Methylated tren experience

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Never wrote anything about my cycle, so wanted to drop in and say I didn't end up dying from it. I have never ran IM tren or the ph tren, so can't say much to compare, but there was leaning out effects fairly fast after getting it in the system. Strength on all lifts rapidly went up, on a daily basis, and pumps were insane. Cardio was not effected that badly, noticed some dips, but not really. Never got bloods done, though I did take proper liver care, stay hydrated, kept away from other drugs and drinking. Only other hormone I used was test. Overall good experience.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They say the shut down from tren is intense, so what form of tren u ran dosage etc.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They say the shut down from tren is intense, so what form of tren u ran dosage etc.
He ran methyltrienolone, probably the strongest steroid ever produced. Normal dose is .5mg ed. Definitely not something to mess with if you don't know what you're doing. Glad you're alive abe! The thought of the methyl tren putting you in the ground definitely crossed my mind because of the timing of your disappearance.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He ran methyltrienolone, probably the strongest steroid ever produced. Normal dose is .5mg ed. Definitely not something to mess with if you don't know what you're doing. Glad you're alive abe! The thought of the methyl tren putting you in the ground definitely crossed my mind because of the timing of your disappearance.
Oh Sh!tttttt, well goodness stay safe dude.
I'm speechless, why would anyone would do that take sh!t that can kill u I didn't even hear about that that's why I was asking my noob questions.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Well most things in moderation can be somewhat safe. And what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Getting stronger each day, by noticeable increments was worth it. Also dipped my hand in DNP as well, some crazy stuff as well but for opposite reasons

startingout

Awards
Well most things in moderation can be somewhat safe. And what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Getting stronger each day, by noticeable increments was worth it. Also dipped my hand in DNP as well, some crazy stuff as well but for opposite reasons
How much dnp were you running and how many days?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i didnt even know this stuff was available. insanely potent

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I crush up methyltrienolone and dnp and smoke it outta my pipe, shredded i am indeed.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You didn't know about methyl tren??
I know about the compound, very well actually, however last time I went poking my head around sourcing compounds such as this one, they were VERY scarce. Looks like that may have changed in the past few years.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
How much dnp were you running and how many days?
Nothing too high. Just 250mg for a few weeks. This was in summer heat tho, but I did keep cool. And was running a very heavily restricted diet. DNP is just a tool, diet is the key factor. It also builds up in the system and results are not really noticeable until a few days/week off the stuff