Good Base for SD or MSten

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
Would IML Super Epi Andro be a good base for Superdrol or Msten?

I'm mainly looking to mitigate the lethargy.

Reps for thoughts, thanks!

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
lol I don't think anything will help lethargy on SD...from what I've read, not even test. Also some people feel great on it while some feel like death.

I've read is to keep carbs very high.

Best thing you could do is keep your liver from being under too much stress so you can at least eat when running potent compounds such as SD.

Dermacrine or 4-ad transdermal or low dose transdermal trest seem like a good idea.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Thinking about throwing SD into my upcoming trest cycle maybe at the end. I'll get back to you on that lol

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about throwing SD into my upcoming trest cycle maybe at the end. I'll get back to you on that lol
What dose will you be running at? I think when I run SD I will try super low doses at about 5-10mg and see how it is. Stretch it out to 4 weeks instead of 3 if I feel ok.

Same with phera, run it at 10mg for 3-4 weeks depending on how I feel. I'm a big believer in running lower doses. More because gaining huge amounts in short amount of time makes it that much harder to maintain after lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
What dose will you be running at? I think when I run SD I will try super low doses at about 5-10mg and see how it is. Stretch it out to 4 weeks instead of 3 if I feel ok.

Same with phera, run it at 10mg for 3-4 weeks depending on how I feel. I'm a big believer in running lower doses. More because gaining huge amounts in short amount of time makes it that much harder to maintain after lol
I'm thinking about doing 3 weeks of 20mg. I'm getting 100 10mg caps so if I did three weeks at 2 caps a day I'd have enough for 4 weeks some other time. Maybe to kickstart the next cycle but I wanted to try anadrol for that cycle.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about doing 3 weeks of 20mg. I'm getting 100 10mg caps so if I did three weeks at 2 caps a day I'd have enough for 4 weeks some other time. Maybe to kickstart the next cycle but I wanted to try anadrol for that cycle.
Yeah sounds like a good idea. SD is potent enough for you to ramp it up to 30mg if you feel that's ok on the 3rd week and still get good gains I'm assuming.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
20mg sounds more like it lol...5-10 seems like a waste of a cycle

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards

Go with androvar if you decide to run an epiandrosterone product, it gives you way more of the compound per bottle and at a reasonable price. For my dmz run I will be giving dermacrine a try at 4pumps daily depending on how i respond. Td trest would probably be best test base unless you decide to take the bee's needle to yo anus

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards

What are your previous cycles btw?

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
20mg sounds more like it lol...5-10 seems like a waste of a cycle
We'll see how it works out. Don't really think I'll be running it anytime soon though.

5mg may definitely be too low though. Maybe 10-15mg.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yeah sounds like a good idea. SD is potent enough for you to ramp it up to 30mg if you feel that's ok on the 3rd week and still get good gains I'm assuming.
Yeah I could but it'll be after two different PH logs while running trest the whole time, so it'll be after at least 8 weeks of usage already and I'm bridging the PHs into test and tren ace so I probably shouldn't push it haha

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Yeah I could but it'll be after two different PH logs while running trest the whole time, so it'll be after at least 8 weeks of usage already and I'm bridging the PHs into test and tren ace so I probably shouldn't push it haha
Run 100mg of superdrol broskinator...As long as you have a bit of milk thistle you'll be gucci ;) Not srs.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Run 100mg of superdrol broskinator...As long as you have a bit of milk thistle you'll be gucci ;) Not srs.
Lol trust me I know you're not srs

I'll do it tho

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
im gonna run dermacrine as a base with my mayhem ph in april !

futuredesign

Awards
Im using andro the giant and dermacrine for mine. I was going to use tr3st, but didnt like what I read about infertility and shutdown.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't care what base you run with sd, you will still be lethargic. Sd lethargy usually comes from being poisoned by a super strong methyl. Up your cycle support game if you want to try and fight sd lethargy. I ran a gram of tudca and 100mg of dermatrest with sd and still didn't feel like getting g out of bed every morning.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I don't care what base you run with sd, you will still be lethargic. Sd lethargy usually comes from being poisoned by a super strong methyl. Up your cycle support game if you want to try and fight sd lethargy. I ran a gram of tudca and 100mg of dermatrest with sd and still didn't feel like getting g out of bed every morning.
What did you run your superdrol at? My buddy LOVES it and his only side effect he notices is reduced appetite, never any lethargy or anything else.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
10mg for 6 weeks on SD is what I'm planning starting feb with 4andro

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
What did you run your superdrol at? My buddy LOVES it and his only side effect he notices is reduced appetite, never any lethargy or anything else.
Isn't reduced appetite a side effect of a damaged liver lmao?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20mg for 3 weeks. Dropped it because I was up 18 pounds.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it's from your liver being under severe stress. That's why I feel running potent compounds at doses where you can't even eat is pointless. Better to test out lower doses and see how that works.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Isn't reduced appetite a side effect of a damaged liver lmao?
Yeah
20mg for 3 weeks. Dropped it because I was up 18 pounds.
Damn. I like the sound of that. I'm planning on the same length and dosage at some point, with test or trest. Should be a party.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Yeah it's from your liver being under severe stress. That's why I feel running potent compounds at doses where you can't even eat is pointless. Better to test out lower doses and see how that works.
Hopefully dmz doesnt do that to me lmao, would suck if i couldnt eat enough

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hopefully dmz doesnt do that to me lmao, would suck if i couldnt eat enough
Nah dmz won't be that rough on you, especially if you stay on top of your cycle supports which I'm sure you will.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Nah dmz won't be that rough on you, especially if you stay on top of your cycle supports which I'm sure you will.
Will be running damage control and i am currently considering adding in extra nac. Damage control already has 500mg nac and 200mg tudca so das it mayne

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Will be running damage control and i am currently considering adding in extra nac. Damage control already has 500mg nac and 200mg tudca so das it mayne
Yeah I've got AI cycle assist and tudca, additional NAC and hawthorn berry extract. Probably need to get more tudca though.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Yeah I've got AI cycle assist and tudca, additional NAC and hawthorn berry extract. Probably need to get more tudca though.
Tudca cost too much, otherwise I'd consider adding more instead of nac

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Tudca cost too much, otherwise I'd consider adding more instead of nac
True but if you're running a ton of different stuff for an extended period of time like I am, you wanna be safe, not sorry.