2nd PH cycle

dustter

dustter

Awards
Soon to finish my first PH cycle of 1 andro and 4 andro..
Will not say any names but they were not what i expected.. I was a little let down because caloric intake was 500+ more than when i was natty lifting.

Looking to find a stronger 4-6wk cycle PH, if anyone has suggestions. I seem to have more response from orals IMO.

Weight: 206lbs
Bf% 14
Height: 6ft
Lifting for 8 years

Was thinking possible SD clone, maybe M1T. I have sources just want the public opinion and experience.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Soon to finish my first PH cycle of 1 andro and 4 andro..
Will not say any names but they were not what i expected.. I was a little let down because caloric intake was 500+ more than when i was natty lifting.

Looking to find a stronger 4-6wk cycle PH, if anyone has suggestions. I seem to have more response from orals IMO.

Weight: 206lbs
Bf% 14
Height: 6ft
Lifting for 8 years

Was thinking possible SD clone, maybe M1T. I have sources just want the public opinion and experience.
If it's your second, maybe try epistane or triumphalis

dustter

dustter

Awards
I was checking out OL Ep15tane.. You know anything on that? Did some research on it and read some reviews and logs on AM and other forums
NattyBoy

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I was checking out OL Ep15tane.. You know anything on that? Did some research on it and read some reviews and logs on AM and other forums
NattyBoy
Olympus labs is a great company, cant go wrong with them. As far as the compound goes, i love it. Epistane was actually my first run and i gained 15.5lbs in four weeks while shedding a tiny bit of bodyfat. My recommendations from my experience on it would be to run it for 6 weeks as opposed to 4 and to run it with a test base

dustter

dustter

Awards
Olympus labs is a great company, cant go wrong with them. As far as the compound goes, i love it. Epistane was actually my first run and i gained 15.5lbs in four weeks while shedding a tiny bit of bodyfat. My recommendations from my experience on it would be to run it for 6 weeks as opposed to 4 and to run it with a test base
Run with test or like a Super 4 andro type?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Run with test or like a Super 4 andro type?
Dermacrine, 4 andro, epiandrosterone, trest etc. I'll be running dermacrine with my next cycle to help with libido, lethargy, etc

dustter

dustter

Awards
Dermacrine, 4 andro, epiandrosterone, trest etc. I'll be running dermacrine with my next cycle to help with libido, lethargy, etc
You know anything about Shark-Labs?. Based in UK ship to US tho, they got some nice gear supposedly and legit.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
You know anything about Shark-Labs?. Based in UK ship to US tho, they got some nice gear supposedly and legit.
Never tried them, look around for more uk dealers that ship internationally

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What were your dosages for your andros?

jaylongjohn

Awards
dustter I been looking at shark labs too. If you grab any of there products let me know how they work for you

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
I would second nattyboy's recommendations. If your first and only cycle was 1 and 4 andro, I don't think it is a good idea to try superdrol or M1t. I think those compounds might be a little too harsh. With a little research regarding cycle dosage, setup, and all of the proper supports I think you will be very happy with an epi or halodrol run. Look into any of the dry methyl compounds. Of course they are methylated and that would be a decision that you would have to make but judging by how you were considering superdrol I don't think you would be too concerned.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
I just realized your age as well. 22 is still pretty young to be jumping on all types of different anabolics. You should have a boat load of test running through your system at that age barring any medical conditions.

You also said that you are about to come off of your cycle. Just to add as a point you should take the appropriate time off. It usually consists of cycle + pct = time off. (Cycle of 8 weeks/pct 4 weeks; you should take at least 12 weeks off)

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I just realized your age as well. 22 is still pretty young to be jumping on all types of different anabolics. You should have a boat load of test running through your system at that age barring any medical conditions.

You also said that you are about to come off of your cycle. Just to add as a point you should take the appropriate time off. It usually consists of cycle + pct = time off. (Cycle of 8 weeks/pct 4 weeks; you should take at least 12 weeks off)
I completely looked past the fact that he just finishing lol...yea definitely give your body some time off in between

dustter

dustter

Awards
I completely looked past the fact that he just finishing lol...yea definitely give your body some time off in between
Maybe I missed putting this in there but I'm just searching up for the next cycle, I didn't mean I was going to run to cycles back to back, that'd be crazy!

dustter

dustter

Awards
I would second nattyboy's recommendations. If your first and only cycle was 1 and 4 andro, I don't think it is a good idea to try superdrol or M1t. I think those compounds might be a little too harsh. With a little research regarding cycle dosage, setup, and all of the proper supports I think you will be very happy with an epi or halodrol run. Look into any of the dry methyl compounds. Of course they are methylated and that would be a decision that you would have to make but judging by how you were considering superdrol I don't think you would be too concerned.
Wasn't necessarily that I don't see the gains anymore that used to. I feel like I have some good experience, training regime, and great diet, that I wanted a little more for myself. That's I why started as low as low goes with the andros at low doses only for 4 weeks. But yes I absolutely agree staying off at my age is the better idea, but hey I just wanted more of an edge. Plus I'm military so it does also help to be faster stronger better ya know?

dustter

dustter

Awards
dustter I been looking at shark labs too. If you grab any of there products let me know how they work for you
More searching on them and followed their Twitter page. Shows promise. Lots of reviews say it's legit and very well dosed.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't look like you are going to take the advice I am giving you but I am positive other members will tell you that those two compounds are a little too strong for a second cycle. It is also advisable not to take in more than one new compound at a time. The reason being is that you will not know what compound causes any potential bad side effect. Furthermore, the disadvantages of a stacked compound like that is that you would have to discontinue the entire cycle and not just a particular compound leaving you to cut a cycle short and rob you of any potential gains as well as a bad experience with your cycle. I don't mean to sound like an ******* but I am trying to give you sound logical advice. 3 methyls for an inexperienced user is not a very good idea.

Why was your last cycle disappointing? What was your setup besides the dosages?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Whatcha think about Super DMZ 2.0/3.0??
Some pretty solid stuff there and not to harsh
Dmz is two superdrol molecules bonded together...Msten is pretty much the replacement for superdrol lol...Too harsh for a first, and tbh, a ****ty combo especially in terms of dosage

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Maybe I missed putting this in there but I'm just searching up for the next cycle, I didn't mean I was going to run to cycles back to back, that'd be crazy!
Yeah.... Crazy! Lol

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Not crazy, just not recommended or advised for inexperienced users.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Not crazy, just not recommended or advised for inexperienced users.
True. I guess I have a little more experience, doesn't make me any smarter though lol

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Haha. Merry Christmas homie. Merry Christmas to all. My dirty bulk starts now.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
1andro
Week 1-2: 330mg/day
Week 3-4: 440mg/day

4andro
Week 1:330mg/day
Week 2-4: 440mg/day
No wonder you weren't happy with your cycle. These andros should be ran 6-8 weeks. Around 4th week is when you start to see your gains come in so if you just did 4 weeks then obviously you didn't hit your potential

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
No wonder you weren't happy with your cycle. These andros should be ran 6-8 weeks. Around 4th week is when you start to see your gains come in so if you just did 4 weeks then obviously you didn't hit your potential
4 weeks is plenty to at least determine whether or not the cycle was worth it imp but i agree 6-8 weeks is optimal for a cycle like that

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks is plenty to at least determine whether or not the cycle was worth it imp but i agree 6-8 weeks is optimal for a cycle like that
My first cycle was 1andro and epiandro. The stack really shines 4th week and on

clk

clk

Awards
clk

clk

Awards
Super DMZ 4.0 is 1,4 andro stacked with epi and 3 other compounds. Pretty mild and non methylated. Perhaps the other compounds added to the 1,4 will get you what you're looking for.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Super DMZ 4.0 is 1,4 andro stacked with epi and 3 other compounds. Pretty mild and non methylated. Perhaps the other compounds added to the 1,4 will get you what you're looking for.
Simple methyl+test base>

dustter

dustter

Awards
It doesn't look like you are going to take the advice I am giving you but I am positive other members will tell you that those two compounds are a little too strong for a second cycle. It is also advisable not to take in more than one new compound at a time. The reason being is that you will not know what compound causes any potential bad side effect. Furthermore, the disadvantages of a stacked compound like that is that you would have to discontinue the entire cycle and not just a particular compound leaving you to cut a cycle short and rob you of any potential gains as well as a bad experience with your cycle. I don't mean to sound like an ******* but I am trying to give you sound logical advice. 3 methyls for an inexperienced user is not a very good idea.

Why was your last cycle disappointing? What was your setup besides the dosages?
It's not that I won't take your advice, I'm not ignorant. I'm thankful for it. I know the two compound theory and not knowing what causes sides for you. This the reason for the post lol to know the publics experiences and advice. Hopefully this will help people who have absolutely no idea where to start as well

dustter

dustter

Awards
I read multiple posts that it's underdosed

gator67

gator67

Awards
Epistane or Halo with proper cycle support+pct. You can pack on 10-15 lbs with proper caloric intake+ proper training routine. Do your due diligence planning. I'm getting ready to roll on my first cycle and I've been preparing for a good six months. Do a search on this forum and read and re-read the older threads. You won't be sorry you did.

clk

clk

Awards
I read multiple posts that it's underdosed
It's possible. Supposedly 260mg each compound. I'm 10 days in at 3 caps a day. I'll find out if it's underdosed soon

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
my first cycle just about 2 end on day 28 sdmz 3.0 IML already ordered vanquish from mega formulations at 25 mg dmz 10 mg msten for mid april will be running dermacrine or tr3st as test base!! so people who say just epistane for first i mean maybe if your weight is 140-170 yea keep it simple but if your already big go with something a bit stronger should run a single compound though thats well dosed!

dustter

dustter

Awards
my first cycle just about 2 end on day 28 sdmz 3.0 IML already ordered vanquish from mega formulations at 25 mg dmz 10 mg msten for mid april will be running dermacrine or tr3st as test base!! so people who say just epistane for first i mean maybe if your weight is 140-170 yea keep it simple but if your already big go with something a bit stronger should run a single compound though thats well dosed!
If you're 140 pounds the only thing you need to worry about is calories lol

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Wtf no lmfao...Don't be ignorant, epistane is a pretty potent compound, you'd be surprised

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
not being ignorant only ready of dry gains if u want mass go for dmz and msten not very harsh low sides

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
not being ignorant only ready of dry gains if u want mass go for dmz and msten not very harsh low sides
I gained 15.5lbs in 4 weeks while reducing bodyfat and my friend gained 20 while maintaining bodyfat, but its not good for mass...lmao

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Know what's good for mass? Test

clk

clk

Awards
Not to sound like an ******* or anything. but damn man... hooked on phonics.

clk

clk

Awards
Lol yea no worries. I just graduated 5th grade.

dustter

dustter

Awards
I gained 15.5lbs in 4 weeks while reducing bodyfat and my friend gained 20 while maintaining bodyfat, but its not good for mass...lmao
What did your epistane cycle look like ? I'm going to take your advice and get into some more research, looking recomp cut for spring break

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
What did your epistane cycle look like ? I'm going to take your advice and get into some more research, looking recomp cut for spring break
It was just a simple 20/30/30/40 cycle. I'd highly recommend getting a test base and running the epistane for 6 weeks though

dustter

dustter

Awards
It was just a simple 20/30/30/40 cycle. I'd highly recommend getting a test base and running the epistane for 6 weeks though
Epistane:
week1 20mg/ed
week2 30mg/ed
week4-5 40mg/ed
week6 day36-37 40mg, day 38-39 30mg, day 40 20mg

TUDCA at 1000mg/ed
reg supps multi vit/protein/creatine etc..
Blockade

PCT- nolva 40/40/20/20, 3g of DAA, Sup3r PCT..

Basic cycle?

tallgei

Awards
Epistane:
week1 20mg/ed
week2 30mg/ed
week4-5 40mg/ed
week6 day36-37 40mg, day 38-39 30mg, day 40 20mg

TUDCA at 1000mg/ed
reg supps multi vit/protein/creatine etc..
Blockade

PCT- nolva 40/40/20/20, 3g of DAA, Sup3r PCT..

Basic cycle?
Run it 30mg whole way through always worked good for me. 40mg always had same gains but more sides for me. Some go higher though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonnynips Anabolics 23
Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 1
botk1161 Anabolics 8
Alpha Gainz 4