Where are SARMS ON SALE ATM?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone got any idea? Please PM me.

NUTRI sold out, looking for MK for injuries and I'm sure some places have clearances. Sorry mods if not allowed, desperate before the ban.

Thanks.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Every research site I no is on a continuous either b1g1, or 50% off..

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump.....

Might be cheaper just looking at the peptide version.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OL is the only brand worth buying, it's already ridiculously expensive, and they gave the most product per bottle.

I doubt it's worth even looking at other brands, may aswell just settle on the peptide. It's 1/3 the price anyways and probably more effective.

Ohwell

Lendo

Awards
I checked out that PHW link...

PHW has what I want at a lower price than anywhere else...and then there's a 20% discount on top of that!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
OL is the only brand worth buying, it's already ridiculously expensive, and they gave the most product per bottle.

I doubt it's worth even looking at other brands, may aswell just settle on the peptide. It's 1/3 the price anyways and probably more effective.

Ohwell
We still have a few OL Items in stock:
http://phwsupplements.com/search.php?search_query=olympus

Also, many of the other brands, specifically primeval, and focused nutrition are also very good quality and have received plenty of good reviews as well.

Unfortunately OL has discontinued most of their items so the other brands will take their place going forward as the OL stock disappears.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I've got my eyes on that focused nutrition RAD if I enjoy the OL version this cycle. 15mg per cap? Hello.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I checked out that PHW link...

PHW has what I want at a lower price than anywhere else...and then there's a 20% discount on top of that!
Don't forget that today is the last day for that Xmas sale!

Buuutttt... Make sure you're signed up for our newsletter to be the first to see our NEW YEARS SALE... It'll be coming sometime tomorrow with some very special deals... Limited stock on many of the items tho so you'll want to be first to see it!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't forget that today is the last day for that Xmas sale!

Buuutttt... Make sure you're signed up for our newsletter to be the first to see our NEW YEARS SALE... It'll be coming sometime tomorrow with some very special deals... Limited stock on many of the items tho so you'll want to be first to see it!
Shoot man I may be a rep as well, but these sales are killing my wallet! Gonna buy some more tonight! Gotta love good sales!

Lendo

Awards
just gotta say: I just signed up at PHW so I'm on the newsletter list, then chatted with an agent...great customer service!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
just gotta say: I just signed up at PHW so I'm on the newsletter list, then chatted with an agent...great customer service!
Great to hear! We do our best to make sure you guys get whatever you need. Hit us up anytime!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly does any other company put out MK at 90 caps 10mg a cap? Price was good with all the 30-35% off. It's just not worth it at full price, or from other companies. The peptide is like 20-30us, so it's probably my best bet. I'll check out the new Years sale when you bring it, but atm I'm busy living life hahaha otherwise you'd be online looking for sales 247.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly does any other company put out MK at 90 caps 10mg a cap? Price was good with all the 30-35% off. It's just not worth it at full price, or from other companies. The peptide is like 20-30us, so it's probably my best bet. I'll check out the new Years sale when you bring it, but atm I'm busy living life hahaha otherwise you'd be online looking for sales 247.
I've used a lot of rc grade mk, some of it 90$ a bottle, and it was nowhere near the potency of gharine. Gharine, even at full price, is worth every penny and then some imo

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The biggest problem with buying from peptide companies is you never actually know what you're getting... It's all just hoping its dosed as they say.

And the point of the newsletter is so that it comes right to your email ha... Keeps you living life and avoid having to guess and check

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The biggest problem with buying from peptide companies is you never actually know what you're getting... It's all just hoping its dosed as they say.

And the point of the newsletter is so that it comes right to your email ha... Keeps you living life and avoid having to guess and check
Another issue is having 50 emails a week from stores etc hahahha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sale is live over at PHW for those interested... 20% sitewide with code PHW2016

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have a link to information behind the "ban" that the op mentioned?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anyone have a link to information behind the "ban" that the op mentioned?
There's nothing official yet. Many companies are simple being precautions and going in other directions to avoid backing themselves into a corner should a ban ever actually come.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted some MK, even OL it was 98aud, with 35% off it became reasonable.

Now no chance, half the other companies only give 1/2-3/4 dosage.

I need to find a food peptide source, my Dr will write me a prescription if I need too. (lower back injuries)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted some MK, even OL it was 98aud, with 35% off it became reasonable.

Now no chance, half the other companies only give 1/2-3/4 dosage.

I need to find a food peptide source, my Dr will write me a prescription if I need too. (lower back injuries)
australian currency sucks bro even with 35% off its fukin expensive