Can I kickstart and finish a test e cycle with prop

Superfox

Awards
Tell me what you guys think of this cycle
Weeks 1-8 test e 500mg a week
Weeks 1-3 test prop 50mg eod
Weeks 9-10 test prop 100mg eod

My thinking for this cycle was that the prop would give me a decent kickstart while I wait for the test e to kick in and also decrease the gap to pct from 21 to 3 days am I correct?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
If it is your first cycle,rather try an oral kickstart like dbol or winstrol depending on needs

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I've thought about this myself, except would add in some orals as well.
And as jakz said, if this is your first go, just leave out the prop and grab some dbol or something.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would still kick it with 100mg of Prop eod weeks 1-3. And start the Prop during the last week of Cyp and run it those 2 weeks before pct, starting your SERM 3 days after last Prop injection.

Prop and Cyp first cycle still milder than Cyp and Dbol

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I would still kick it with 100mg of Prop eod weeks 1-3. And start the Prop during the last week of Cyp and run it those 2 weeks before pct, starting your SERM 3 days after last Prop injection.

Prop and Cyp first cycle still milder than Cyp and Dbol
Milder yes,better yes..but for a first cycle the test P pip will be unbearable

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Milder yes,better yes..but for a first cycle the test P pip will be unbearable
Eh, I will disagree. Agree to disagree.

I would agree as a newbie, technique on pinning wouldn't be perfect so EOD injections could be a pain. I just never got that Horrible Prop pip. I mean I definitely feel it more than Cyp or anything else long ester. But was never unbearable.

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards
I have never gotten pain from pinning anything other then Tren. Tren is a bitch with burning, coughing and shortness of breath sometimes.

The cycle sounds fun because you'll get a break from the everyday pinning from prop.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Eh, I will disagree. Agree to disagree.

I would agree as a newbie, technique on pinning wouldn't be perfect so EOD injections could be a pain. I just never got that Horrible Prop pip. I mean I definitely feel it more than Cyp or anything else long ester. But was never unbearable.
Exactly with virgin muscle and the newb not having a steady hand yet it could be bad...I think oral or prop could work..depending on how painful the brand is..for eg the new gear I use I can do whatever I want with no PIP but the previous gear I Did everything possible and still wound up with pip

Superfox

Awards
It is my first cycle I've been doing research for months what turns me off from dbol is the bloat and I don't have the strongest liver to begin with so I'm trying to avoid Italy's my biggest concern is the shut down before pct that's why prop appeals to me I know it's supposed to be a bitch to pin but I figure I'll get used to it fairly quick

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'd be interested in following if you're logging it. Will be doing test prop tren ace and test e in the last half of my next cycle

Superfox

Awards
Any advice on pinning prop? I heard mixing it with grape seed oil almost eliminates pip

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any advice on pinning prop? I heard mixing it with grape seed oil almost eliminates pip
Good technique + Good gear = no PIP.

Good technique + Bad gear = some PIP

Bad technique + Good gear = some PIP depending on how bad your technique is

Bad technique + Bad Gear = a fuking nightmare

I don't know about mixing with additional GSO. Chances are it is already brewed in it. I wouldn't F with it. Hopefully the lab has it right. I have 2 brands of Prop right now. 1 is like butter, and 1 has me a tad sore the next day. And I'm a pinning pro. So it depends on the gear man. The idea that ALL Prop gives PIP is false.

But what better way to get better at pinning than do it EOD.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Ok,my advice would be hot water..heat up the oil before injecting,inject VERY slowly,DON'T move the needle,apply pressure after injection step into a hot shower after injecting and massage the **** out of the i jection site under hot water for 5 minutes.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever considerd Sust ?

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Lol everyone loses their mind over a little PIP.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
My first pinning cycle ever this is what I did, I kicked with 100mg prop eod while loading the cyp, I was lucky enough to have good gear but my technique was poor (even did a sketchy pin in my right pec, needless to say I'll never do that again) nonetheless, the pip was pretty bad but definitely bearable. In a sick way I kind of enjoyed it. I think it's a great first cycle, and if you're willing to pin eod go for it. Just rotate your inj sites.

Little pointer I picked up on that first cycle was after you pin, deeply massage the area, then again before bed that night, and first thing in the morning. That really cut down on the duration and intensity of the pip

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
You must have had the help of a pro when you started out
Lol sure did but at worst it's just a bit of soreness, if u let it stop u do anything you need to register your vagina with the DMV.

swollz

swollz

Awards
Who hasn't started a e run with prop... I like being a pin cushion

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Who hasn't started a e run with prop... I like being a pin cushion
Same. Pinning every day for 6 weeks right now lol

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards