sends my libido through the roof. I was able to loose 6.5 pounds and all my lifts went up a little. I'll be getting blood work done in a week or 2 just to see where I'm at. Why did you run you Osta at half dose? I think the stuff is pretty good.
Honestly don't really like to mess with the hormones a lot so I figured I would just go slow and see how it went. So far it's been great though and i would definitely run this stack again at full dose. I'm looking forward to the PCT.