gyno question

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
I am pretty sure I have gyno now. I feel a bump under my nipples. I am guessing it is from M1T. My post cycle worked, but for some reason 3 months later the lumps appeared. The puffyness is calming down, but lumps are still there. Should I wait a few months, like 6 to see if they die down? It isn't bad, it is just a little sensitive sometimes. I used anti-e's like novadex xt, and they worked. Then after it flared up. I am thinking of seeing a doctor, what are your guy's thoughts? I don't have bitch tits or anything like that, just bump under each nipple and puffyness.

supercrunch

supercrunch

Awards
I am pretty sure I have gyno now. I feel a bump under my nipples. I am guessing it is from M1T. My post cycle worked, but for some reason 3 months later the lumps appeared. The puffyness is calming down, but lumps are still there. Should I wait a few months, like 6 to see if they die down? It isn't bad, it is just a little sensitive sometimes. I used anti-e's like novadex xt, and they worked. Then after it flared up. I am thinking of seeing a doctor, what are your guy's thoughts? I don't have bitch tits or anything like that, just bump under each nipple and puffyness.

if you had pct and the lumps started to appear 3 months later I doubt it was from the m1t. Gyno can happen to anyone even without the use of hormones. You may just have low test levels naturally if this is the case even the slightest elevation in estrogen will cause that type of flare up. It would not hurt to keep some anti e's around just in case. I had surgery for gyno about a year ago and the doc did not get all the glandular tissue out from my nips. I know this because I still get tingling at times but it is more on the edges and very slight. I did not have a bad case of gyno at the time I just did not want to get bitch tits so I opted to have the surgery done. now every time I start to feel a tingle I pop some nolv and it knocks it right out. Does not happen often, but I'll be dammed if I am going through that excruciating painful surgery again! hope this helps

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
try some rebound xt.

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
well I got an appointment at kaiser. So I will probably get some nolva to kick the crap out of it. I would get rebound xt, except for the fact that I don't know **** about ordering online. I think Nolva would be better since it is prescriptiion. Yeah I think it is low test levels maybe because I am over with puberty and all that ****.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
can you get Rebound XT at a GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, or any OTC place like that? I figured if you can get milk thistle and NAC, you could probably get XT too.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
can you get Rebound XT at a GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, or any OTC place like that? I figured if you can get milk thistle and NAC, you could probably get XT too.
Nope. Also, you'd be paying less by ordering from our board sponsors.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I had surgery for gyno about a year ago and the doc did not get all the glandular tissue out from my nips. I know this because I still get tingling at times but it is more on the edges and very slight. I did not have a bad case of gyno at the time I just did not want to get bitch tits so I opted to have the surgery done. now every time I start to feel a tingle I pop some nolv and it knocks it right out. Does not happen often, but I'll be dammed if I am going through that excruciating painful surgery again!
Was the surgery that bad??? How long did you have pain afterwards, and when were able to return to the gym?

There was a dude from another board that had to have the surgery three times, because his doc kept leaving glandular tissue behind.

Knucklehead

Awards
did you go to the doctor? I'm having the same issue about 4 months after m1t cycle.

Here's my situation....

I finished a m1t cycle in early January, and a couple weeks ago, I had a massive flare up of gyno lump(s) in my right pec. The lumps stretched from under my nipple up towards my armpit. The flare up occured in a very short time about 2 to 3 days. What is this?

In detail I finished m1t cycle early january, pct'd for about a month with nolva. At that time I had a small lump under my right nip. About a month after stopping the nolva, the lump started to get larger, so I started on nxcare's T3. I took the entire bottle over a period of 30 days. The lump was almost gone until the last couple days of the cyle, it starting getting larger again. After finishing the bottle of Nitro t3, the lump started going back down again, and was almost gone until about 2 weeks ago. Over a period of 2 to 3 days, it flared real bad. Like I said in previous paragraph the lump stretched from my nipple to almost my armpit(as best I can tell). Its not a fatty deposit, it like a semi-hard lump that I can move back and forth with my fingers. I started on nolva again, 20 mg's a day for 1 week, and right now i'm on 40mg's a day for nearly the past week.

Any idea why it would flare up like that? What could this be? Is it progesterone related? Could it be cancerous(close to my armpit and lympnodes).

In addition to the nolva for the past two weeks, I started taking reboundxt today. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!!

Grifter

Board Supporter
Awards
Man, see a doc. I don't know of any gyno that goes to the armpit. Not sure if its gyno, i would see a doc.

did you go to the doctor? I'm having the same issue about 4 months after m1t cycle.

Here's my situation....

I finished a m1t cycle in early January, and a couple weeks ago, I had a massive flare up of gyno lump(s) in my right pec. The lumps stretched from under my nipple up towards my armpit. The flare up occured in a very short time about 2 to 3 days. What is this?

In detail I finished m1t cycle early january, pct'd for about a month with nolva. At that time I had a small lump under my right nip. About a month after stopping the nolva, the lump started to get larger, so I started on nxcare's T3. I took the entire bottle over a period of 30 days. The lump was almost gone until the last couple days of the cyle, it starting getting larger again. After finishing the bottle of Nitro t3, the lump started going back down again, and was almost gone until about 2 weeks ago. Over a period of 2 to 3 days, it flared real bad. Like I said in previous paragraph the lump stretched from my nipple to almost my armpit(as best I can tell). Its not a fatty deposit, it like a semi-hard lump that I can move back and forth with my fingers. I started on nolva again, 20 mg's a day for 1 week, and right now i'm on 40mg's a day for nearly the past week.

Any idea why it would flare up like that? What could this be? Is it progesterone related? Could it be cancerous(close to my armpit and lympnodes).

In addition to the nolva for the past two weeks, I started taking reboundxt today. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!!

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
Yikes, all I have is a small bump under both nips. I also think mine will go away as I cut down. I honestly think it might be from puberty and I never realized the bumps until now. I think I have always had puffy nipples because I have always been overweight in HS. Not until college did I get into decent shape. So, my problems might go away with time.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established

Here's my situation....

Thanks!!
damn bro, i ain't ever heard any **** like that before. like grifter said above, go see a doc ASAP.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Here's my situation....
The lumps stretched from under my nipple up towards my armpit.
Ok, so you didnt use nolva for pct correct... (you used "novadex xt") You ended your cycle and now you have this huge gyno? You say it streches from you nipple to your armpit , but on my body thats like 4" bro. I dont knwo what to think on that one. Are you saying when you flex your chest you can see the gyno stretching out your skin towards your pit? That shits sounds real scary to me, but Ive never heard of banana sized gyno, so its making me think something else is going on.....i just cant picture it.

Knucklehead

Awards
Ok, so you didnt use nolva for pct correct... (you used "novadex xt") You ended your cycle and now you have this huge gyno? You say it streches from you nipple to your armpit , but on my body thats like 4" bro. I dont knwo what to think on that one. Are you saying when you flex your chest you can see the gyno stretching out your skin towards your pit? That shits sounds real scary to me, but Ive never heard of banana sized gyno, so its making me think something else is going on.....i just cant picture it.
I took tamoxifen citrate for 1 month for pct of 2 week cycle of m1t.

Its was a friggen huge mass. Its started going back down. The lump around my nipple and surrounding area is really really small, almost undetectable, still kinda wide in diameter but not thick. Its larger in my upper peck, around the insertion point, near armpit. My guess its around 1 1/4" inches long abount finger width wide. I dont think its actually in my armpit. My lumph nodes are not swollen or tender.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Dude, that sounds fucked up. Do you have a camera.....I promise not to point and laugh.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Its larger in my upper peck, around the insertion point, near armpit. My guess its around 1 1/4" inches long abount finger width wide.
What do you mean insertion point? Were you pinning something in your pec? I've had scar tissue lumps form from pinning my pecs.

Knucklehead

Awards
What do you mean insertion point? Were you pinning something in your pec? I've had scar tissue lumps form from pinning my pecs.
By insertion point I mean where the tendon connects to your upper outside area of peck. Not pinning anything. As far as seeing it, its really hard to notice, unless you know exactly where to look. I can only feel it with my fingers. The lump will move between my fingers as I push them. You could probably see it, if I were ripped...(heh)