Help with cycle.

jflemmd

Awards
Planning to run an Epi and tren cycle, looking to focus on loosing fat while getting some muscle gains. Plan to add epiandro as test base.
But I have a few questions I need people to shed some light on. I recently ran a sten dmz cycle and did not receive the results I wanted, I may not have been taking enough of each is what I assume, so I want to make sure this one is set up to be a beast of a cycle.

Best brands of the two ph's I'm looking at?
(I was looking at vital labs epi2a3a)

What sarm would be best to help with this? Or is there a company that makes a sarm stack with osta and lgd or something similar

Would adding dmz be too much?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Epistane and trenavar will be enough, no need for any sarm or the addition of dmz. Adding androvar or dermacrine would be nice as a test base, both are epiandrosterone products. Sweetpoint dosage for epi is 30-45 and trenavar 90-120, i would run for 6 weeks as epi really shines towards week 3. Have a good cycle support with tudca and a proper serm pct. I personally like running sup3r pct with serm of choice as it is simple and covers all aspects

jflemmd

Awards
Thank you. I run arimacare and sup3r pct. those are my go to. I need to see if arima has tudca

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Arima has tudca in it already. Do you have a serm pct?

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt use dmz if this is your first cycle, epi and tren should be good enough and like stated dermacrine or epiandro is fine for a test base, really don't think a sarm is necessary id rather spend that money on pct supps or post pct supps to help make more gains

Please note i said SARM not SERM, a SERM like nolva or clomid is needed for proper pct

jflemmd

Awards
I plan to use rebirth for pct, is that enough? And what post pct sups do you mean? I usually use Follidrone, sup3r pct and rebirth. Something else in mind?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Epistane and trenavar will be enough, no need for any sarm or the addition of dmz. Adding androvar or dermacrine would be nice as a test base, both are epiandrosterone products. Sweetpoint dosage for epi is 30-45 and trenavar 90-120, i would run for 6 weeks as epi really shines towards week 3. Have a good cycle support with tudca and a proper serm pct. I personally like running sup3r pct with serm of choice as it is simple and covers all aspects
Dermacrine isn't epiandrosterone, everything else I agree with

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I plan to use rebirth for pct, is that enough? And what post pct sups do you mean? I usually use Follidrone, sup3r pct and rebirth. Something else in mind?
No. You need a SERM (clomid or nolvadex).

jflemmd

Awards
Thank you. Any companies I should use for the ph's?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Olympus labs if you can get your hands on them. Still on sale in the UK

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Sup3r Pct plus clomid 50/50/25/25 is gucci.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Also, since you are running trenavar, having pramipexole or canergoline on hand for prolactin sides would be smart. Prolactin could give you that tren dick and a nice fatty pair of nips.

jflemmd

Awards
Should I just run the pramipexole through cycle to be safe?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I doubt I'll get too many more, but I can hope
Maybe just run like inhibit p on cycle but have caber or prami on hand. Having estrogen in check usually should lessen the risks of prolactin sides, and epistane having anti-estrogenic properties should help with that

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Fukc man. Do some motherphukkn reading. Every damn day there's a half a dozen new threads asking the same phukkin chit.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Fukc man. Do some motherphukkn reading. Every damn day there's a half a dozen new threads asking the same phukkin chit.
If nobody asked this chit, how would they look back at older threads on these topics? Not like its hard to give simple advice.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Daymmit NattyBoy. Why must you be the voice of reason in this chit. You're too mufukkin helpful.

jflemmd

Awards
I have seen rough reviews on prami and cabergoline, people suggested bromo. Wondering if I'll need it if everything else is good. I'll grab some and just hope I don't need it.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I have seen rough reviews on prami and cabergoline, people suggested bromo. Wondering if I'll need it if everything else is good. I'll grab some and just hope I don't need it.
Never heard of bromo for prolactin

jflemmd

Awards
Something like Erase would be pointless until pct because of epis anti estrogen properties?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Something like Erase would be pointless until pct because of epis anti estrogen properties?
Erase is pointless imo. For pct, sup3r pct and clomid 50/50/25/25 is enough. Sup3r pct already has arimistane in it, so you shouldnt need the erase, and honestly arimistane wont do much from my experience. Having an ai like exemestane on hand would be a smart choice as epistane is notorious for rebound gyno

jflemmd

Awards
I heard that Is a low dose of clomid and its best to do 150/150/100/100? Am I wrong? I just read that the proper dosing is higher than most people believe

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I heard that Is a low dose of clomid and its best to do 150/150/100/100? Am I wrong? I just read that the proper dosing is higher than most people believe
Most people on here run 50/50/25/25, if your clomid is high quality it should work fine lol. I'll be running clomid 50/50/25/25 next run but with 100mg for the first three days as a "kickstart" but i'll be running pharma grade this time around

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Way wrong. You'll feel like a little girl going through her first PMS at those doses.

jflemmd

Awards
It says not to take tr3n for over four weeks, is that more of a guideline? Anyone have experience on this

jflemmd

Awards
Has anyone heard of or used maximum labs ph's?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10