Cycle planning help - Stenadrol-10 and Tr3st?

Tripdaddy

Awards
Y’all,

Getting ready for my beginning of the year cycle and was hoping for some help with dosing and cycle support. I am planning to run Stenadrol-10 and Tr3st. I have one bottle of the Sten-10 and a bottle of Oly-UK Tr3st. How would you dose it? Second what would you take for cycle support and to keep sides at a minimum? Here are my stats -

Age 46
Weight 202
BF% 14-15%
I am on TRT – Test Cyp 100mg / week and HCG 1ml / week, Anastrozole 1.5 mg /week

Cycle history – I have run cycles of Superdrol Halodrol, Epi and Trenevar in the past over the years. I would say I am reasonably experienced. Not a rookie. The only bad experience I have ever had was with Tren and getting prolactin related side effects (hard lump under one nipple. Went away after Inhibit-P and stopping the tren.

I can get all the Anastrozole I want through my TRT doc. Is that enough to combat estrogen?

So how would you dose it? I was thinking 20mg of the S10 and 100mg of the Tr3st / day for 4 weeks. Was also going to boost Tcpy to 300mg / week for the cycle.

Any thoughts advice welcome!

--

Tripdaddy

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Trest and test together could be really difficult to control estro sides. I would lower the test dose significantly if pure set on running the trest that high. There's literally no reason to have both and it will only cause more harm than good. Be ready with your ai for sure.

If it were me, I would at most stay at the trt dose of cyp; but would probably opt to drop it altogether and just start it the last week of the cycle.

4 weeks also isn't very long so you might want to consider going 6 if you can.

Trest (I'm assuming oral) also has an extremely short half life so make sure to spread your doses out and have one about 1hr or so pre workout for a nice little boost.

Supports you'll want would be general cycle support (cel cycle assist), tudca (suggest cel tudca for the price), and something to control prolactin as trest is a 19nor (inhibit p should be plenty).

Post cycle, I would get some cortisol control (reduce xt), and maybe some natty anabolics (Xgels and anabeta elite are my personal go to's).

Tripdaddy

Awards
Boone -

Thanks for the quick and thorough feedback! So a couple questions - Perhaps I don't understand what Trest will do in conjunction with Test Cyp. I figured having the stacked PHs in conjunction with increased T would only be a good thing. when I am on cycle with PHs I normally always increase my Tcyp dose to at least 200mg per week. Why is this bad? And is it bad for all PHs or just Tr3st?

Also, you said that my 100mg dose of Tr3st was high. What should I dose it at?

I chose 4 weeks for the cycle length because a. I only have one bottle and b. it is a pretty harsh compound (like Superdrol) and I have always only run SD 4 weeks at a time. Is that wrong? I can run a longer cycle, but only have one bottle of Sten10. So, I could taper up and taper down to get me another week to ten days on cycle. If you think that approach is bad, then I can search UK sources for a Sten10 replacement / clone.

Lastly, I don't have to stack Sten10 with Tr3st. I also have Epi and Haladrol on hand if you think that would make for a better stack.

Thanks again for the help! Merry Christmas!

TD

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Boone -

Thanks for the quick and thorough feedback! So a couple questions - Perhaps I don't understand what Trest will do in conjunction with Test Cyp. I figured having the stacked PHs in conjunction with increased T would only be a good thing. when I am on cycle with PHs I normally always increase my Tcyp dose to at least 200mg per week. Why is this bad? And is it bad for all PHs or just Tr3st?

Also, you said that my 100mg dose of Tr3st was high. What should I dose it at?

I chose 4 weeks for the cycle length because a. I only have one bottle and b. it is a pretty harsh compound (like Superdrol) and I have always only run SD 4 weeks at a time. Is that wrong? I can run a longer cycle, but only have one bottle of Sten10. So, I could taper up and taper down to get me another week to ten days on cycle. If you think that approach is bad, then I can search UK sources for a Sten10 replacement / clone.

Lastly, I don't have to stack Sten10 with Tr3st. I also have Epi and Haladrol on hand if you think that would make for a better stack.

Thanks again for the help! Merry Christmas!

TD
The reason to not stack trest and test is that they're very similar in effects and sides (trest is actually being tested as a trt alternative with the intent of also being a male contraceptive). Stacking them would basically just double the sides but only the trest will really do any work as its far stronger. The test will just be overshadowed, add to sides, and basically wasted.

Depending on what ph you're running, having test can be a really good or waste. It's totally dependent of the ph and how it acts/sides. For those that it's beneficial (ones that will not produce any of the test like effects) it's good to run it at a trt dose. Typically 100-200 a week is plenty as you're not using it to do the work, just to maintain libido, function, and keep lethargy and such at bay.

I only say 100 trest is high if you're running it with test. Solo, it's fine although many people find lower doses to be a better balance between sides and benefits. The methyl estrogen and prolactin sides from trest can be very difficult at higher doses.

It also makes a diff if you're running transdermal or oral (I assume oral). The oral half life is incredibly short (just a couple hours) so spread dose them throughout the day and try to get one dose about an hour pre workout.

IMO 4 weeks is too short for the trest to see max benefit. Sten is very harsh tho an needs to be shorter. Personally I wouldn't run those two together. I think your best bet would be epi and trest together and for 6-8 weeks. They're complimentary in that the epi has a mild ai effect and will help with the estro sides. You'll still need a good ai on hand tho. Save the sten for another cycle.

Tripdaddy

Awards
UPDATE -

Took Boone's advice and dropped the TR3ST all together from my cycle and extend my Sten cycle to 7 weeks. Ran STEN-10 (20mg per day) for 30 days, and am now on Predator-PLEXX (3 pills per day) PP gives me 18 mg of Sten and 75 mg of halodrol. So all in I would have 30 days of Sten at 20MG and 20 days of Sten (18mg) and Halodrol (75mg).

OK, so all was going well for about 2 weeks. Then started to get hard sensitive pea size lump under right nipple. Increased Anastrozole to 2 MG per week and ordered Caber from MJ. Started caber at .5mg EOD on day 30. Here I am on day 39 and the lump is now about the size of a penny. Directly under my nipple. I ordered exemestane yesterday but that will take 10 days or so to get here.

I have 10 days left on my cycle if I go as planned. Results have been really good. Up about 10 lbs and noticeably leaner in midsection. So what should I do now? Stop cycle immediately? Increase Anastrozole? Or Caber (.5mg per day is logical next step)?

I went through this once before and lump went away after cycle and PCT. So, I am inclined to finish the cycle (10 more days). But want a reality check and make sure I am not just being stupid!

Thanks as always!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 23
Cycle Logs 7
Anabolics 13
Doorkicker Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 23